Re: [ENH] Re: A new default look for Squeak, revisited

Sorry,

one method had slipped out of the change set.

A couple of notes:

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> This I like; simple (possibly a bit less of the translucency, hmm?)
> clean and your fonts stuff is looking good.

The small image was more or less a worst case, but I've toned it down. I
think the menus work fine; it may vary between monitors though--try using it
for a while and let me know what you think. On my LCD screen the finer
nuances look slightly different depending on the angle, so my body posture
may have made the settings inappropriate for others ;)

Torsten.Bergmann@phaidros.com wrote:

> Would be nice if you could include the buttons from my
> look (I like them more than the normal X and O and they
> are closer to the ones used in MVC).

I am thinking about good replacements, including the menu icon; the issue I
have with yours is that the collapse icon is in fact really a resize icon.

Steffen.Mueller@phaidros.com wrote:

> But I hate the "fight" with little yellow resizing dots. I am using the
> following changeset and I hope you found a good solution for this.

Hmm, I don't have a big problem with this--in any case this look is less
intruding when the dot appears when you don't want it. To me it seems I
don't have to aim at that 1 pixel; sliding over the edge will do the job.
Doesn't this work for you?

Henrik

bluelook-hg.02Jul1052.cs.gz