the kassandra project will probably no longer achieve
rampaginghood in the determinable future. Other sources of information,
however, probably do rampage through webspace with the agility of a berserk
gazelle. The following key describes the current state of affairs.
[key: reasonably complete.
This page has recorded
accesses since the last time the administrators utilized the base-14
arithmetic system in calculating the available disk space.
- The argument for the existence of this project, and the
explanation of its title.
- Just as the title suggests, a graphical conceptualization (plus
textual transcription) of the ultimate structure of
the kassandra project.
The Karoline von Günderrode
- Still the best developed fraction of the kassandra
project, and the unwitting contributor of several pieces of this
- Brief biographies of a number of German women of the period; these
are supplemented by the admittedly meager biographies associated
with the Karoline von Günderrode Pages.
- A number of bibliographies concerning creative German women of the
late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, among them a general bibliography that should at least
provide some introductory assistance.
Visions (Special Effects)
- Through a careful process of cannibalizing other parts of the
project, this area now possesses several intriguing items.
Externities (Germanistik Links)
- A neologistically named page that provides links to a variety of
resources concerning Germanistik and related fields of study.