Re: is this a book?

There are zillions of editors...everyone seems to want to write one.

As a first cut, I'd say try NEdit yourself and see if you think it's any
good.  It's popularity will certainly improve if there's a book on it, so
that's something to take into account.

Is NEdit good enough to overcome all the religious editor affiliations that
people have?  I don't know...I like XEmacs and won't even bother to look at
NEdit until I hear lots of people raving about it...

    Stig