This version of the Five-seveN pistol has been designed to meet the needs of Law Enforcement special units.
For officers on tactical teams, close protection details, and other such duties, the Tactical has many advantages.
It holds 20 rounds of the highly effective 5.7 mm cartridge used in the P90 SMG. This round provides the accuracy, the penetration of soft body armor and incapacitation needed to stop determined and well equipped criminals.
The short, light trigger pull allows fast and accurate shooting.
The shrouded hammer will not catch on equipment and is protected from impacts.
The firing pin safety avoids accidental firing, while the manual safety can be used to block the trigger.
The Five-seveN Tactical, in the hands of a skilled shooter, when only the best is good enough.
- Polymer frame and slide cover: ergonomic, incredibly light and easily maintained
- 20-round magazine: large firing autonomy
- Fires 5.7 mm round: the FMJ SS190 penetrates Class IIIA body armor
- Firing pin safety: only fires when the trigger is intentionally pulled
- Low recoil: the weapon can be quickly realigned
- Integrated accessory rail: easy mount for light and laser
- Short, light trigger pull: for fast and accurate shooting
- Manual slide stop: for quicker reloading
Five-seveN Tactical Pistol
Caliber: 5.7 x 28 mm Trigger mechanism: single action Operating principle: delayed blowback Magazine capacity: 20 rounds Length of weapon: 208 mm (8.2 in) Length of barrel: 122.5 mm (4.82 in) Weight:
-with empty magazine:
630 g (1.36 lb)
-with loaded magazine:
756 g (1.64 lb) Type: Ball Ammunition length: 40.5 mm (1.6 in) Ammunition weight: 6 g (93 grains) Projectile weight: 2.02 g (31 grains) Muzzle velocity: 650 m/s (2,133 ft/s)