Jerque du Jour (5-30-96)
The Jerque du Jour for today is me. Why? Because this will probably be the last update. Let me explain... that crappy commute I had over the hill into the valley? Gone. I'm now working in Scotts Valley, my commute is down a little country lane and I only have five stop signs to deal with. Start to finish it takes about 8-9 minutes. Not much to complain about. Plus, I ride a motorcycle now and I'm pretty sure that I couldn't handle the camera and the bike at the same time.
It's been a crazy 7 months and I had a lot of fun doing this, I'm glad so many of you have enjoyed the page. I've had a blast reading all of the email that you've sent and I wish I could have answered every single one of them.
Want to see some of the past jerques du jour?
- Repeat Offenders - vehicles that are responsible for the mess
- Reader's Comments
- Angry BMW drivers let me have it
- The Great Volvo Road Test!
- Questions and answers!
- New email feedback form
- Or, you can use the old email link: email@example.com
- Previous Jerques du Jour
- California's vehicle laws
- Highway 17, by the authors Richard Beal and Robert Sward.
- Your commute stories
- Senility and its effects on driving
- Your mobile eatery?
- Blinkerless Wonders
- Your cellular phone and your brain...
- Dodge and Weave
- Asleep at the Wheel.
- Left Lane Pirates
- Inept or simply rude?
- Minivans, terror from the suburbs
- CHiP Counter
This page has been loaded times.
This page was created 11/22/95 and last updated 5/30/96