This section still under construction.
- The Armistead Marker Preservation Committee - A group dedicated to the preservation of the General Lewis A. Armistead marker at Gettysburg. This site has a biography of General Armistead, along with links to other Civil War sites.
- The Civil War In Miniature - Everything you would ever want to know about The War Between The States.
- 10th Mass. Volunteer Infantry Regiment - Site of the 10th Massachusetts, with a regimental history, rosters, pictures, and information about joining the modern Tenth re-enactors.
- 16th South Carolina Volunteers, C.S.A. - An excellent history of the regiment, including rosters, letters, and links, at a site full of Southern pride!
- Henry Clay Havens, and The Battle Of Monocacy - Read the story of "one who wore blue".
- The American Civil War Homepage - An excellent list of Civil War resources available on the net.
- 3rd Virginia Volunteer Infantry - A living history group based on the 3rd Virginia Infantry of the Army of Northern Virginia
- Major General George E. Pickett, C.S.A. - My new site about General Pickett, still under construction.
- Fort Tejon Historical Association - A group that conducts Civil War reenactments, and other living history programs at Fort Tejon, located in Southern California.
- 2nd Missouri Volunteer Infantry - The virtual camp of the Second Missouri Volunteer Infantry, Company A living history group. Includes the unit history, and a nice section on Flags of the Confederacy.
- The Antietam Discussion Group - Also contains the History Discussion Group, along with links to sites dealing with the Battle of Antietam, and other Civil War sites.
- Michigan In The Civil War - A very informative site that contains everything you would want to know about Michigan's contribution to the War Between The States.
- Civil War Fife And Drum Page - A site for anyone interested in the fife and drum, and for the fifers and drummers involved in reenacting.
- The Battle of Olustee - An excellent site about the battle, the battleground, and the annual reenactment.
- Civil War Pennsylvania Regiments - Personal stories and histories, with regimental information and letters.
- 2nd Vermont Volunteer Infantry - A new site about the 2nd Vermont Volunteer Infantry reenactors, with information on joining Company E, along with a regimental history of the 2nd Vermont Infantry.
- 1st Virginia Infantry, Company H - Very nice site with a history of the original 1st Virginia, battles and flags of the regiment, and information on the modern 1st Virginia.
- General George H. Thomas - A site full of information on the Union Commander of the Army of the Cumberland.
- The 18th Mississippi, Co. B - Site of the 18th Mississippi reenactors, based in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
- The 8th Georgia Volunteer Infantry - An excellent site, with company rosters, regimental histories, and photos.