Waldo's World o' Fanfic...
(Better names for this page gladly accepted at waldo@elnet.com)

Okay, in my little corner of fanish-space there are three basic kinds of fic, and I've written in them all.

Gen - there is nothing overtly romantic happening between two or more characters in the story

Het - there is something overtly romantic happening between two or more characters and both genders are involved.

Slash - there is something overtly romantic happening between two or more characters and only one gender is involved.

None of these designations have anything to do with your "movie rating" label.  You can have an R rated Gen story if it's very violent, you can have a G rated slash story if the relationship is discussed, but nothing you wouldn't see on t.v. is shown in the story.

If you are not 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in your country of residence, please stay on the Gen stories.  Thank you.

Warnings for stories that need them are available under the Warnings link at each story.  Please read them if you feel you are likely to be bothered by certain content types.  If you continue on, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.

Slash and Het stories are here
By following this link I am acknowledging that
I am of legal age in my country of residence

Gen stories are here