Frequently Asked Questions
|Q: How did Craig's Brother get their name?|
|A: Scott's brother was a popular jock in high school. Everyone knew Scott as Craig's Brother.|
|Q: Is Craig's Brother a Christian Band?|
|Q: Is Craig's Brother planning on coming to 'X' town anytime soon?|
|Q: I saw in the discography or I got word of mouth that Craig's Brother has an EP called "Keepin' it Real" and I would like to get it. But I cant find it anywhere. Please help!!!|
The Keepin' it Real EP is not distributed in stores, however you
can purchase a copy of it (CASH ONLY) on CD or 7" by writing to
this address and including the
$6.00 for CD
|Q: I saw in the discography or I got word of mouth that Craig's Brother has an EP Demo tape. How can I get this?!?|
|A: It's been discontinued. But we have it here on the web site in MP3.|
|Q: What is 'X' song about?|
Well...it's about this girl who has this dream about another land,
where everything is spectacular. She meets some people,
one being the Tin Man who...
���������������������� ...use your power of individual thought to come up with your own answer
|Q: How do I survive Lost At Sea?|
1. Stay aboard your boat as long as possible before you get into a life raft.
2. Get in the life raft, and take whatever supplies you can carry.
3. If you are in a cold water/weather environment, get warm.
4. Find food, if you can.
5. Try to get to land, if you know where it is.
6. If you see a plane or boat nearby, try to signal them.