ECOTEAM PROGRAM MANAGER
- 32,000/yr. - Seeking a self-motivated and energetic professional
to co-manage the Rockland County Sustainable Lifestyle Campaign
(RCSLC) / EcoTeam Program. The campaign's goal is to build trust
and a greater sense of community among neighbors and to empower
citizens to create more environmentally sustainable lifestyles.
The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills,
experience in pubic speaking, volunteer recruitment and management,
and coaching skills. Strong attention to communication, details,
writing, and computer skills a must. Environmental knowledge and
experience in community outreach is a plus. The position requires
a flexible work schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
The position is available immediately. Submit resume and cover letter
by e-mail or fax.
* Schedule, present and facilitate presentations to a wide variety
of organizations, agencies and businesses.
* Create partnerships with environmental and community organizations
* Manage and coach between 10-12 volunteer EcoTeams
* Recruit and support volunteer coaches
* Administrative tasks include preparing and writing reports to
funders and headquarters office, writing monthly press releases,
and some grant-writing.
Phone: (845) 753 -2200 or (845) 634-3380
Fax: (845) 753-2281
Org.: Rockland County Sustainable Lifestyle Campaign Address: 420
Torne Valley Road, Hillburn, NY 10931
until 7 Aug 01
back to policy jobs
<-- back to home page