my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
  Rebelscum.com Forums   Collectibles: Toys   Vintage Toys (1977 - 1986)   Welcome

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome
Dustin
Administrator
Member # 4

posted 07-08-2001 06:17 PM     Profile for Dustin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the Rebel Lounge! The latest offering from Rebelscum.com to bring collectors together! Please review these simple rules and then start posting!

Rebel Lounge Rules

• Due to Lounge membership including all ages, and the fact that Star Wars avoids it, no foul language, however conveyed, is allowed.
  • Many people do not like to see spoilers. Please refrain from posting about Episode 2 spoilers.
  • This forum is primarily for Star Wars collecting. Try to stay on topic.
  • If you see somebody using the forum in a manner not consistent with these rules, DO NOT email that person directly. All forum infractions should be forwarded to one of the Rebelscum.com staff.
  • Violation of any of these can and will have your membership revoked.

Again, welcome to the Lounge!

--------------------

Sincerely,
Dustin L Roberts
Admin, Rebelscum.com

Posts: 76 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
flarida
Member # 17

posted 07-08-2001 07:57 PM     Profile for flarida     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's always nice to see another vintage forum open up. Great work guys.

[ 07-08-2001: Message edited by: flarida ]

--------------------

Dan W. Flarida
dflarida@go-concepts.com

KennerToys.com
"Bringing it all together..."
http://www.kennertoys.com

Posts: 3 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dustin
Administrator
Member # 4

posted 07-08-2001 08:01 PM     Profile for Dustin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Dan, hope to see you in here from time to time :-)

--------------------

Sincerely,
Dustin L Roberts
Admin, Rebelscum.com

Posts: 76 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chewbacca99
Member # 91

posted 07-09-2001 09:03 PM     Profile for Chewbacca99     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice boards guys! Nice to see another vintage forum. Cya around.
Posts: 2 | From: Cypress, Ca | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedicecil
Member # 104

posted 07-10-2001 03:36 PM     Profile for jedicecil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hopefully this vintage forum will see a little more activity than others on the web. I like the interface although that baby blue type could be a little darker. It's kinda cool being here at "the beginning" too. I wish I was one of the first 100 in member #s though. Hey, if someone gets kicked off, do we all move up a notch? How many people must I slay to be #1?! Ha, Ha,...!
Posts: 3 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Rebelscum.com

Copyright 2001, Rebelscum.com, All Rights Reserved.