For hair that's shoulder length or longer, either curly or straight, and
to achieve a more "finished" look.
1. Sweep back hair as if you are
making a ponytail. Hold the ponytail with your hands instead of an elastic and then wrap
hair around your index and middle fingers.
2. With those two fingers, pull the
hair up through the wrapped section to the top but not all the way through.
3. Secure the left side with
bobby pins and hairspray.
For hair that is shoulder length or longer that will
achieve a less finished, "oh I just threw up my hair look".
1. Put hair in a high ponytail with
an elastic, leaving some hair to hang just around the face.
2. Tease the hair that is hanging out
of the ponytail and hairspray each teased section.
3. Loosely wrap teased hair around
the elastic and pin where necessary, leaving a couple of the strands loose, not tucked
4. Spray in place.