What is your risk tolerance? This simple
quiz will help you determine your attitudes toward risk.
1. I plan on using the money I'm investing......
2. What percentage of my investable assets (not including home) does this investment represent?
3. How do you expect your income will grow over the next 5 years. "My income will...
5. I would feel comfortable risking % of my investable money if the chance of doubling was %.
6. Have you ever invested in individual stocks or stock mutual funds before?
Add up your point score and compare to the scale to see how risk tolerant you are: 5 = Very Conservative; 10 = Conservative; 15 = Moderate; 20 = Above Average;
25 = Aggressive; 30 or more = Very Aggressive