Grey Labyrinth Home Recent Puzzles Puzzle Archives Links to Related Sites About The Grey Labyrinth Discussion Forums GL Chat Rooms

Get Your GL Merchandise Here!

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Grey Labyrinth Discussion Forums
  Visitor Games
  Pokemafia Redo (Mafia 34) (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq

This topic is 13 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Pokemafia Redo (Mafia 34)
Lilifreid
DANGER!
Reply 0 posted 11-06-2001 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lilifreid   Click Here to Email Lilifreid   Edit/Delete Message
Game Status (Updated 9am Wed GL time): Day, 2 to lynch - Votes due by 8pm Thurs Feb 28, GL time

As is usual in the world of Pokemon, Team Rocket and evil Pokemon are trying to take over. It is the job of the villagers to stop them!

Current Players:
Mith
VinnyQ
Wordcross

Dead Players:
Cheshire Man, The - Sabrina, Killed by Evil Pokemon
Tyenar - Celebi, Killed by Team Rocket
Macros the Black - Todd, Killed while taking a picture of Team Rocket
Annoying Pest - James of Team Rocket, lynched
Tynear/Insane - Brock, Killed by Team Rocket and Evil Pokemon
JDTay - Water Trainer, Killed by Team Rocket
HyToFry - Meowth of Team Rocket, lynched
Puzzle Prodigy/ Dragon Phoenix - Ash Kechum, Killed by Evil Pokemon
Porro - Hooh of Evil Pokemon, lynched
Samadhi/ El Blobbo - Nurse Joy, Killed by Evil Pokemon
LoopyDog - Dragon Trainer, Killed by Team Rocket
Art Begotti - Koga, lynched
Groza - Fire Trainer, lynched by mod for silence
Master, The - Psychic Trainer, lynched by mod for silence
Felonix - Normal Trainer, lynched by mod for silence
Pikachamp - Officer Jenny, Killed by Team Rocket and Evil Pokemon
Huey - MewTwo, Leader of Evil Pokemon, lynched
Fezzik - Zapdos of Evil Pokemon, Killed by Team Rocket
Zephyr - Lugia of Evil Pokemon, lynched
Acer - Nurse Joy, Killed by Team Rocket
Purgation - Butch of Team Rocket, lynched
Taflinel - Officer Jenny, Killed by Team Rocket and Evil Pokemon
Sweetwater - Jesse of Team Rocket, lynched
Raist - Moltres of Evil Pokemon, lynched by mod for silence
crazycellist - Pikachu, Killed by Evil Pokemon
Mudster - Erica, Killed by Team Rocket
Bremmer - Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket, lynched
Snake/mole/Ryoushi - Lightning Trainer, Killed by Evil Pokemon
Soothsayer - Lt. Surge, Killed by Team Rocket

Please note, all roles have been reassigned. Also, most if not all of the roles have been revised a bit, so do not rely too heavily on knowledge from your previous role.

[This message has been edited by Lilifreid (edited 02-26-2002 09:32 AM).]

IP: Logged

mudster
Daedalian Member
Reply 1 posted 11-07-2001 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mudster   Click Here to Email mudster   Edit/Delete Message
Uh it's nite again? =_=
Come on kill me... I need a 3 first nite death streak on my sig

------------------
First Night Death(s): 2
Current streak: 2

Dragon Phoenix
Swooping Mod
Reply 2 posted 11-07-2001 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon Phoenix   Click Here to Email Dragon Phoenix   Edit/Delete Message
Maybe I'm getting dyslexic, but that's three times today that I read this thread title as Pokemafia Rodeo...

Porro
Daedalian Member
Reply 3 posted 11-07-2001 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Porro   Click Here to Email Porro   Edit/Delete Message
Maybe you're getting Lexdysic

Antrax
Ariadnean Moderator
Reply 4 posted 11-07-2001 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Antrax   Click Here to Email Antrax   Edit/Delete Message
Uhh, mudster, you have to get killed a LOT MORE if you want to even start to think about the possibility of beginning to whine regarding getting first-night killed. Sheesh, youngsters.
Antrax

------------------
I was handcuffed by an evil goth limey chick in a really cheesy motel room, and all I got was this lousy sig line.

pikachamp
Electric Rat
Reply 5 posted 11-07-2001 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pikachamp   Click Here to Email pikachamp   Edit/Delete Message
that's what i saw too, DP

------------------
pikapika!

The GL: One question, a million answers.

El Blobbo revived
Pope of Eugenics
Reply 6 posted 11-07-2001 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for El Blobbo revived   Click Here to Email El Blobbo revived   Edit/Delete Message
Please replace me, I don't want to play

Lilifreid
DANGER!
Reply 7 posted 11-07-2001 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lilifreid   Click Here to Email Lilifreid   Edit/Delete Message
Dragon Phoenix and El Blobbo revived both have said they want to leave the game, I am looking for two replacements if anyone is interested. (This will not mean another start in case anyone is worried, it'll just be a direct replacement.)

pikachamp
Electric Rat
Reply 8 posted 11-07-2001 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pikachamp   Click Here to Email pikachamp   Edit/Delete Message
start a new thread for refills

------------------
pikapika!

Insane
Daedalian Member
Reply 9 posted 11-08-2001 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Insane   Edit/Delete Message
Mesa do not likea thisa gamea. Bye-byea.

Annoyingpest
Daedalian Member
Reply 10 posted 11-08-2001 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Annoyingpest   Click Here to Email Annoyingpest   Edit/Delete Message
3 replacements sigh =(

Macros The Black
Daedalian Member
Reply 11 posted 11-08-2001 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macros The Black   Click Here to Email Macros The Black   Edit/Delete Message
sorry melissa, im pulling out too, ~ducks~

Lilifreid
DANGER!
Reply 12 posted 11-09-2001 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lilifreid   Click Here to Email Lilifreid   Edit/Delete Message
Morning dawns in this sleepy little village, and the villagers awake to find a grisly scene.

First, they find The Cheshire Man, whom they now recognize as Sabrina, a Gym Trainer. The body appears to have been frozen, burned, and otherwise mauled in a horrible Pokemon attack.

Next, they come across the Pokemon Celebi, also known as Tyenar. He had simply been shot. Had he survived, he would have been able to undo the events of a single day or night.

Finally, they find Macros. He is still clutching his camera, and the town realizes he was Todd, an enthusiastic photographer of Pokemon. He must have seen something he shouldn't have, as he has also been shot. As the townsfolk check his body, they find a picture of AnnoyingPest, aiming a gun at the camera holder and dressed in full Team Rocket regalia.

It is day. Time to vote!

Macros The Black
Daedalian Member
Reply 13 posted 11-09-2001 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macros The Black   Click Here to Email Macros The Black   Edit/Delete Message
you scum bag ap, !

Porro
Daedalian Member
Reply 14 posted 11-09-2001 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Porro   Click Here to Email Porro   Edit/Delete Message
Boo!
Where's everyone going?
Come back or I'll set Mr Taddy on th'lot o'y'.
Grrr

------------------
Mr Taddy says ribbit

Porro
Daedalian Member
Reply 15 posted 11-09-2001 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Porro   Click Here to Email Porro   Edit/Delete Message
Maybe Annoyingpest had been to a fancy dress party with Mac..or NOT!

Vote: Annoyingpest (nothing personal dood)

Wheyhey I got the first vote of the game

DarkMastermon
Daedalian Member
Reply 16 posted 11-09-2001 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkMastermon   Click Here to Email DarkMastermon   Edit/Delete Message
since i made that role i know that it must be maf so...

vote: annoying pest

the odd this is that he was the photographer in the last game

------------------
This pikachamp in my my new sn because i realized that my other sn didn't me anymore because i don't really like pokemon anymore, now i like digimon!
But don't worry, i will still post is pikachamp.
who i post asdepends on my current personality

VinnyQ
Hy's chick too
Reply 17 posted 11-09-2001 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VinnyQ   Click Here to Email VinnyQ   Edit/Delete Message
Ahahahahaha, that's quite a funny role Mac got. Who thought that up? Pika?

So any mafia scum sent to kill the "photographer" would get their picture taken, was that how it worked?

Anyway AnnoyingPest, say cheeses.

Vote AnnoyingPest

*Snap*

Raist
Daedalian Member
Reply 18 posted 11-09-2001 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raist   Click Here to Email Raist   Edit/Delete Message
Vote: AnnoyingPest

pikachamp
Electric Rat
Reply 19 posted 11-09-2001 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pikachamp   Click Here to Email pikachamp   Edit/Delete Message
bah, i meant to post as pika

------------------
pikapika!

The Cheshire Man
Daedalian Member
Reply 20 posted 11-09-2001 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The Cheshire Man   Edit/Delete Message
Now that I'm dead, can I replace DP or Insane?

------------------
Now you see me, now you don't... but keep smiling!

pikachamp
Electric Rat
Reply 21 posted 11-09-2001 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pikachamp   Click Here to Email pikachamp   Edit/Delete Message
no, you know the other gym leaders

------------------
pikapika!

Annoyingpest
Daedalian Member
Reply 22 posted 11-09-2001 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Annoyingpest   Click Here to Email Annoyingpest   Edit/Delete Message
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I thought that role revealed the lowest ranking mafia. Which would be Meowth. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JDTAY
Daedalian Member
Reply 23 posted 11-10-2001 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JDTAY   Click Here to Email JDTAY   Edit/Delete Message
vote: annoyingpest

Acer
Daedalian Member
Reply 24 posted 11-10-2001 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Acer   Click Here to Email Acer   Edit/Delete Message
Vote: Annoyingpest

mole
Subterranean Member
Reply 25 posted 11-10-2001 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mole   Click Here to Email mole   Edit/Delete Message

Annoyingpest
Daedalian Member
Reply 26 posted 11-10-2001 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Annoyingpest   Click Here to Email Annoyingpest   Edit/Delete Message
I'm not mafia =)

mole
Subterranean Member
Reply 27 posted 11-10-2001 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mole   Click Here to Email mole   Edit/Delete Message
Come on, say the speech. You know you want to...

Purgation
Daedalian Member
Reply 28 posted 11-10-2001 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purgation   Click Here to Email Purgation   Edit/Delete Message
Yay, I'm back from camp. I'll vote: Annoyingpest.

Lilifreid
DANGER!
Reply 29 posted 11-10-2001 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lilifreid   Click Here to Email Lilifreid   Edit/Delete Message
Current Vote Count:

Annoying Pest - 8

Porro
Pikachamp
VinnyQ
Raist
JDTay
Acer
Mole
Purgation

(And Annoying Pest, I said in the opening post that roles had been revised and not to depend on your old knowledge.)

Tyenar
Daedalian Member
Reply 30 posted 11-10-2001 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tyenar   Click Here to Email Tyenar   Edit/Delete Message
hey since I was a loner, can I replace someone?

Taflinel
Daedalian Member
Reply 31 posted 11-10-2001 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Taflinel   Click Here to Email Taflinel   Edit/Delete Message

sweetwater
Daedalian Member
Reply 32 posted 11-10-2001 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sweetwater   Click Here to Email sweetwater   Edit/Delete Message
Vote: Annoyingpest

Annoyingpest
Daedalian Member
Reply 33 posted 11-10-2001 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Annoyingpest   Click Here to Email Annoyingpest   Edit/Delete Message
Vote Zephyr

Dragon Phoenix
Swooping Mod
Reply 34 posted 11-10-2001 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon Phoenix   Click Here to Email Dragon Phoenix   Edit/Delete Message
Until I get replaced, I might as well:

vote Annoyingpest

Lilifreid
DANGER!
Reply 35 posted 11-10-2001 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lilifreid   Click Here to Email Lilifreid   Edit/Delete Message
Just letting everyone know that since Tyenar's role gave him no knowledge about other role capabilitiesor role assignments, I am letting him be a replacement and since Dragon Phoenix is going to be around for a bit longer than expected (Sorry about your trip getting postponed) Tyenar will be replacing Insane. For those who missed the earlier substitution, Samadhi has replaced El Blobbo revived.

Also, I didn't describe Todd's abilities when he died. He was kind of like an incompetent cop. He took a photo (investigated someone) each night. If he took a mafia photo, that mafia team killed him, but left the photo of Todd's target at the scene of the crime. Otherwise, Todd got a lovely photo of his target that revealed their role.

LoopyDog
Daedalian Member
Reply 36 posted 11-10-2001 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoopyDog   Click Here to Email LoopyDog   Edit/Delete Message
Vote Annoying pest. This one's a no-brainer

Samadhi
...say McDonald's?
Reply 37 posted 11-11-2001 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Samadhi   Click Here to Email Samadhi   Edit/Delete Message
Right up your alley!

Don't we have enough votes?

If not
Vote: Annoying Pest

Samadhi
...say McDonald's?
Reply 38 posted 11-11-2001 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Samadhi   Click Here to Email Samadhi   Edit/Delete Message
Wow, I just read the other thread and then this one to get up to speed. You are really stepping up to the plate Lilifreid! Awesome!

Tyenar
Daedalian Member
Reply 39 posted 11-11-2001 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tyenar   Click Here to Email Tyenar   Edit/Delete Message
Just when you thought I was dead and gone, I come back.

Well I will just vote for annoyingpest while I am here and ask lilifreid to send me the email with my new info in it.

and on another note, I am so glad that you guys view me in such high esteem as to kill me the first night. I feel honored, and now I am ready to find who did it and kill you all.

------------------
back from the deep, up to the sky

This topic is 13 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | The Grey Labyrinth