1. When interest rates go up, what happens to bond prices?
2. A no-load mutual fund involves no sales charges or fees.
3. When an investor diversifies his investments, does the risk of losing money increase or decrease?
4. The Securities Investor Protection Corp. (SIPC) protects investments up to $500,000 if the stock market goes down.
5. If you lose money in a mutual fund bought from a bank, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. will cover your losses.
6. From 1965 to 1995, which investments provided the highest rate of return?
7. What is a blue chip stock?
8. How are most full-service brokers and financial planners paid?