Are You The Investor You Think You Are?
See how well you can identify the investment philosophies used by different investors.
1. You run "against the grain" favoring investments that have low price/earning ratios, trade close to book value and have small institutional ownership.
Growth Investor; Contrarian; Income Investor;
Value Investor; Cyclical Investor
2. You prefer investments that have moderate dividend yields and the opportunity for dividend growth.
3. You look for investments that appear less expensive than the assets a company may have now, in hope that the price will rise.
4. You want to invest in companies that stand to benefit from shifts and trends in economic cycles, such as the housing, automobile and paper industries.
5. You choose investments that appear poised for rapid earning growth or have shown long histories of steady growth.
1, Contrarian; 2, Income Investor; 3, Value Investor; 4, Cyclical Investor; 5, Growth Investor