- APHASIA debut MCD sold incredibly well as an independent release!
- The band has also released their own version of Arcane In Thalassa for the territory of Canada, with a slightly
more elaborate lay-out.
- Contains a never before released bonus track of the song Stormbound, which was supposed to appear in a compilation
- APHASIA have received countless raving reviews countless magazines, fanzines and webzines...
- Ultra brutal, catchy and amazingly technical, yet symphonic Black Death Metal MUST be expected!!!
- Several hundreds of promos shipped to the most relevant radios and mags worldwide...
Aphasia, a Black/Death Metal band, is based in Montréal and was born in 1995. At the time, they were a quartet. The band
did its first show in March 1996. At that time, they also recorded their first studio song, entitled Stormbound. They then
became a trio and began to write more and more new stuff. In March 1998, they finally entered the Peter Pan studios, in
Montréal, to record their debut MCD Beyond The Infinite Horizon. Jean-François Dagenais (Kataklysm) engineered and
mixed this 25 minutes mini-album. A few line-up changes perturbed the band for a little while. Then the new line-up started
working intensively on the composition of their first full length album Arcane In Thalassa, the result of which
is now available on Grind It! Records!!
You can get this CD for 15$ Canadian (Can), 13$ (elsewhere). Make your payment by money-order (Canada) or international
money-order payable to Rémi Côté only. Cash in registered letters is also
accepted at your own risks. No coins, no stamps accepted!!! Send your payments to the address listed in our
contact page here.
To but this CD by credit card on secure server, click
Ten copies+ (minimum orders for wholesales) for 8.00$ Canadian (Canada), 6.00$ US (USA) 7.50$ US (elsewhere). Without
jewel cases: 6.50$ Canadian (Canada), 5.50$ US (USA) 6.25$ US (elsewhere). Shipping NOT included in prices. Trades:
CD = 4 points / MCD = 2.5 points. Canadian money orders, IMOs or cash payable to Rémi Côté only. Get in touch for bank