The 'Tim Tam Suck' is a tradition with Tim Tam lovers all over the world. Over 50% of Tim Tam lovers are familiar with this delectable technique. Have you tried it yet?
1. Take a small bite from one corner of your Tim Tam.
2. Turn your Tim Tam around and take a bite from the opposite corner.
3. Insert one bitten corner of your Tim Tam into a cup of tea or coffee.
4. Suck hard, drawing the liquid through the biscuit and into your mouth.
5. Quickly pop the rest of the Tim Tam into your mouth before it disintegrates.
Don't attempt this with very hot liquid, or in front of someone you're trying to impress.
The 'Tim Tam Suck' is so popular that Arnott's conducted some research in June of this year to find out what was the favourite drink to do the 'Tim Tam Suck' with. Here are the results:
- 38% Coffee
- 36% Port
- 18% Hot Chocolate
- 8% Baileys