This opens the Bookmarks window.
- In the location bar, choose Bookmarks > Edit Bookmarks.
Opening and selecting the folder insures that the new bookmark appears in the Personal Toolbar.
- Open the Personal Toolbar Folder, and select the Folder.
This opens the Bookmark Properties dialog.
- Choose File > New Bookmark.
For example, if you are writing a command that opens a window, you might have a name of "Open Window."
- In the Name field, type the name you want to appear on the toolbar.
For example, to open a window, use
- In the Location(URL) field, type the command using the form
void ensures that the original page is left unchanged.
A new button appears on the Personal Toolbar. Clicking the button activates the command.
- Click OK and close the Bookmarks window.
Last Updated: 10/22/97 11:48:18
Copyright © 1997
Netscape Communications Corporation