- Temper's Ball
- Survivor

( 1 | 2 )
Author The Final Vote, JOIN THE JURY!
Sparta
Admin

Posted: 2002-05-24 09:46     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ambrose and Hern remain,.. Now you the former players and Tribe mates from ANY Survivor are asked to come forward and help decide who will be the Sole Survivor for round 8

Things will be done a bit differently this time.

If you have EVER played Survivor you are welcome to join the Jury, and ask of the remaining Players only 2 questions.

you may post these questions at anytime, between now and the close of this thread. The Players will answer them sometime before this thread closes as well.

You can send your vote to me at wolf@acc-net.com at anytime up to the close of this thread.

You can post your questions anytime, and Players, you may check back occasionally to answer any new questions that are added.
Im allowing more time this time around, to ensure a larger Jury turn-out and participation.

You must ask at least ONE question for your vote to be counted!

No Question posted after the deadline needs to be answered by the players.

No votes recieved after the deadline will be counted.

You may only ask 2 questions, so make them count.

Angels may ask 2 questions, and vote.

I will ask 2 questions but will NOT vote.

I will post vote updates periodically

This Vote Closes at 1pm eastern 5-25-02

Players, Jury members, feel free to prompt any and all former Survivor Players to participate!

One Eyed Judge and Survivor GURU
Survivor Page

Arhamehah
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-24 11:24     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well, I'll start this off I guess...

1) If you had to convince me to vote for your opponent, what would you say to persuade me?

2) What was your favorite challenge this round and why?

Erbrich Arhamehah
POE
"This is a revolution, damn it! We're going to have to offend somebody!"

Hern
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 13:29     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1.) I'd tell you how nice he is, and how he's supported me through out the game, and how he's never complained about the challanges.

All this while holding a jar of African Killer bees...;p

2.) My favorite of the challanges is problebly Huma's Lyric challange. It took a lot of thought to come up with those answers, and not just using my secret weapon!;p

Tom Hanks-Innocent Tiki
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Quiet, I'm expressing myself...
Angel Elfie's Mischevious Imp

Ambrose Chamberlin
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-24 14:15     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
1. Hern is a good leader type...she's a good strategic person...and she's real smart for all those challenges and hasn't missed any I think.
2. Umm...I liked Huma's Star Wars challenge the best...since I'm a Star Wars fan :P

Lynna's Knight
Tribe Penguin

Lyssia
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 14:19     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ok I'll ask one question now and maybe another one later once I've had a think
about it!

Here's the question:

If you had to come up with a challenge for the next round of Survivor what would it be?

Hlasta! Qyetes Hfirimain
Maxim:Unguilded, I walk the darker path
Killie's slave-he brought me with a squeaky duck
Valid:PoR AGM of RP || Guilds:LoF AGM of Scum

Ambrose Chamberlin
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-24 14:32     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
1. A music challenge...but not like the lyrics stuff. One where there's pictures of bands...and you have to figure out what the band is. That way you really have to know your stuff since I don't think you can look up pictures online...and it would have to be a challenge before the merger to even things out a little.

Lynna's Knight
Tribe Penguin

~Oriana~
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 15:00     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
If you were "Guru" for a day and could run things anyway you wanted for that day what would you do?

The Sweetest R.I.G.
Huma Mi amore Mi vita
Sihra's Rebellious Bit of War Bounty
Traded the light for Dark... isnt it ironic?

Elfie
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-05-24 15:43     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Congrats to you two on making it to the finals. Ok here are my two questions:

1. If you could choose a dream tribe, with players from any round,angels and even the guru himself. Who would be the 10 people you would pick?

2. Which challenge did you hate the most and why?

Excuse Me !
Are these your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage

Don't Mess with the Queen of~PMS~
Patron Angel Polar Bear Tribe

Kaz
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-24 17:57     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Congrats Guys.
Here are my questions

1) If you had to replace your fellow finalist with someone who was eliminated earlier in the game, Who would your replacement be and why?

2) If the choice was yours, where would you send us for the next survivor and why?

Back in Orange
Guilds:
LA, Shaitan, TFC, TGH, LoF, ISA, Slainte
Maxim: GoH, KO, Fark, DA, DS, TMP, TEN
No Regrets

Ambrose Chamberlin
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-24 19:16     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Oriana-
Honestly if I was Guru I'd have no idea what to do...

Elfie-
1. MythWraths, Lazaruss, Oriana, Hern, Lyssia, Ostro, Carey, Lilandra, Sparta, Elfie...I think that would be a pretty well rounded team
2. Alhana's Icon scamble thinger...that thing just hurt my eyes and was a headache to do...though it is a challenging challenge

Kaz-
1. I'd pick Oriana...since she organized my tribe really well and I don't doubt she could've made it to this spot if she hadn't had teeth pulled.
2. I'd send us someplace into Australia...since then one of the challenges we can wrestle crocodiles. Plus with all the poisonus snakes and spiders there it should be interesting enough.

Lynna's Knight
Tribe Husky

Ostro
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 20:09     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Firstly I'd like to congratulate the two of you on making it this far. I had honestly hoped to have been in either of your places, more one than the other, but I've got to face how the voting went.

Because I was the last person voted off, I do have to ask Ambrose directly. If you had won immunity the last challenge, would you or would you not have chosen me to go with you into the final two, and why?

And now for Hern, if you had lost immunity to either Ambrose or myself, and by some weird twist of fate weren't chosen to enter the final two, which of us would you have voted for to win?

And a question for the two of you both. Can you please list every player and a letter grade of your opinion how well each of these people performed? Thank you.

~~O~S~T~R~O~~
I'm Mr. Nice Guy! GoPF Forever!
~Silly Birdie Tiger Thigy~

TRIBE MOHICAN

[ This Message was edited by: Ostro on 2002-05-24 20:10 ]

Ambrose Chamberlin
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-24 21:09     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
If I had won Immunity I'd have to take Hern with me. She was in my tribe and all from the beginning...and if that didn't change my mind enough then I'd have to count up who had the most wins in other challenges...and I believe that was Hern.

Hern- A
Issa Nosilla- F
Zancs- F
Lazarus-B-
Peacekeeper-D+
RadX- F
Wesburg- F
Kaz- C
Lilandra- B-
Stryfe-B
Milabar- D+
Pavek- D+
Oriana- A-
Lyssia- A
Tarnfire- A
Kasha-A
Lost Knight- B+
BlackLock- C+
Suzieq- B+

Lynna's Knight
Tribe Husky

Ostro
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 21:29     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*nods*

Yeah, I would have taken her with me too, no offense. Thank you for answering truthfully, I appreciate it. And for the thousanth time, good luck to you!

~~O~S~T~R~O~~
I'm Mr. Nice Guy! GoPF Forever!
~Silly Birdie Tiger Thigy~

Tribe Husky

Hern
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 22:43     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Lyssia

I'd do a Theatre challange. First I'd do trivia about history and all that. The technical side, about the lighting. This is all pretty hard shit to find...even on google;p (I know, I had to for class!)

Then I'd make 'em write a cheesy script for a play;p

Oriana

I'd make all contestants dance like chickens and scramble for personal points;p

Elfie

My dream tribe...mmm.... Elfie, Huma, Katharsis, Alhana, Tara, Me;p, Kasha, Belle, Lyssia, and.......Raichu;p (I know he doesn't play but'd be funny;p

And ANY OF YOUR challanges I hated. They were hard and caused me mucho greif!

Kaz

Not a problem...Kahsa. She was my biggest compitetion in the game and she shoulda been in the finals

And

UNDER THEEEE SEEEA

~sings to the little mermaid~

think of the fun!

Shark, Dolphin, Octapus, Eel...oooooo and an attack from a giant squid.

Think of the rp!

Ostro

Hmmm...I can honestly say I don't know. It was hard enough to decide who stayed. Honestly I think it would have come down to the questions, so I can't really say either way=/
Ambrose-A
Issa Nosilla- F
Zancs- F
Lazarus-B
Peacekeeper-C
RadX- F
Wesburg- F
Kaz- C
Lilandra- C
Stryfe-B
Milabar- C
Pavek- F
Oriana- B
Lyssia- A
Tarnfire- B
Kasha-A
Lost Knight- B
BlackLock- C
Suzieq- A
Ostro-A

And now just a warning...if there's any questions posted after I log off I dunno if I'll be able to answer them. I work early in the morning, and I won't get back in time to answer them=/

I -may- but it's doubtful

Tom Hanks-Innocent Tiki
Angel Elfie's Mischevious Imp-Kidnapped-
AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK

Belle
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 22:56     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
1. If you were stranded in a deserted dessert and only had one spoon and your choice of Survivors...who would you choose to share the deserted dessert with? Why?

2. If given the chance to change anything at all about the operations of Survivor, what would you change?

Ms. Evernight
New Orleans 2002

HUSKY
~*~PMS~*~

Hern
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-24 23:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I would share with my tribe!

It would make us bond, even if one of us had mono;pp

And Change...mmm....I'd make it so rp was more intensive again. That adds a lot to the game I think. I know in the past it's been important but that's kinda faded out.

Kasha
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-24 23:21     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ok, I'll start off by saying good round guys, I had fun and sincec it's only my second time in I was just happy to get as far as I did, especially since first time I played I ws voted off first round. =)
Secondly, I'm drunk *giggles* So I loooooooove you all *wink*
Thirdly, questions.

1/ Was there anything you really hated this round? Not in terms of challenges you found hard necessarily, but maybe politics or something?

2/ If you were to enter next round what would you do differently?

Rave�s Daughter-Tomah's Niece-Zvard's Domme
KinkyBootsReturn-OddSoCK
Sexiest Polar Bear
SunBlade's little ball of hormonal rage

Ambrose Chamberlin
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-24 23:36     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Belle-
1. Everyone would have to use their hands to eat then...cause I know picking one person to share with would get everyone else pissed which isn't good.
2. The long periods of time in between some challenges...I get bored easily :P *shrug* but I know the gaps are usually good since people don't have a lot of free time

Kasha-
1. Umm...didn't really hate anything this round...I think this is one of the best Survivor's I've been in.
2. Ahh..I'm either going to get more involved in alliances...or keep right out. Since making them is kinda risky...gives people targets and such...but just being there with no one to support you doesn't work too good.

Lynna's Knight
Tribe Husky

Suzieq
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-25 01:51     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well, I want to congratulate both of you for making it to the final round :)

here are my questions

1. What do you feel is a better player and why... Someone who continues to participate, but doesn't really score any wins OR Someone who participates some of the time and does very well in it when they do.

2. If you are selected as the winner, who is the first person you would thank and why?

Thanks guys! it's been an eventful round, my first try out. How many times have you guys played anyways? lol

SuzieQ

Lost Knight
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-25 03:41     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ok here's mine.

What can you say about each other as a Tribe and as a Friend regarding the challenges you have come true this far.

Knight of the Past
Lost Knight of the Alliance
~NYAMAFU VURUMAI Tribesman~
:: Evernight Newbie ::

( 1 | 2 )
Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.