- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Mija.
( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author Naughty Vampires Inn(BKoS)
Blackdragon
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-27 03:23     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Welcome back for another age! We will be spreading hate and discontent for another age. So saddle up to the bar and enjoy the ride.

Ye 'ol Fat Dragon
GM of BkoS-guilds
MV-Valid

bloodknight
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-27 03:34     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
well well well, look out heathen scum, the bad ass bkos clan is about to make its mark this age. welcome back to all returning with us this age. and welcome to any new players lookin for a home. it would be great to have some more active killer players... lets have a great age. rock on bad asses !!!!

AGM of BKOS
im gonna be naughty, im gonna be a naughty vampire god !!!
have the good graces to die with some fuckin dignity

ryloc
Baron

Posted: 2002-06-28 04:06     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
"Hate and discontent" hehe

Sounds like a good time to me. ;>

NV-GM ~Maxim

Zomb
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-28 06:58     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
Moooooo :)

The Invisible Man
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-28 10:32     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hummmmmm......

Sounds like you guys like killing!!!!!??????

Gud luke to ya

SS - loved by some feared by others

bloodknight
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-29 19:01     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*looks around*hello*hears hello echo*hello hello hello. dayam i wonder where the freaks have ran off too. i better go round them up. we can get in big trouble with that crowd of peeps runnin loose.*goes to round up the freak show known as the bkos clan.*hey psychos where the hell are you.

AGM of BKOS

[ This Message was edited by: bloodknight on 2002-06-29 19:02 ]

Blackdragon
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-30 03:31     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Looks like everybody is enjoying the break in the action, myself,I'm chomping on the bit to get rolling again

and yes we do enjoy a good kill as all naughty vampires should

many more days and I'll run out of pens to chew on while I'm waiting lol

Ol' Fat Dragon
BkoS-guilds
Just another Face in the Masses

Avanthor
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-30 10:40     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Bah,how the hell we supposed to do all this killin with these faggy little purple robes on nice color choice guys. I will be on the prowl for a new icon if anyone can hook me up? By the way AVANTHOR THE HUNG HAS RETURNED!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Avanthor on 2002-06-30 10:56 ]

bloodknight
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-30 22:42     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
welcome home brother !!!! now if we can jus round up the rest of the clan for a quick huddle.

GM of BKOS

Blackdragon
Ominar

Posted: 2002-07-01 04:26     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
A..v..a..n..t..h..o..r.., alas you have finally returned I have much in store for you! Prepare yourself your destiny or distruction could be close at hand

Lord Dracul
Marquis

Posted: 2002-07-01 14:30     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Psycho?? Hey just because we like to kill and drink blood does that mean we are psycho? Well maybe! But Bloodknight, what if we like to run rampant throughout the lands? I like to travel, my kills have different tastes then!

~Dracul~ *Mageknight*
The "Blood" is the Life!
General of BKOS

hate
Tiram

Posted: 2002-07-01 18:52     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well HELLS BELLS, im fucked up and cant see striaght,but i do know a bunch of bloodsucking bastards when i see them though.Im ready to spread some HATE and do some killin and some more killin and you get the picture im sure but if you didnt catch it im ready to do some killin.HHAHAHAHAHAAAGGGGHHHHH COUGH!!! COUGH!!!

Larissa
Siquan

Posted: 2002-07-02 04:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote

~!* She had been sitting in the shadows for sometime now, watching these people interact, her nose wrinkled. Males... was the only thing that came to mind, the very word filled with disdain. Always she found most of them to be eager for bloodshed, sure she could agree to want some; however, the very reference to feeding on the stuff was preposterous to her. Who knew what those little heathens would be carry, ick, besides it was much more satisfying skinning them and making leather suits from it. After all, if people could do that with cows and other creatures why could she not do it to them? People were after all only mere animals.

Tilting her head to the side slightly as she allowed her hand to play idly with her long golden locks as she continues to watch them. Trying to see if there could be any good first impression made. It is rather easy to be noted that none of them appeared to have any eloquence of speech, and manners could use some improvement.

Definitely there were a few fixer-uppers, a hard task, but one, which was worth considering. If the rewards were right, after all she was good, she knew it, and with time they may as well. Of course they would have to convince her to join, oddly enough she thought praise was in order. Being a creature of ego she loved to have it boosted at every opportunity, nothing like the swelling of the mind to make one want to enter ones guild. Of course ridiculous mocking and ill mannered remarks which have no truth behind them would definitely not be appreciated and be the quickest way to see her leave. At any rate she would she what would happen, perhaps they would find themselves worthy of her company or perhaps not.

Sliding back into her seat she crosses her legs then pulls her coat tighter around her, watching them from beneath her veiled brows. *!~

Larissa Tatyanna

~High Priestess of POE~
"That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"

Sartek
Venrii

Posted: 2002-07-02 04:30     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sartek strode up behind the mysterious woman quietly, not sure of how to approach her. He looked up to the others and gave a chuckle at their posturing. He decided to just sit down and see where things went from there.

He pulled out a chair, grabbing the ladies attention. "An entertaining lot, though they lack manners. Do you mind if I join you?"

bloodknight
Tiram

Posted: 2002-07-02 04:47     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
sniffin the air, something, something, mmmmmm sweetness, like a meadow after the rain. *looks around using night vision to check the shadows.* yes there, in the shadows, a figure, uses sences to check for fear,none. hmmmm, stands up, straightening his cloak, he peers at the object for a few moments, checkin for signs of fear or hatred. he sences none, either this person has business here or has stumbled into our lands by accident and doesnt know the danger it faces. time to find out. he slowly approaches the figure in the shadows. that scent again. must be female for no male would smell so sweet. he moves ever closer to the figure in the dark using all his vampire powers to try to gain an edge in the situation. moving quicker than sight he moves in right behind her. gettin close enough for her to feel his breathe on her neck. he pauses for a moment to get a sence for her reaction. then says softly. do not fear my lady. for you are welcome here in the land of darkhaven.

AGM of BKOS

[ This Message was edited by: bloodknight on 2002-07-02 04:47 ]

Larissa
Siquan

Posted: 2002-07-02 05:06     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote

~!* The scrapping of the chair against the floor made her twitch, yet it was the voice that pulled her from her thoughts. Slightly un-amused at being pulled out of her wonderful indulgences of her ego she wrinkled her nose then gave a soft shrug of her shoulders *!~

I would not say that these people are amusing, however there moderate abilities to hold down even the most mediocre of conversations has at least given me something to do. At least they have yet to resort to beating their chests in an attempt to pump themselves up more. However I am sure that is not far away.

As for you, you may sit where you please, you after all belong here, it is I who am the intruder of sorts, therefore if it is your way then this chair that I am seated upon may be yours. To get it though you may have to loss a few appendages, I am not much for sharing.

~!* Choosing to finally take a glance at the man she quickly sizes him up while giving a slight smile. Unfortunately her attention became diverted from her newfound toy by a slightly cocky voice telling her to be unafraid. Whom in the world would be afraid of this new voice? Standing to her full 5�1 height she turns, glances up at the man, places her hands upon her hips and shakes her head. *!~

Oh dear, dear boy, why in the world would I ever be afraid of a pathetic creature like you? Especially after you foolishly let your guard down. Honestly in the seconds you were taking to investigate me I could have been up from this chair, had the leg broken off and then stabbed that shattered piece right into your chest. Following which I could have taken my sword
lifts up her cloak to reveal a long sword in a silver scabbard, the gold hilt in the shape of a dragons head with ruby eyes glimmering looped off your head, then grabbed the matches I carried and lit you on fire. Believe me, I am far from helpless and very far from being afraid of your banality invest ass.

Besides if I am not mistaken, you were the one who sent for me, begged me to come even, I believe for that reason you have more to fear then I.

~!* Smiling half to herself and half to him, she strides gracefully across the room, brushing past him and moving towards the bar trying to find something other then blood to drink*!~

Larissa Tatyanna

~High Priestess of POE~
"That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"

bloodknight
Tiram

Posted: 2002-07-02 05:22     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
uses esp to tell the bartender to server the lady anythin she pleases, but to offer her some of the aged to perfection wine from the celler. as he approaches, he isnt sure what to think of this warrior who displays herself so proudly, but looks on attentively as her reputation for bein a fierce warrior precedes her. my lady forgive me for not realizing you would arrive so soon or we would have been more prepared for your visit. i welcome you to make yourself at home,

AGM of BKOS

[ This Message was edited by: bloodknight on 2002-07-02 05:22 ]

Sartek
Venrii

Posted: 2002-07-02 05:57     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sartek nodded as the lady threatened his appendages and sat in the chair he had pulled out. He was about to ask her name, when he heard a familiar voice. It was BloodKnight, telling this confident woman to not be afraid.

Sartek held in his laughter as the lady went on her tirade. He watched as she arrogantly rose and walked by BK without a care. BK followed after her. Not wanting to miss what could only get more amusing, Sartek rose and followed as well. As BK approached the vixen again, Sartek tapped him on the shoulder. "You sure do have a way with the ladies my friend. If she attacks, I'll be at the end of the bar to lend a hand." Sartek chuckled and made his way to the end of the bar. He sat, surveying the situation, a smile firmly planted on his face.

Lord Dracul
Marquis

Posted: 2002-07-02 11:09     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
As we boast and joke among ouselves I sense a presence in the room. A woman who is a stranger to me and most likely most of us here. I stand close to the bar and listen to the others and focus my attention and my other "senses" on the woman. I notice Sartek and then Bloodknight approach her and the "conversation" that ensues amuses me to no end. A slight smile appears on my face as I hear all that is being said. Ah, she is an arrogant one. And maybe even rightly so. I then hold back a chuckle as I hear what Sartek says to Bloodknight. I walk over to Bloodknight and the mysterious woman with my ornate but functional armor not making a sound and my midnight blue cloak flowing about me as if it had a mind of it's own. I stand before the woman and look her in the eyes with my crimson eyes and smiles politely and nods to her.

Greetings my Lady. I'm afraid we have not met before, my name is Dracul. It is always refreshing to see another warrior in the Inn, other than our own.

I hold my hand out to her and wait to see if I'm right and she will shake my hand as a warrior would. I keep eye contact with her the whole time and I don't even blink and wait for her to respond to me.

~Dracul~ *Mageknight*
The "Blood" is the Life!
General of BKOS

Larissa
Siquan

Posted: 2002-07-02 13:06     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote

~!* Nodding in appreciation to the bartender she casually reaches beneath her coat and pulls out some gold coins from the black leather pouch at her side and throws them on the counter for the bartender. Lifting the cup from the counter she smells it, takes a sip swishing it in her mouth then nods her approval.

Placing the glass back onto the bar she carefully removes her traveler�s cloak to reveal the tight red leather outfit. She runs a hand down the side of it, proud of it�s craftsmanship. It had taken a lot of work to make this but it was well worth it. Finally after gently laying her cloak upon the stool to her right she returns her attention back to bloodknight. *!~

M�dear bloodknight, why in the world would I ever inform you that I would be coming? I am not one for elaborate scenes, besides� this way I had the opportunity to see what you all are like when not on best behaviour. I am sure you would have tried to have some of your men reserve some control and that would leave me with very little fun.

~!* Sartek�s comment broke through the conversation, it took all her energy not to laugh or crack a smile. Shaking her head she just offered Sartek a strange look before lifting a eyebrow towards bloodknight offering a rather coy smile *!~

Well it does seem that your troops truly have your back darlin�, or perhaps they are just wanting to see you be bitch slapped. Tell me are you being good to them? Or did you do something to get that comment? Of course I do admit that Sartek would be the smarter person for not trying to get into that kind of dance with me, I�d hate to hurt his manly pride.

~!* Giving a quick wink to Sartek before having her attention being turned in another direction, her ice blue eyes stare directly into his as he speaks to her. Yet as he finishes her eyes slowly flicker down the rest of him, his armor was nice, if you were one to appreciate that sort of thing, however she felt a twitch of pity for the poor crafts man that had to make it. Idly she wondered if he treated his subjects as well as he treats his armor. Letting her eyes fall on his hand she hoped to the gods that it had been washed recently, disinfectant was always hard to come by. Inhaling slightly he places one hand over to her sword while the other takes it�s place in his giving it a quick shake before allowing it to drop back to her side. *!~

I suppose then sir Dracul you are well met, however how can you be sure I am not one of you? Perhaps you will be forced to put up with me longer then you wish...then again perhaps not. That all really depends upon your �fearless� leaders.

~!* Chuckling to herself she shakes her head, bloodknight a fearless leader� as well as Blackdragon, that was almost amusing. She would easily admit that they are good at what they do, but she would have to wait in see what kind of balls they actually had. Realizing her slip she lets out a rather quiet string of curse words, she had been rude, and neglected to introduce herself, something she simply must remedy. *!~

Forgive me sir Dracul for not stating this to you before I went off on another tangent. I am the Lady Larissa Tatyanna, at one time a leader of isonia with Blackdragon, now just someone bloodknight is begging to get to become a member of all of you.

Larissa Tatyanna

~High Priestess of POE~

( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.