- Temper's Ball
- Last Standing Games

Thread Closed by Sakkara.
( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author LMS War Thread (The Final 16)
Ghan-Buri-Ghan
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-23 15:35     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
We're down to 16. 9 Darden, 7 Non-Darden. It looks like this party will soon be over.

Now, congratulations to all still alive, you've made it very far. So I am curious who the 16 people still alive are.
It would be nice if all of them posted here, to get an overview.

What I know (if i am not mistaken):
GBG (me)
Calis
Jinx
Ghengis Khan
Ahriman
Venger
Uhl
Aquapalmer
Kermit
Maniacmax

That makes 10. 6 missing.

Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Venger
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-23 16:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yep I'm still very much here!

Fear my Legacy
Forever a Lord of Decay Elite

"that is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange eons even death may die"

General Andy Icarn
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-06-23 16:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I just died, wasn't paying enough attention to cast fog. Jinx invaded me, must have ds'ed or something.

Lialia...a more perfect being was never born of mortals.
FD~CADRE~NXKasei
Over 150 dardens destroyed last age in Castaway

General Andy Icarn
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-23 16:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I just died, wasn't paying enough attention to cast fog. Jinx invaded me, must have ds'ed or something.

Lialia...a more perfect being was never born of mortals.
FD~CADRE~NXKasei
Over 150 dardens destroyed last age in Castaway

Kermit
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-23 18:23     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
-

Yep still there :).

You can post your own kingdom right??? :)

No, you can't. - Milo

I have allready been attacked today by a kingdom bigger them me. No gang-bangers please, Let me die in honourable combat.

[ This Message was edited by: Voice Milo on 2002-06-23 23:58 ]

Maniacmax
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-23 18:33     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yep last I checked I'm still alive.

-=Ushers of the Apocalypse=-
Try saying my name 49,458 times fast
Gah! Max is in...ISA!
Macloud thinks I worship him, yeah right!

Ghan-Buri-Ghan
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-23 19:23     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
I have already been attacked today by a kingdom bigger them me. No gang-bangers please, Let me die in honourable combat.

Why should you get better treatment than anyone else? No offense meant, but most of us get hit from above, and often by more than one person. Besides, you can'T die honarbly anymore anyways!

Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Treznor
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-23 19:41     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well, I died a day or two ago :-(

TBL
-- co-GM of Elementum Ab Fides --
My ass belongs to Tara and the Wenches!
Mykala's Massa... or slave. It all depends.

Maniacmax
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-23 20:29     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ahh why look, another new Iso...

-=Ushers of the Apocalypse=-
Try saying my name 49,458 times fast
Gah! Max is in...ISA!
Macloud thinks I worship him, yeah right!

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-24 09:31     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I had 150 turns...just about ready to kill again....

nooooooooooooo!!!

I WANT TO BE KING!!!!!

grrrrr...new Isonian? He didn't make King did he?

Ahriman
killing me softly
~TBL~

[ This Message was edited by: Ahriman on 2002-06-24 09:31 ]

Thorax(1)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-24 09:53     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
I jsut hit a Darden few min. b4 the reset. He got 14k but I forgot the kingdom name. Last hit was almost 100!=) And last check in the scrolls the king was an Isonia and Calis was 2nd.

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-24 10:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Okay, I like Prince as my posting title, but thats kind of shitty that I get beat by a fucking vacation using Iso.

I didn't see him at 3am last night.

Had 170 turns too, but was too tired to hit and decided to hit this morning instead.

Oh well, nice war you guys.

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
Light¤G|M¤Dark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-24 10:40     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
If I ever see that kingdom name (Pr. Co.) in any other games you might as well delete. That's pretty damn shallow...call it whatever you want...but to do what you did to claim the "king" spot was just wrong.

Yes I carry grudges..and if it was up to me I'd declare Calis as the official King. At least I'm pretty sure that's him...even though he claimed to be dead ;P

Ahriman
twice as hard
~TBL~

Kermit
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-24 11:19     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
The new Isonia was actually at the bottom this morning. And would have been dead this afternoon, as I was plaining a sorc kill.

Well I did not finish prince, This would be the frist LMS age that I got to the end of without the King spot. Instead I fought for my life at the bottom of the scolls ranking up the kills. All in all it was alot of fun. And I am proud of myself to hanging on. I learned how to build up a good defence.

I wonder if LMS will continue or not. With the reset and the huge changes on the way, I would expect that the LMS will be reset do to incompatiblity.

As for which faith would have won... Well if there was no game changes I would expect Darden to win. THe top Non-darden would not have held up againist an attack but a Darden Droben with 250 turns.

Genghis Kahn
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-24 11:28     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Not to mention three Dardensss, two of which were Droben. But i guessss you do what you have to do to bring down the top guyssss.

Just glad I made it through my first age of LMSsssss.

Everyone makes the journey to the afterlife
My enemies will make the journey first
Time for you to face the FearFactor
LMS Kills- 2

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-24 12:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hehe, thanks Ahri =P

So...if the Isonian didnt finish King, who pulled ahead of me?

Also, to be honest, I don't think y'all Dardens would have taken me down any time soon ;>

I had some pretty -evil- plans ready for you *weg*

BTW - I'm pretty sure the highest Darden (460k or so) was you, wasn't it Ahri? Part of the reason I didn't hit last night was cuz you didn't hit me cuz I went to war, so I couldn't hit you cuz I knew you had just gone to war. Damn mine and your kindness LOL

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
Light¤G|M¤Dark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

aqua2
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-24 12:19     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
LOL, yes I am still very much alive...been in a bad way since I hit the droben realm 2x my size. Was really not expecting 5K forts...turned out very bad. Seems 5K forts is a good idea since the few I have hit after that seem to have the same ammount:( Damn forts everywere, I decided to join the wagon...and have since made a few surprises of my own:)

Aqua Heathen Slayor of
Light

-Jinx-
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-24 13:31     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
I had 1k+ forts on my 8k acres before Andy and Aqua decided to both sorc me to oblivion. I had around 150 built buildings after they were done. It was actually funny to laugh at Aqua each time he attacked me after they both sorced me. Even with the 20 forts I had left he could not get in.
I was content to sit there a while until Andy started killing my pesants. I was down to around 35 per kill until I decided it was time to kill Andy and attempt to build back up a defense.
So I killed him, and attempted to rebuild my forts back up. With 300 or so forts and a few hundred troops I did not last long and was hit down even further. I was not in last though, there was a foret below me that I was going to kill this morning.
I doubt we will be able to finish that game, it was too unbalanced. Unbalanced but fun.

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-24 15:30     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yep..I was #2..didn't keep much of Ghengis's land...cause I knew someone had to hit you and I wasn't going to wait or rely on the other Dardenites to secure MY king spot :)

So as soon as I was done with my initial strike on Ghengis..I started saving up turns again ;>

[edit]Well since you weren't a Droben...if I GR'd and sorced your kingdom enough...I could've dropped your NW pretty significantly..and let the lil jackals on the bottom of the scrolls feed on yas hehehe[/edit]

Ahriman
the lion sleeps tonight
~TBL~

[ This Message was edited by: Ahriman on 2002-06-24 15:37 ]

Kermit
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-24 17:08     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ya forts are the Defence GOD.

I know I was being hit (and turning away with ease) at the end. attackers bigger then me. OF course building 800 forts on 2800 land was a bit over kill.

A tactic I developed at the bottom, and I am quite proud off. Allowed me to put that many forts up.

Every 250 turns. I would downsize my forts. Do something with the frist 150 turns, then with the last 100 use 80 to build towers and the last 20 to train them and hire a few troops. Works like a charm when your under 3k land. I actually managed to keep out a droben around my size with this defence:).

One thing I noticed alot of people at the bottom went to forts for defence. And had no scum. But still few went for the sorc-kill. Instead every attack was with war.

( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.