- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Fionn.
( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author ISA hits TGH
Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 00:56     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
OH yeah grunt said last night and today isa will make it right they will do the right thing and something they will hit us fairly
well just getting out of war isnt to fair is it asshole

[ This Message was edited by: Zann on 2002-08-10 00:57 ]

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:00     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
What the hell else can i say let me see friends well you would think that friends would want to make it fair and hit on good terms what were you all afraid for us to get turns and have max troops you must have or you wouldnt have hit like cowards like you did yeah friends you can bet you ass dysh i wouldnt have hit isa this way you fucking know that

Geothe
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:10     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Zann, you sound a little distraut.
Is something the matter?

Fervent ALWAYS
Yes, we are that damn good!
ISA ...... I feel SOOO Dirty!!
Venus, the Embodiment of Human Perfection!

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:15     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
talk to dysh about history and like i said you can damn bet if we did this dysh would be doing the same

Dysh
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:26     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
hmmmm... I know only Rovers only giving you troubles.

I told you that I don't plan wars and I was told that you guys cancelled the deal I gave you before...

I thought it was a rather tough choice to hit cuz I viewed the orginal scouts when the war started. you guys jacked up over 1ke forts... that can't be build over night.

dude man, I told you to talk to calis if anything to make things right.

honestly, I really don't want to start any fight and this age ain't even for real. is this really mattering that much??

come on ICQ and we'll talk. there are things better be talked over icq than on boards.

I am only a spirit leader now... well.. I konw calis wanted to keep our good deal but someone from tGH (sorry wasn't informed whom) cancelled it.

alrite. I'll try to catch you up on ICQ then.

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:34     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
yeah right dysh you knew about this shit and like i told you i wouldnt mind if you all hit us as long as it was a good hit we didnt get peace with rovers and fl tilllate last night and sotep right before that yes rovers was hitiing themost but it still dosent make it right for you all to hit us out of war being such friends as we are thats a laugh all i asked was a good hit if you hit and and you couldnt even do that low is all i can say low as hell

Dysh
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
hmmm i think I can guess why yu are mad.

I think only Rovers, really ain't sure about FL but I am sure Soept aint giving you any troubles.

you got peace with some Iso, not all.

but hack.. after 24 hours of your stirke.. those Iso were down at bottom for a long long time.

they could burn some of you but they sure don't have elans to quake you or anything. thus yes they did "slow" you down from building but not really doing any damage?

that's my guess. let's talk more details on ICQ. I gatta go out. I am late again heh.

seriously, this is not even a real age dude. and my kingdom ain't touching no TGHers.

anyhow today I am not leading ISA and we ISA always wanted to keep our deal on but it was called off. I think I'll catch up on that part too.

so ttyl. gatta jet. sorry.

Technerd_9
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:42     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
good luck TGH

It'll all work out. You'll see already.
In the end it's all nice.

DOTFR
DoC - RoD - FoM

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:45     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Like i said dysh you could have made it better but no you had to hit right after we was at war yes they wereat the bottom because we was hitting them untill last nioght useing 8 turns a hit to do so so add it up thats alot fo turns waisted so we wasnt just sitting here doing nothing war is war and im at work s\i dont have your icq and you can still kiss my ass just know this i wouldnt have done this to you

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-10 05:07     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hey Zann.

I was in EFF, and stopped by TGH once for a few days. That was when Radic GMed it.

Nice banner you guys had. I think me and Chains helped you out with it a bit.

Anyway, thats about the extent of my "history" with TGH. As far as anything else goes, I could care less =D

~you~ guys came to me about ending our long time treaty. I didnt want to end it. But ~you~ felt it was not needed anymore.

There's more I can say about your war and about peace, but for now I'll keep that to icq.

Oh, Zann - Dysh had nothing to do with this war. I chose it. I'm still GMing ISA, becuase Dysh is still in Asia. (I think at least lol).

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
LightG|MDark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 05:37     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
No mater what you say you still hit us les then one day out of war. Also it is still Dyshes Guild as long as he is in he still had say in what was done. all im saying is i wouldnt be upset if you would have waited a couple of days instead of hitting us before one day was up i think that would have been something to show respect.
But then again you knew you would have had a harder time and wouldnt have had as good of hit if you had waited get em while there weak just out of war. another thing dont think because im the Gm of TGH that i dont ask radic his oppinion because i do.
So Dysh is to blam as much as you for doing this and as for the tready do you realy want me to put up what i said to you.
like i said before i wouldnt have done this to you i would have made it a good war amoung friends.

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-10 06:32     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I know exactly what you said to me, and I don't see any reason why not to put it up if you really want to.

Quote:
Also it is still Dyshes Guild as long as he is in he still had say in what was done

The only "say" Dysh had in this was that he supported My, Deevy, Mac, Geothe, etc, (in short, ISA leaders)'s decisions, whatever they might be.

"Harder time" ?? How much harder can it get? You guys had on -average- 1k forts EACH. It's a fucking pain in the ass to break that. Any harder and we might as well downsize and just hand you our land. But thats prolly yer point. =p

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
LightG|MDark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

[ This Message was edited by: Calis on 2002-08-10 06:33 ]

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-10 07:34     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
grunt like war
grunt got war
grunt grins
better if we were not back stabbed
noone said war is fair
march march kill kill

Official Dung of The Golden Horde
Grunt Like War
Serpent and �xeIOM
Death is Inevitable Life is how you face it

Cindy
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 07:47     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Zann,
I did the research. I ranked you guys over and over for the past few days. Guess what? You were growing and not just by 5-10K a kingdom, like if you were attacking some lowly ranked guild and getting almost nothing, but sudden 50-200 rank jumps. You know, like you been building for a while, and just got troops?

I also ranked your opposition, guess what? They were gaining NW too. Amazing isn't it? A war where both side are improving? This improvement has been going on for over 2-3 days.

You were ranked higher than us. You and your counterparts even had 3 of the 4 princes before our attack. Between you, you had 7 kingdoms in the top 20, we had 2. I think we have done quite well and I do believe we have chosen quite a challenging war. So I would suggest you have 2 choices:

1. Keep whining and bring down the rest of your guilds honor and morale. It is so much easier to beat a guild that has already resigned themselves to a loss.

or

2. Bite the bullet, keep your opinion of this war to yourself, and try to do the best you can. If you truly believe you have been slighted, then you have an even bigger brag if you can turn this war around. Fervent expected unfair wars. (I do not in any way condone that this is even close to an unfair nor unchallenging war.) We still won even some of them and boy, we did brag!

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-10 07:53     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
and that bragging ruined the game

Grunt Like War
Serpent and �xeIOM

Cindy
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 08:07     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I didn't know that. I guess we should keep our ingame accomplishments to ourselves.

Are you serious about believing that Fervent ruined this game because we were good and we like to collect the fruits of our labor, the only way we can, in an online game, by bragging?

Perhaps, if we brag, that means somebody else lost and it wouldn't be nice to be happy that our opposition didn't win. Maybe Decae and SD can make the game so EVERYONE gets to win. That way we can all brag about nothing.

Sartek
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-10 08:22     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Not that I'm involved in this battle here but Cindy, I don't think Grunt meant the woohoo we beat you comments that did it, it was more of the continual rubbing your nose in it, you suck, your nothing, eat shit kind of comments that he's referring to. I'm in no way saying that it was exclusively fervent members that did this or that all of Fervent did this but some of Fervent's members are guilty of it. Just my humble opinion to help clear things up.

Battle on.

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-10 08:26     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
no cindy but underhanded tactics and bragging ruined the game
the list is long of fervents tactics
the fact that you never gave any oponnent a compliment and relished pissing them off
no worries this is NOT fervent
that was the past as I do not want to repeat that
if you wanted a challenge perhaps just maybe you should have waiting till our war was really over
not till you see our nw changing and you judged our war to be over

WAR ON
death to the infidels

Grunt Like War
Serpent and �xeIOM

Cindy
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 09:01     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I didn't know the game was ruined. I won't stand by while you tarnish Fervent's name.

Maverick isn't here to denounce all that you are accusing Fervent of. Fervent was hated by their enemies, not because they "ruined" the game as you claim, but because you could not beat us on even ground and to admit your not as good as us, hurts too much, so you claim we are less that honorable. Justification for your ineptitude or inability. The problem is that, it is all lies and innuendos.

Say what you wish, but Fervent had more class and more ability that you ever could. TGH used have class. They NEVER whined. They chose wars over building anyday. What happened? Bad mouthing a guild and a GM that is not here any longer does little to improve your standings here. It still sounds like whining to me.

Incase you haven't noticed, Fervent members are still deeply bothered by the fact our guild is gone. At least I am. I want Fervent back.

BTW I was just wondering how much time should we have given TGH to build up their acres? Remembering they already had most of the top 20 spots. Maybe we should have waited until they were so big they were untouchable? As it was, you were +30K ANW higher than any Foret guild.

See if we did that, then we might be guilty of ruining the game. You would be stuck way up there in the top with no targets to hit fairly. I do believe we are improving the game play and helping TGH to have more enjoyment. You should thank us.

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-10 09:27     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
opens mouth cindies words come out

Grunt Like War
Serpent and �xeIOM

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.