- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Fionn.
( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author Invite: Continue as you started. (LKAvsGrapes)
LeoEire
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-08-06 15:53     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Last one's on the fourth page so here's a new one...
Go LKA!!

~~ Lost Knights Alliance ~~
~~ AGM Scum - DEAD ~~
'Death is lighter than a feahter: duty, heavier than a mountain.'

(Zaknafein)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-06 18:38     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Last one to move here is a whining hearthen! ;)

[edit: *sigh* can't spell, need sleep *falls asleep on the keyboardddddddfdsdfafgdg.....zzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzz*[/edit]

LKA Pincushion
First snow, then silence.
This thousand echo scream dies so beautifully

[ This Message was edited by: (Zaknafein) on 2002-08-06 18:39 ]

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 19:07     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
We all know who thats going to be...
Azazael of course... He's not going to show up for another week or two... after the wars all good and done..

All in the name of the Lost
LKA
Dema Makhan

AGM of Diplomacy

LeoEire
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-07 14:05     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Thwaps Zak and Dema and then goes in search of Morphius head to give it a good old-time thwapping too..

~~ AGM Scum - DEAD ~~

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-08 11:02     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Aww darn, I didn't see this one till just now.

Guess ya just hav'ta go back an' read my post in the last thread...ya got'dem heathenz.

Which of ya hasn't been killed yet? Raise yer hands so we can pay yas visit t'night, that way by the time this war's over every single LKA member will have been killed, at least once *Smirks*

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-08 11:47     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Dema M wrote:

Dustball! You better quit causing those UG's attack us! And scum support from ENeMA is really low...

Katalyna, you better find something better to do, than crashing our IRC chats! I saw you!

(I hope this will stir the raging flames!)
---------------------------------------------

I am taking this in points

Number one you acting like an idiot.

Number two CoLD has never used an unguilded in an attack, you ever have proof of something such as that show it to me, and if I find one of my guys knew about something like that I would boot anyone who knew of it out of CoLD.

Number three there has never been any proof given that CoLD has ever used unguildeds in any type of attack but the proof was there last age with LKA. And not all involved got booted from the guild

Number four Enema is right down there along with LKA as being the last people I would ever accept help from, I do not know which I would go to last both are at the bottom of my list.

Number five to even jokingly accuse someone of going into your chats is wrong, if you can not think of something better to do Dema then to make even joking claims like the above then I feel very sorry for you.

Number Six not that it matters much but you were one of the few LKAers I actually still talked to and still liked, but even if this stuff was done in jest it was not apprecciated.

[ This Message was edited by: Lady Dustball on 2002-08-08 11:52 ]

Gorth
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-08 12:25     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*raises hand*

*sits patiently, waiting to be killed again*

I've taken more than 12K with my second kingdom. What are you waiting for? Yes, I'm not King this time but I believe that I'm a worthy target for your scummers. Try to kill me again, Tara =)) I really enjoy restarting, it is much more fun than sitting in the top 100.

Advisor of LKA
Dark

unio mystica

Sunblade
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-08 13:36     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
So you want us to cancel that scumkill on Gorth, Dustball?

SunBlade
The E-Team - ENeMA GM
That's why it's called English, Brighty Darling.

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-08 13:52     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
If someone asked you to scumkill Gorth it definitely was not me, but I do not control what other guilds do so if you kill him that is your buisness

Sunblade
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-08 13:58     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ah, right. It wasn't you.

*taps nose*

Gotcha.

SunBlade
The E-Team - ENeMA GM
That's why it's called English, Brighty Darling.

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-08 14:13     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
hmmm well Gorth, I don't seem ta remember seeing that as a leadername, nor have a I seen anyone with much more than 9k acres in LKA. Tyegurl had the most land (9800) when she got killed, sooo *shrugs*

Guess if ya tell me yer leadername now I can arrange for yer quick an' near-painless death *Laughs*

Sunny, ya been gettin into that infamous Darden crack-stash again? *lol*

Ohhh damn *yawwwns* well hell, it's about time for sleepies now I think, I've seen enough of the sunlight for today. See yas peoples t'night.

LeoEire
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-08 15:12     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
9K acres.. Hmmm... Oh hello Elohssa!! And thanks Elohssa, your donations to LKA were so greatly appreciated..

I guess I should raise my hand too?

"but the proof was there last age with LKA. And not all involved got booted from the guild"
As for LKA and last age and UGs.. Oh yeah Az told me I'm not to curse anymore..
Go something-or-other yourself.. As far as I remember (it was just prior to my exams so I lost touch afterwards) that got dealt with properly.

As for Dema's post it was joking (I think.. but you never know with him now do you?) And it certainly brought a reaction? Could I maybe put 'over' before the word 'reaction'? I think yes..

Calm down it's a game...

[ This Message was edited by: LeoEire on 2002-08-08 15:18 ]

Gorth
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-08 16:46     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well, I dont need so much land so I simply downsized it all with pleasure :) Right now, I'm quite happy with my 7K+. And don't say to me that you're still missing my number, I can't believe it. I mean, you pay attention to those who takes your land, do you?

Hey! Wait, wait ,wait! Sunny, dont forget to take your scummers out of here, she said that her order was cancelled :))

Btw, I have never used other leader name than Gorthauer so its easy to find me. I guess, I just put a big bullseye on my kingdom :)

Advisor of LKA
Dark

unio mystica

Tremordred
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-08 17:02     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
The sorc kill isn't cancelled too is it? I don't think I could take the disappointment.

(Zaknafein)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-08 18:24     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*reads Dema's post*

*reads Dustball's post*

*reads Tara's posts too! (what the heck? why not?)*

*stares and siiiiiiighhhhs deeply*

That wasn't what Dema meant at all. Personally, I enjoyed reading his mock post more then all this 'tough talk'.

*leaves the thread*

LKA Pincushion
First snow, then silence.
This thousand echo scream dies so beautifully

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-08 19:37     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Lady Dustball,

I truly hope your post was in jest. Regardless, you posted it publicly, thus I obligated to reply publicly.

Reply to Point 1) No� I am not acting like an idiot. I am an �Idiot�. I always behaved in this manner.

Reply to Point 2-3) Of course I do not have proof, nor does anyone else. It was a lighthearted false accusation. Meant to bring about a reaction as lighthearted as the initial accusation.

Sunblade, thank you, you provided what result I intended.

Another point to which you have brought little thought is this: how could you have booted someone who is already unguilded? From what I understand this is a point of conflict between you and Az, of which I want no part. But I do say, if there were any UG�ed attacks made by LKA, I would have been made aware of such action, and would not condone it. Nor would I deny it. I live by Faith and Honor, thus you may have my word.

Reply to point 4) That is why I chose them. It is not that you would accept aid from them, they would never offer such aid. Please do not flatter your self too much at the expense of others.

Reply to point 5) There is no need to feel sorry for me, for I have many friends in my mindlessness. There are many who would love to be able to make the situation lighthearted, even at expense of making oneself appear a fool. But I do appreciate you sympathy.

Reply to point 6) This is the one point I truly wish you are not serious about. It would be a sorry event for me if you decide to sever our relationship due to some meaningless jest. This game has very little value in and of its self. The main thing it brings is mindless entertainment. The only thing of true value that this game may bring is the founding and development of relationships. If you allow this game, and the politics within the game, tear you from previous relationships, I am not one who needs sympathy, but you.

M�Lady, I did not, nor do, I intend to dissolve our relationship over a silly jest, but if this does, it is on your accord. Also, I do ask you, reevaluate your previous relationships you have severed due to this game� Are they necessary? Are they worth your anger? Remember, we are to live by our faith, is this an example of yours?

To the rest of you, I am sorry for wasting your time.

LKA
Dema Makhan

AGM of Diplomacy

Dyvim
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-08 19:55     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sunny...please god say it isn't so!
You're working for the Isonians now?
*shakes head sadly*
I thought you were working for us dude...oh my how easily the dreams can be shattered in todays environment!
*wipes away a single tear of blood and sighs deeply*
You couldn't even have gone with a classy bunch like DWT man, I'm dissapointed in you!

Foret for some reason beyond even my unfathomable intellect!

[ This Message was edited by: Dyvim on 2002-08-08 20:18 ]

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-09 02:31     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Dema, I know that your post was totally in jest, and had I not seen Dustball's comments I wouldn't have said a word. But being as you named me personally, I feel the need to address you, personally, about those comments.

I don't even have normal internet access. I'm not even playing my realms - any and all problems that concern KBR need to be taken care of with Holden, Spike, Rune, or Kasha.

Now, once again - I know that you were joking, and attemping to have fun with it. While Dustball has given you quite the dressing down, and you have replied to it and every one of her points, I don't appreciate you saying such a thing about me, even in jest. Coming out and accusing someone of breaking into your war chat, especially because of past incidences, was in very poor taste I think. I didn't find it that amusing, but right now my judgement is a bit clouded - too much of the California sun baking my brain, and not enough inside time cuddled up to a computer with radiation from the monitor baking my brain. ;p

That's all. Might wanna rethink things through before you say things like that in the future - then again, you might not.

Soshite bokutachi wa mata aeru hazu sa
Kokoro wa sugu soba ni iru
Donna ni hanarete itemo...

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-09 02:34     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Wow, whenever I think Guilds (OOC) has lightened up just a little bit, Lady Dustball comes in to prove me wrong. And then Katalyna, of all people, does it right after her. Wow.

Amazed am I, says me.

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-09 02:38     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Katalyna, I should have added an explination with yours...

Its somewhat of a Inside joke... One day, we were having our little war chat (there was something like 5 members in there), and lo and behold, you appear...

lol.. we were all freaked out... Sadly enough, we soon realized, it was hellforge playing a joke on us...

LKA
Dema Makhan

AGM of Diplomacy

( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.