- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Fionn.
( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author ISA vs TGH/Cadre/Legacy (cont)
Deeva
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-11 19:21     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
http://www.evernight.net/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?topic=12124&forum=11&72

Zann dear quit trying to make it look like you and your guild were allready engaged in war ISA has made it very clear it was not only a clean and fair hit but also just and with cause. now as for your refusal to hit ISA with your comrads you are mad we beat you to the punch and yes we had no 'tready' due to the fact you Zann severed it and if you think the guild leaders of ISA are that stupidededed to wait another day for you to build another 1k forts each and hit us you are mistaken.
oh and another thing if TGH wasn't still at war why was not only TGH's NW but also the the ISO guilds you were at war with rising not to mention the ranks of your guild's individual realms? Not to mention you waged this so called ongoing war with the Isos a day before ISA warred Enema and TNE like Cindy has said we've been monitoring the numbers and they don't lie.
So keep trying to justify your short comings as a GM and put them off on us it will not look good and thats enough of that anyway.

I hope it took you as long to dicipher my post with no puncuation or grammer, as it did/does me to read yours Zann.

After reading you previous posts.. i've come to the conclusion, more intelligent heads come out of zippers.

~I didn't edit this post. I just made it look prettier.

Calisrocksdacasba
MaCloud's lil gummybear
I don't ask you whats in your bowl,
Stop trying to smoke mine.

[ This Message was edited by: Deeva on 2002-08-11 20:26 ]

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-11 20:19     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
well i will post the way i want im not a english major i liked math if i wrote everything in math code then you would be the one who head came out of a ziplock bag

[ This Message was edited by: Zann on 2002-08-11 20:39 ]

Deeva
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-11 20:32     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Zann--

Just reading your posts and replies bring my IQ down.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't say anything at all.

Calisrocksdacasba
MaCloud's lil gummybear
I don't ask you whats in your bowl,
Stop trying to smoke mine.

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-11 20:44     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
then dont read them your iq is already low enough

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-11 20:50     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
uummmm
back to war
sneeks over and nuzzles deevs leg
curls up at zanns feet
now you two back to war and stop fighting

Official Dung of The Golden Horde
Grunt Like War
Serpent and xeIOM
Death is Inevitable Life is how you face it

Leviathan
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-11 20:58     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:

back to war and stop fighting

Yeah... go murder each other but don't get hurt! :b

Cloacked in Darkness He has come!
The Golden HScum

Vasili
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-11 21:01     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
alts.

[ This Message was edited by: Vasili on 2002-08-11 21:02 ]

Zann
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-11 21:52     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ok for the last time Oex Rovers Fl were the bottom guilds on the guilds rankings when you declared war or they were close to it Sotep was 6 or 7 ranks above them.

We gained nw from land taken and building temps and forts doesnt mean we was half ready for war.
Al i can say is you all must be blind to this fact.
As for the tready yes as a whole the guild decided to not have one (read trems post to find out why)But also when i talked with Calis i said we wouldnt gun for isa but would hit if we had to. The same was said by him and Dysh that they wouldnt hit us unless they absolutly had to.
If that is to hard to understand or drops your IQ then you do need help.

Calis
Baron

Posted: 2002-08-11 23:30     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
well i will post the way i want im not a english major

Then don't be suprised when we ignore you becuase we can't understand what the hell you're trying to say. I get headaches trying to read it.

Thank you for summing up what we agreed.

ISA had to hit, and there was no one else to hit, therefore, we hit you. Yay.

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
LightG|MDark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-11 23:40     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
we of the horde new it would come
only the fact you could not wait till we were finished with our last war has bothered any
you have said yourself that if you had allowed us to fluff after war it would have been too difficult
a challenge is suddenly above ISA

Grunt Like War
Serpent and xeIOM

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-11 23:46     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
You're telling me you -werent- fluffed?

We almost hit you on Thursday. Decided to be nice and let y'all have til friday. You should -see- some of the rank changes you had from Thursday to friday.

LightG|MDark

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-11 23:50     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I was fluffed against iso like 5-6 k scum is all and light defence troops
no I was not fluffed

Grunt Like War
Serpent and xeIOM

Wretch
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-12 00:10     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
The entire discussion of prewar details is giving me a headache. Lets just move on to fighting this one, Hordespeople. Spending time and energy on analyzing how things got to this position is pointless, only the current retaliation matters. I don't care anymore about last week's beaten Isonians, I want to hear about this week's damages to Foret.

Last week's war is presently as relevant to this one as the war we and EFF had against TGL/Nephites/and the other Oleana guild I'm not recalling - that is, it's no longer relevant. So if you are on the orange team, do what matters and go kill a grey!

</rant>

The Golden Horde - All War All The Time
Your brain hurts? Well, it'll have to come out!
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

Radic
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-12 00:24     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I like the way Trem put it earlier. This was a war that had to happen. But looking at NW's doesn't always reflect the true tale of our state of readiness. Various degrees of statiscal analysis can be applied to garner different meanings. Saying that we started a war before ISA hit Enema and it went on longer is one of the more ludicrous reasons I have heard. Is a war considered over at after a certain time period? If that is the case then LKA must be in some kind of wierd long build strategy. It just gave ISA more time to build up for the strike. I am glad that you gave us that extra day so we had about 24 hours of peace rather than 2. I know towards the end of our last war it was like a couple of heavy weight fighters in the later rounds. A few of them would throw some jabs or sorcs. We would counter. I built some towers since I had almost none at the beginning of the war and all offensive troops. Does that mean the war is over? or the fact that my panties were in a bunch about losing my land to a kingdom 200 ranks below me?

I find the lower number of members playing since last I sent my troops to battle means a revolving dance with the same enemies age after age. It is fun to finally lock horns with the ISA beast bickering aside. As long as I can take Dysh on the basketball court that is all I care about.

C'mon Grunt let's go fight some heathens.
YeeHaww!! Atleast I don't have to worry about my panties anymore. ISA took them with the land. I think I saw Geothe wearing them earlier. What a freak.

(ps. You can hit me Cindy so I can find out who you are. I know you are in the shadows somewhere and I can't sleep at night not know where you are!)

[ This Message was edited by: Radic on 2002-08-12 00:33 ]

Losmar
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-12 01:19     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
darn, it took ya heathens long enough to actually take some of my land. Those towers you kept running into on your way in were a pain weren't they, too bad I didn't decide to build an extra 1k of them earlier today, then you'd've had tons more fun. I wasn't even fortified with defense and it still took seven of ya'll to put a dent in me. It usually takes but one to take me down, what makes ya'll different.

Yes this is a war. We must fight in a war. This fighting involves swords and torches not words.

Hey fellow Dardenites in the Cahordacy, lets show them what a real fight is like. Kick some heathen ASS!

Doesn't it feel good... to KICK ASS
Savage Disciple
riding with the Golden Horde
Renegade Of Dispair
Relish the Husky

Cindy
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-12 01:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
TGH,
You believe that a war that continues to drudge on and on, where the victor is no longer attacking the enemy, but using their turns for building and growing should be protected from war?

Yes, this time of building and growing (while under the fabric or pretense of war) may improve the very very wide gap between the isonians and TGH, but it also widens the gap between TGH and the rest of the game. You were definately a threat and a threat that needed NO more build time.

ISA needed a target. You were a threat. Your "war" was over...

I remember the Horde using NO build time. Dropping won acres and going forth with the next war on the heels of the last.

Calling this war a low blow is whining in my humble opinion.

It is a war. May the best guild win. If we lose, we will come back another time. If we win, you will NOT tarnish this win with all this jibberish.

This is a challenging war and I believe we should be commended for a job well done when and if we win. If you win, I will congratulate you myself.

Watch out Radic, I am right behind you :P

Quick Draw
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-12 04:10     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote

Lets get some fun back in the game! So heres a song to sing as we play, lol.

*As sung to "Jesus loves the little children*

Napalm sticks to burning Forets,
all burning Forets of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
see them burning in the night.
Napalm sticks to burning Forets of the world!

God I love the smell of napalm. It smells like...... VICTORY!!!

"We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles."
GM CADRE

[ This Message was edited by: Quick Draw on 2002-08-12 04:11 ]

Macloud
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-12 04:22     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Damn Zann maybe you need to go visit the OB war thread for a week, you could use it. As far as this whole bullshit about still being in war well I think (even if you guys don't) that the time you were at war is very important. ISA went to war a day later then you, managed to finish theres up a week before you "supposedly" did yours and then managed to hit you. Well I would really like to know how in this hard faught war of yours that was taking 8 or more turns a pop to hit the bottom ranked Iso's that you still manage to build so much on your land. I mean, 8 turns a pop is alot of turns to use to "keep them down" If they were hitting and scumming you as bad as you say were did you get the turns to build ??

Of course sense you wer still fighting it out with them tell me why you were not forted for defense...Your in a war, your being scummed and hit daily and your building and not keeping troops on your kingdoms ?? Odd

You tell me zann who needs help with there IQ...or the more important question, do you prefer cardboard or plastic ?

Ushers
Deeva's little gummybear
ISA

[ This Message was edited by: Macloud on 2002-08-12 04:29 ]

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-12 04:30     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
QD, I've never heard that song.

How does it go?

Sing for me =D

LightG|MDark

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-12 05:13     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Napalm sticks to burning Forets,
all burning Forets of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
see them burning in the night.
Napalm sticks to burning Forets of the world!

bites tongue on subject that has been covered over and over on ICQ

Grunt Like War
Serpent and xeIOM

( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.