- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Mija.
( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author The continued pounding of LKA by Isonia's faithful
Azazael
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 15:20     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sorry for not participating on your debates, i was busy on my review class in preparation of my board exams, I could only run warchats and no time to check the boards.

About us dropping i expected that, we attacked you guys having nine members more and more total NW (I really dont understand why COLD is whinning about the hit).

Also LKA is carrying 2 high ranked kingdoms on vaction, both has 0 NW which gives us a slightly lower ANW and TNW.

About the killings your bragging that you killed what? 18 kingdoms? LOL..get me on ICQ and i'll give you a list of how many we have killed. Oh and your proud you killed two of ours through scumkill, not even once we used that tactic on any of your realms during this war even if we had a chance. Scumkilling killing if for "Losers" and "Cowards" at least when Lancelot or LD was in-charge they dont resort to tactics like that.

just to update you on the latest Rankings;

LOST KNIGHTS ALLIANCE (LKA) 38 3,145,207 82,768

CHILDREN OF THE LIVING DUST (CoLD) 15 882,334 58,822
THIRTEENTH BAATORIAN LEGION (TBL) 18 985,051 54,725
KEEPERS OF THE BLUE ROSE (KBR) 9 421,746 46,860

if you still think your winning you might want to re-check your math.

Good Day

Gm LKA

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 15:37     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:

On 2002-08-06 15:20, Azazael wrote:

About us dropping i expected that, we attacked you guys having nine members more and more total NW (I really dont understand why COLD is whinning about the hit).

Whining about the hit, what i had to say to you I said over q not here. My only problem with this hit is you never got back to me about the other issue first, and that left kingdoms unprotected, that is what my only complaint about this war was Az and you know it. You knew when I made the offer I had people down on troops and instead of being respectable and messaging me that you were not interested in the deal you took a cowards way and attacked. You showed no courtesy and that is the only thing I complained about and you know it, so you know what Az stuff it

And oh yeah congrats you killed one more CoLD kingdom, one of the earlier kills stated was a restart so by Toads proclamation about his kingdom does that make it a full kill

*grins* and as far as scum kills, scum is a part of the game, and well if you can not deal with scum kills tell your members to get more scum *L* It is that simple, let's see you have a warrior with everything out numbering you other than scum, so what is the logical choice

Seems you are the ones complaining not us

When all else has fallen,
and things fall like they must,
there is little that is left
besides the rising of the Dust

LeoEire
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-08-06 15:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I think my conscience rests easy following 'The Man' above anyway... :)

Me not killed nobody yet.. *sob*

Rankings.. Bah... we can all check 'em on the game page ourselves..

Still reckon we should have gone for orange instead of grape juice..
(Sometimes I like hurting those that I don't abhor.. ye know.. although Katalyna's Icon always has had a certain charm for me...)

~~ Lost Knights Alliance ~~
~~ AGM Scum - DEAD ~~
'Death is lighter than a feahter: duty, heavier than a mountain.'

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-07 01:14     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Uhhh AZ I have never stated I don't scumkill....If I come across a Warrior forted up and no scum....If I think it will take less turns. He is going down by dissension. Thats just an aspect and part of the game to utilize.

When I war I do so for one reason. To kill the enemy. Short simple and sweet. By whatever means the game code and rules allow.

~GM of TDoD~
~Deadman Inc.~Back by Popular Demand~
~Loved by Few~Those that depend on Me~
~Founder Scumkillers Anonymous~

Morphius
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-07 10:42     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
guys, guys! let's keep this thread civil. Let's keep this clean. Its not what who wins, who scumkills, who has many kills, who has the advantage, who lost, or something like that.., its how we enjoy killing ourselves..

*scratches head*

this war is getting you guys too far!!! way tooo far!!!

tagore
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-08 02:17     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
hmmmmmmmm seems we have some hot heads here... well people its still a game remember... good luck on all those participating on this war...

go!go!go! lka

- LKA -

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-08 04:02     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Dustball! You better quit causing those UG's attack us! And scum support from ENeMA is really low...

Xavier, go chew on a sword!

Tara... Well.. Tara... Eat Poo and Die!

Who else is there...

Lance! You should find something better to do... Yes... I see you looking at those goats with a strange glint in your eye... No you can't have them... Thier going to our might ENeMA...

Hhmm.....

Katalyna, you better find something better to do, than crashing our IRC chats! I saw you!

(I hope this will stir the raging flames!)

All in the name of the Lost
LKA
Dema Makhan

AGM of Diplomacy

(Zaknafein)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-08 04:36     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*grins*

LKA Pincushion
First snow, then silence.
This thousand echo scream dies so beautifully

Janiec
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-08 04:47     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
Shhhhh... Continue killing... Im baaack!

Signature,

Janiec the Menic

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-08 10:05     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well Az, since my 18-dead post, there's been another 10 LKA killed. Only one of which was a restart kingdom.

Tyegurl got killed last night, oh yanno what? That was scum kill too *Smirks*

*Looks at Lance*
Gee, I guess that would mean Az knows jackshitte about how TBL runs things during war *Laughs* I guess that scum line in yer sig ya just put there for the hell'uvit huh?

Az, I could care less what you think about scum killing during war. Oh wow, we've scum killed 3 outta the 28 kills on LKA so far. Oh my god we're SO bad huh? *lol*

So if scum kills are for "losers" an' "cowards" what about sorc killing then, when yer the ones that declared war in the first place?

Voice Mija
Voice

Posted: 2002-08-08 10:33     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Thread's full. =)

~ = Sakkara's Nicer Side = ~
If I'd a known you were gonna check my answers...
I would have told the truth!!

Guild Applicatons and Peeping Tom of Guild's OOC

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.