- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Fionn.
( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author Invite: Continue as you started. (LKAvsGrapes)
Tara
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-08-13 02:16     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Zak, ya wanna know why we didn't accept peace when Az has asked us about it?

Because he asks for absolutely preposterous conditions. So unless some of that changes, well...*shrugs*

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-13 02:28     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hey Tara... what were the preposterous terms? :)

All in the name of the Lost
LKA
Dema Makhan

AGM of Diplomacy

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-13 02:32     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Rather do this in a chat Dema ;> Doubt Az would want everyone else to know what he'd asked for to begin with, but I'm sure Kat has told ya a'ready...

(Zaknafein)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-13 02:38     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well why don't you just say that first then instead of the whole "we aren't giving peace because we are doing to you what you did last age and we like long wars" gibberish ;P

Now we have stubborn Isonians versus stubborn Forets who happens to be in a better situation. Let's see how this pans out ;)

LKA Pincushion
First snow, then silence.
This thousand echo scream dies so beautifully

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-13 03:33     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ah bro maybe becuase it is partly that and partly that your GM seems to think that you guys have to have certain things for peace

CoLD has nothing to do with Past wars with LKA and TBL, and actually most of CoLD has no issues with LKA that I know of maybe certain members but that is about it.

And some terms are not agreeable towards and not because we are stubborn but because they
are utter bull

Oh and Az well you ask for things for peace and supposedly ahve an AGM that can deal with it but what does he have to do, wait for your ok. what you do not think your agms have half a brain, why have someone in position that you will not let do thier job?

Ah please it is just another tactic of yours well more than one group can play bull tactics, and especially when you do not show yourself online Az, that is utter bull and you know it, then again what would I expect from you

[ This Message was edited by: Lady Dustball on 2002-08-13 03:52 ]

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-13 03:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Goddess Bright.

So anyways, we fuss half the night to get some sort of peace stuff goin' on, at least let them know what isn't acceptable... (like some of those conditions. Really, that was just plain silly.)

And then Dema goes offline. Darn it!

But never fear, for the purple miniskirt is back, and I've been takin' real good notes. They're goin' to all those who were involved in this purty lil' shindig, and even one who wasn't.

Az - expect the attempted peace talks to wind up in yer email. After all, we need to make sure that someone can look over what we will... and won't... agree to.

*smiles slightly*

Soshite bokutachi wa mata aeru hazu sa
Kokoro wa sugu soba ni iru
Donna ni hanarete itemo...

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

::ashtar::
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-13 04:32     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
well i dont know what these *Special* terms for peace were but I sure would like to know... if someone from tbl could contact me and enlighten me that would be most appreciated.

Email : laidlow@softhome.net

::Ashtar::
LKA

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-13 04:47     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ohh we'll be starting a new thread here shortly, to lay everything out nice an' pretty for yas LKAers.

Since Dema doesn't seem to really be able to do anything "officially" on LKA's behalf an' none of us have been able to pin Az down for any amount'a time to talk about much of anything *L*

(Zaknafein)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-13 04:50     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
So Dema had to deal with three pissed off female GMs on his first official diplomatic outing, the poor sod. The least you could had done was go easy on him ;P

Az really is quite inactive the last few days, me and Tagore had been doing the banner and such since Friday.

I want to hear the outrage Az has proposed too, ICQ me at 77787304 =)

LKA Pincushion
First snow, then silence.
This thousand echo scream dies so beautifully

[ This Message was edited by: (Zaknafein) on 2002-08-13 04:53 ]

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-13 04:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Woo. Post 69 - for the mods, y'all can close this :p

http://www.evernight.net/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?topic=12180&forum=11&0

there's his terms.

And *edit* Three pissed off female GMs?

We're not that scary, are we?

~If you wanna kiss the sky better learn how to kneel...
On yer knees, boy.~

~BDSM~ - ~KBR~ - ~RONIN~

[ This Message was edited by: Katalyna on 2002-08-13 05:01 ]

HellForge
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-13 05:23     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
hey guys, had any guild war lasted in one age? its nice to be part of history if we are going to have one...=)

btw, katalyna, what do u think my intentions are? no assumptions nor association pls, base on facts..=)

Hell

Voice Fionn
Voice

Posted: 2002-08-13 12:58     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
As Katalyna said, time for the newest thread.

Mija's Evil Side

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.