Give it to 'em good!

*smirk*

GM Disciples of Chaos
The DoC'tor will see you now...

DoC-Guilds/Serpent-LGS/NV-Maxim/Dark-Valid

Sail_or
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:48     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Looks like Lady Aria decided to change the title of her war thread and wants Enema to do her dirty work after she couldn't have her way with me.

How thoroughly disappointing. She had a problem with us but couldn't see her way clear to drop me a line to sort it? I had to hear about it from others, when the problem had been like water under the bridge due to the time passed.

*Passes Horndog a fresh tuna sandwich*

That which kills them, renders them dead. (This Wizard of Oz)

GM TORN, Dire Lord of the Rapture, Diplomat of RKoR
Chairman of Penguin Hunter Inc.

[ This Message was edited by: Sail_or on 2002-08-10 01:51 ]

Harm
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 01:52     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
OH PLEASE!!!!

We contacted you 3 days ago....Aria talked to killer and someone else who all told her to speak to you...

She messaged you 3 days ago and you didnt bother to respond until last night or today sometime....

and besides...

YOU guys hit Enema I believe...so how did we try and sic them on you?

~AGM Scum~ | ~DoC~/~RoD~
The fire you see in my eyes is the reflection of burning heathen temples!
Owner of Kinky Toys
Keeper of The War Bong

-Horndog -
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 02:00     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yes Trystan, I try and be a good host. But you think THAT was an appetizer? You left before I could bring out the real food, you left after having some bread. Didn't even say goodbye either.

Important Guy | Torn
Killing Guy | SERPENT
I Forget... | TMI
Horndog

-Horndog -
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 02:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
::Takes a big bite of Sailor's Tuna Sandwich and promptly spits it out::

"Uh, Sailor, that's...not...tuna."

Important Guy | Torn
Killing Guy | SERPENT
I Forget... | TMI
Horndog

Sunblade
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-10 06:32     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
....so who hit who? :)

SunBlade
The E-Team - ENeMA GM
That's why it's called English, Brighty Darling.

Sail_or
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 08:07     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Who hit who....., yes, that is the question.

The intelligence on Enema looked a bit stale, so I sent our scummer to refresh the info. Whilst he goes diligent about his job he gets hung by one of his objectives. Within minutes a different ruler, wearing Enema colours, receives orders from his superiors to kill the intruder and he swiftly executes his murderous work.

When Sailor received word of the loss, together with the information gathered he was confronted with a serious delemma. The reports showed that Enema was unusually heavily fortified, so much so that a punitive expedition would be certain suicide. On the other hand, the immediate killing of a member for no more than information gathering could not be left unanswered.

[ This Message was edited by: Sail_or on 2002-08-10 08:11 ]

Sunblade
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-10 08:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ah, it was the execution of your scummer (caught only once, but we rapidly found that 6-7 kingdoms had been scouted in the same couple of minutes) that precipitated it all.

Fair enough :)

SunBlade
Kasha's very own ENeMA (GM)
Foret spy. Ssshhh.

[ This Message was edited by: Sunblade on 2002-08-10 08:52 ]

Verena
Evernight Sweetheart

Posted: 2002-08-10 15:22     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
On the other hand, the immediate killing of a member for no more than information gathering could not be left unanswered.

Well answer me this?

Why would you be looking at all of ENeMA when you are already at a war? Yep, not just one or two of us, but all.

Unless of course you were planning on including us in this little battle you have going.

No no....that couldn't be it. Right?

~smirks

Either way, I hate peeping tom's. ~wink

...because men are stupid and retarded

Ghost of ENeMA

Keeper of Ike's friend Floyd

Laven
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-10 17:39     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Does scouting mean there will be a war?

If Sailor came to me and asked me if we should attack Enema I would have said no way. They have like 1k forts a piece and thats just a big hastle. Burn...Sorc..Attack..BAH There are other guilds that would be a fair fight without the hastle.

But then you guys go and kill our scummer. Was attacking the scummer more civilized then speaking to Sailor? No

You left us with no choice. The spur of the moment attack isn't the best way, but that is what had to be done.

And why would we look for target with no Peace...there had been a 3 day ceasefire. Peace would have come eventually

Laven
Torn's village idiot

Breathes in musky , but familiar air
Reincarnation of Killer

[ This Message was edited by: Laven on 2002-08-10 17:41 ]

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 17:50     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Are you serious?

You're scouting a bunch of us at the same time and you don't expect us to think you're looking for war? Naw, you knew what you were doing.

Unfortunately your scummer couldn't get in unseen and we made him pay for his actions.

Nyah.

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

Huma Dragonsbane
Baron

Posted: 2002-08-10 20:18     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Go Torn!! If you happen to find any beer in thier realms marked "Pure Silver Ale" please return it to me. I am sure it most likely is residing in Stee's realm, he's a bastard like that. =P

Not takin nothin from no one
give 'em hell long as I'm breathin
Keep kickin ass in the mornin and takin names in the evenin

GM|NO MAAM

Sail_or
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-10 20:24     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Unfortunately, with the distrust between faiths, it doesn't matter what one does or says. An alterior motive is sought, easily found and believed, no matter what.

The DB showed all information on Enema as outdated, bar one or two. I dislike that sort of thing and wanted it remedied. This was quickly done.

If Enema believes that this alone was enough of a precursor for war (what a silly move that would be) I can't but wonder about their limited way of thinking. They completely disregard the result of the actual information we would obtain weighed off against our current strengths and weaknesses, of which they no doubt would be aware. With that in mind they show to have as much insight in these matters as a snail has in the speed of light.

To put a different twist on the matter, consider the following thesis:

Enema, not at war, well (very well) fortified is looking for a war. With their position, a one on one war was difficult to find without hitting down. Combinations were not easy either considering the numbers already involved in their own land disputes. Now this scouter comes along. Hey, here is an opportunity! Let's kill him and provoke an attack. Not much to fear, for, as already established, fortifications were well in place and the number of turns required to break those down would keep any enemy very busy for a while.

All these matters were considered, it was impossible to neglect the killing of our scout without retribution, regardless of the cost.

[ This Message was edited by: Sail_or on 2002-08-10 20:26 ]

Khalistov
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-10 23:18     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
One will find it extremely difficult to convince me that having your guild 'sweep-scouted' is not an indication that somebody plans to hit you, and soon.

Even stronger is that case when the guild scouting you is the one directly beneath you.

Supporting both of those points is the fact that we were being scouted at 8:00 pm EST, the time frame in which most wars are launched, give or take an hour.

To suggest that I should simply disregard those points as casual scouting and carry on as if all is well is simply absurd.

And, from going through all this once or twice before in my days, there is one thing that I have learned; I'd rather do something and not needed to have done it, rather than having done nothing when I needed to do something.

I felt no hesitation then, nor any regret now, for ordering the immediate execution of the infilitrator.

The killing of DK was not an act, as you might suggest in one example, to bait Torn into a war. I do not spend my time online waiting for a scummer to come along so I can kill him and bait his guild into war.

I do, however, kill scummers who sweep my guild.

Ask Shadow Stalker how we met. =)

I hesitated once this age when we were swept, and my guildmates suffered dearly for it.

A mistake I'll not make twice.

Likewise, you did what you had to do.

And my hat's off to ya for doing it.

Khalistov
Il Padrino de ENeMA

DKII
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-11 00:32     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Dammit, why couldn't one of the other guilds that caught me have killed me, maybe then this war would be easier. :P

*tips cap to Khal and tried to figure out how to restart again*

Maxim: GM RKoR
Valid: PoR
Guilds: ISA
LGS: Dragon

ryloc
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-11 06:09     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
~pops in~

Good deal DK got kilt. ;>

Bugger was mean to me once in another game. ;P I dun deserve such at all.
But now i am mighty..so it shan't ever happen anymore. ~grins~

Actually,i just want to kill all of your realms...each and every one. Mine too even.

Well,all save for Aria's ;>
She's da chicky.

~Moss dun grow on a rolling stone. Do it?~

Ladyaria
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-11 13:28     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
"Looks like Lady Aria decided to change the title of her war thread and wants Enema to do her dirty work after she couldn't have her way with me."

LOL Sailor my dirty work? You guys hit Enema!

And about contacting you? LOL I contacted you at least 3 times.
All were offline msgs since u weren't online when I was. The first time I contacted you was when your members broke our ceasefire and took 6k acres.

I was MORE than patient after giving you 2-3 days and no response I finally spoke to Rob and Killer hopeing one of them would respond and get this mess sorted out.

At least with Killer I was able to negotiate some of the land return but there still remains 3k acres unaccounted for and still no peace agreement. We were going to retalliate Then u guys hit Emema and Khalistov wanted to post in here so we figured why not change the title?

GM Disciples of Chaos
The DoC'tor will see you now...

DoC-Guilds/Serpent-LGS/NV-Maxim/Dark-Valid

Stee Jans
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-12 01:18     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Heh, we killed DKII. He deserved it, too.

"But Stee, you got killed too. In fact, it was mainly due to Cabalos looting your fluff cash and preventing you from getting defense."

God I hate Cabalos.

ENeMA GM
The Warhawk is Sharpening his Talons.

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-12 01:51     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
So, you gonna go ahead and surrender already?

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.