- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by SoulDemon.
( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author It was Fervent now ISA...
Dysh
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-05 22:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yeah so since Fervent is gone. People started to use UGs to hit us. Of course it needs some of you heathen's DB info help in order to find our restarts or troopless kingdoms to strike at.

Well done, after couple month of rest you people are still immature and arragant. Get a life. I know who you are.

Since you can't beat us face to face you are using UGs to suicide at us.

Cowards. *spits* I truly feel sorry for your parents. Oh wait, you may not even have one -shrugs-

Edit: Well after checking the ranking page. I realized that you people are once again scared and afraid that we win. LOL. Tis so sad that none of you can beat us on the table. -shrugs- It's either the game is so screwed or you need some shadow kingdoms to suicide or scum kill us LOL. Pathetic. This only proves how good we are. When your UGs are useless or got tired of doing such dumbass thing.. then I guess we ISA and Forets will OWN this server for good -laughs-

[ This Message was edited by: Dysh on 2002-08-05 22:48 ]

Torkano
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-05 23:10     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*Laughs too*

Wait! What are we laughing at again?

*scratches head*

Those who don't know of their history are doomed to repeat it.
TNE, IN, IOM,
TLS
Property of Lady Dustball

Damn! I love Turmoil

Vego Steel-Blade
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-08-05 23:15     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*wah*
*wah*

Someone give him some cheese to go with that wine. His guild must be the ONLY guild to get hit by unguildeds...

Ooops I did it again.

Anthrax. Its not just for Breakfast anymore.
Official carrier of matches for Elementum Ab Fides

Dysh
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-05 23:26     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
-chuckles-

Checks guild ranking page and guild history.

right I wonder why I chuckled when I saw your names and guild sig.

Edit: Hey I remembered. Vego is that loser Leto guild that always needed help and never grew to no where. LOL. Not bad. At least I know who you are. So what was your guild name again? and who you play for now? -chuckles-

[ This Message was edited by: Dysh on 2002-08-05 23:29 ]

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 00:39     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:

On 2002-08-05 22:39, Dysh wrote:
Yeah so since Fervent is gone. People started to use UGs to hit us. Of course it needs some of you heathen's DB info help in order to find our restarts or troopless kingdoms to strike at.

Well done, after couple month of rest you people are still immature and arragant. Get a life. I know who you are.

Since you can't beat us face to face you are using UGs to suicide at us.

Cowards. *spits* I truly feel sorry for your parents. Oh wait, you may not even have one -shrugs-

Edit: Well after checking the ranking page. I realized that you people are once again scared and afraid that we win. LOL. Tis so sad that none of you can beat us on the table. -shrugs- It's either the game is so screwed or you need some shadow kingdoms to suicide or scum kill us LOL. Pathetic. This only proves how good we are. When your UGs are useless or got tired of doing such dumbass thing.. then I guess we ISA and Forets will OWN this server for good -laughs-

Now Dysh are you saying Forets never use unguilded cause well LKA had the same ones helping them over and over again last age I know cause we got the numbers from the people they were at war with and took out the unguildeds. So it is not just the ones that oppose you that use unguildeds, so ISA is not specially picked on with unguildeds

Dysh
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 01:02     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:

Now Dysh are you saying Forets never use unguilded cause well LKA had the same ones helping them over and over again last age I know cause we got the numbers from the people they were at war with and took out the unguildeds. So it is not just the ones that oppose you that use unguildeds, so ISA is not specially picked on with unguildeds

1) So you are admitting using UGs and organize cheap shots at Foret guilds.

2) Do not forget we busted few of TBL kicked outs doing such thing from the past 2 ages.

3) LKA was at war against you. There were UGs hitting you. Umm let's see. You scum kill their members dead right? Thus those UGs could have been LKA resets who jumped into war without rejoining the guild. Unless you can prove someone from Foret organize shadow kingdoms to scum kill and suicidals. Can you?

What I really want to say is -chuckles- you guys are pussies for using such tactic. Fucking grow some balls and fight us face to face.

[ This Message was edited by: Dysh on 2002-08-06 01:09 ]

Sartorious
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 01:18     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Who is doing it Dysh?

~The Righteous One of The Natural Evolution~
God Bless America
United we stand!

Dark Awakening
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 01:20     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
god arn't you guys over yourselves yet

Bunnies are furry devils of the wood
Demon
Insanity

[ This Message was edited by: Dark Awakening on 2002-08-06 01:23 ]

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-06 01:26     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Lol Dysh if anyone in TBL wanted your kingdoms dead. They would not need unguilded. If ya dont believe me ask Calis. He knows what I'm talking about.

Now I do not know if everyone is aware of this. It seems Dysh is bored. When that happens he comes to this forum saying outrageous shit for the sake of getting his strokes.

Until people realize this and ignore the kid. He will continue on this course for his self gratification.

Walks off chuckling to himself at the mindset of some people.

~GM of TDoD~
~Deadman Inc.~Back by Popular Demand~
~Loved by Few~Those that depend on Me~
~Founder Scumkillers Anonymous~

Macloud
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 02:28     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
If anyone from TBL wanted us dead they sure as hell wouldn't be able to do it themselves. That takes more skill then you guys had,have or will ever have.

Co-GM..DF
Ushers
Deeva's little gummybear
ISA

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 03:02     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I don't ever recall calling for UG's to attack you guys... I would have known about it... LKA condons all such activity... We like to be upfront and open with everything we do...

All in the name of the Lost
LKA
Dema Makhan

AGM of Diplomacy

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 03:02     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Double

All in the name of the Lost
LKA
Dema Makhan

[ This Message was edited by: DemaM on 2002-08-06 03:03 ]

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-06 03:21     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Twhaps Macloud....Ya know we are saving something special for you....LMAO

~GM of TDoD~

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 03:24     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
It's nice to see how quick people can be assimilated when they switch faiths *smiles*

S'far as ISA goes well *shrugs* guess ya gotta learn how'ta deal with UGs messin around yer realms an' kill 'em off like the rest of us.

Sig-line Removed.
September 11, 2001

Cindy
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 03:30     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well, I for one can appreciate unguilded kingdoms. I believe they should all show their faces. Anyone willing to drop their guild affiliation and play without a guild in this guild's game, just give me a holler on ICQ with your kingdom number. I bet we can find ya plenty of action.

Manteki
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-06 03:45     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
Unless you can prove someone from Foret organize shadow kingdoms to scum kill and suicidals. Can you?

Can you provide some evidence for your statements?
I mean, lord knows that my first reaction when I hear something like this from a pissed off, ranting, *wipes spit from nearby wall* leaking, heathen, is to believe every word of it, dispite no posted evidence... but I'm sure there are a few people here that are a lil more inquisitive before they jump to conclusions.

Sunblade
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 04:12     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
LKA used unguilded kingdoms to GR me while we were at peace last age. Foret is not innocent, nor should they even claim to be.

Yes, the tactic sucks. Personally, I hate it. But some Foret guilds do it just as much as anyone else.

SunBlade
The E-Team - ENeMA GM
That's why it's called English, Brighty Darling.

Deeva
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 04:21     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
However it's not so nice as it is tired some, to watch one Iso ass line up after the other to post *smiles back at Tara and winks*

As far as unguildeds go.. I think they, or more directly, you UGs, are all big fat meanies. Not only that but you are all ugly and smell funny too.

However please feel free to drop by my playstation. I am willing to look past your above mentioned faults and balls, or lack there of, and take your land just the same. Only when I do so, unlike you, I will leave my name and guild branded on your ass =)

Calisrocksdacasba
MaCloud's lil gummybear
I don't ask you whats in your bowl,
Stop trying to smoke mine.

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-06 04:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Deeva hun....No offense...But I truly believe the closest you'll ever know about having balls.....Is as they slap against your ass.

We love you anyways. ~S~

~GM of TDoD~

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 04:52     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Wow... that was just slightly out of line.

You do realize that saying "no offense" doesn't make your words any less offensive, right?

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

[ This Message was edited by: Ike on 2002-08-06 04:55 ]

( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.