- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by SoulDemon.
( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author It was Fervent now ISA...
(Zaknafein)
Baron

Posted: 2002-08-06 04:53     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Slightly off topic. Yes there was an issue of UGs aiding LKA and to this day we are still not certain who actually did it.

We do think it might had been a multiaccount and the one most likely responsible had been banned from the guild. No guild have yet complained to us of such incidents happening again so I presumed we kicked the right person. Do that us know if you have evidence otherwise though.

---

Now on topic...uhu...you people chuckle too much. You chuckle when you are bored, you chuckle when you are annoyed by other people's chuckles and you chuckle for the sake of chuckling. This thread should be divided into two halves - the chuckling section and the non-chuckling section. After all why should people be forced to read other people's chuckles? Surely it's unproductive to a person's health to read other's chuckles. They should place a public health warning next to every chuckle.

LKA Pincushion
First snow, then silence.
This thousand echo scream dies so beautifully

Macloud
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:13     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ya that was quit a damn bit out of line. Infact that was pretty goddamn rude and uncalled for. If the best you can do is brainless and crude smart cracks then god help us all you didn't retire.

You talk about Dysh...go look in the fucking mirror

Ushers
Deeva's little gummybear
ISA

[ This Message was edited by: MaCloud on 2002-08-06 05:15 ]

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:21     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:

On 2002-08-06 01:02, Dysh wrote:
Quote:

Now Dysh are you saying Forets never use unguilded cause well LKA had the same ones helping them over and over again last age I know cause we got the numbers from the people they were at war with and took out the unguildeds. So it is not just the ones that oppose you that use unguildeds, so ISA is not specially picked on with unguildeds

1) So you are admitting using UGs and organize cheap shots at Foret guilds.

2) Do not forget we busted few of TBL kicked outs doing such thing from the past 2 ages.

3) LKA was at war against you. There were UGs hitting you. Umm let's see. You scum kill their members dead right? Thus those UGs could have been LKA resets who jumped into war without rejoining the guild. Unless you can prove someone from Foret organize shadow kingdoms to scum kill and suicidals. Can you?

What I really want to say is -chuckles- you guys are pussies for using such tactic. Fucking grow some balls and fight us face to face.

Actually Dysh we were not at war with them and it was the same one doing the gring to people LKA members failed to scout, we were not at war with them at the time, and it was used against others as well

And at no time does CoLD use unguildeds I think once one of my guys attacked before he was let back in

Zak actually that is not the point the point is someone in LKA knew of it they had to have because too many times did he show up after different people failed

No faith is any more honorable than another in this game, some guilds maybe but not the ones that seem to always say they are

[ This Message was edited by: Lady Dustball on 2002-08-06 05:25 ]

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:23     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Compared to Dysh Mac...That was mild.

Take it anyway you want too...You will anyways. I've had worse said to me on these boards in the past.

~GM of TDoD~
~Deadman Inc.~Back by Popular Demand~
~Loved by Few~Those that depend on Me~
~Founder Scumkillers Anonymous~

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:38     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Deeva, if people lining up to post in this thread isn't what Dysh intended by starting it, than perhaps he might keep his great conspiracy theories to ICQ with all the cute little people who hinge on his every word.

I think Manteki has a damn good point that's gonna prolly get glossed right over in the rush to defend something that doesn't need defending from. Goodlord.

Get back to what Manteki said, does Dysh have proof all these horrible Unguildeds running rampant in ISA aren't from the war ISA is/was just in? Does he have proof Isonian or Darden players are running a shadow guild to take out the all-mighty-powerful ISA?

If not, well then *shrugs* get over it, kill off the UGs like the rest of us hav'ta do an' play on. God, let's get a little more melodramatic over it all *L*

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:40     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yeah, I was being sarcastic, it was very out of line.

Wow, people have said bad things to you in the past, I feel so sorry for you Lance. I mean, no one but you has been abused in any way on these boards. Obviously, this gives you the right to say whatever you want to whoever you want, regardless of whether it is deserved or not, especially since Dysh has said worse!

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

Macloud
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:47     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well tara I don't think there from our last war. Enema I really don't think would use an unguilded and well unless Iso kingdoms are now allowed in darden guilds I just don't think it is possible.

Co-GM..DF
Ushers
Deeva's little gummybear
ISA

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:52     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
No need to feel sorry for me Ike...Twas a point as was my reference to Dysh...Not a plea for ohh woe is me people said bad things.

My post is IC as I see I will have to explain...not an OOC attack. It is a response a Warrior would make to an enemy in response to things an enemy has said.

Anyone that knows me OOC would know I am not that way.

But then again the lines do get so fuzzy here anymore.

Our world portrayed here is not 21st century Politically Correct world. But of an age older and far more harsh.

~shrugs~ If you cannot see beyond the words that I said to see them for what they are. There is nothing I can do about that.

~GM of TDoD~

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 05:59     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
... Are you serious? You're having a completely out of character discussion about a completely out of character subject in an out of character forum with everyone else posting out of character, responding to someone who was posting out of character and you decided, hey, I'll post something in character that just happens to be inexplicably rude and stupid (because it had nothing to do with the what she posted. I don't know how you somehow twisted her words to make -that- a possible retort. It was ridiculous. You saw one word in it you liked and chose to say something involving that. Wow, clever.)?

*coughbullshitcough*
*coughbackpedalingcough*
*coughknockoffthecrapcough*

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 06:00     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well that's good to hear Clouds, I'd hope Enema or anyone else wouldn't knowingly use unguildeds like that.

Don't think it's a shadow guild either.

Personally, I think it's just some people who would rather be unguilded an' hit whoever they like rather than function as a 'guild'. It's nothing new an' certainly not something the majority of yer fellow players haven't had to deal with at one point or another.

Anyhoo *yawns* have fun guys, I've seen about enough of this one to last the night.

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-06 06:08     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Is almost blinded by the coughs...My feelings on this OOC forum are that it does not have to be IC rp posts...That does not mean that each person's character is their real life personna.

Deeva has told me away from the boards as has Dysh their posts are always IC. As have alot of people such as Macloud.

Think as you wish. I have no reason to backpedal or anything else.

Tis 6 am where I live. Time for some sleep. Have a good night.

~GM of TDoD~

Macloud
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 06:55     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
IC or OOC lanc your reply to her made no sence. It would of been one thing to actuly take something she said about YOU and make an insult out of it, but you just choose a word out of her post about Unguildeds and made a rude and teastless reply. If you want to cry IC then fine....you made an ass of your self IC then...an ass is still an ass though

Co-GM..DF
Ushers
Deeva's little gummybear
ISA

Isildur
I write long posts

Posted: 2002-08-06 08:45     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Lancelot --

No offense meant of course, but I'm sure you have a lot of experience with the feeling of balls slapping against your ass...or perhaps your chin.

I don't think those are coughs that are blinding you.

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." -- Sallust

Korayn
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-06 09:07     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ergh, not going to read this thread in entirity, because the whole usual 'let's insult eachother' fest gets boring after a while.

Dysh - My guild is having the same problem in Maxim. UGs create, hit us, and delete. It's getting to the point of extreme annoyance.

I don't think the problem is limited to us either. Other guilds seem to have the same UG-hit and runs.

I lost my voice.
Surprisingly ISA

SoulDemon
Admin

Posted: 2002-08-06 09:50     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Shadow guilds are not allowed. If you have proof that one is harassing your guild, then email it to me.

I'll determine if an existing guild is using unguilded kingdoms to suicide against foes or not.

Whining on the boards and going as far to insult people's parents does nothing more then paint you the color of an idiot who cannot seperate a game from real life.

Pale night whisper - break.
Bright hopeful dreams - destroy.
Withered flesh remains - consume.

SoulDemon
Admin

Posted: 2002-08-06 09:58     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
As for Lancealot's comment. While I'm sure Deeva appreciates all you young males coming to her defense - she's one of the few that doesn't really need it.

If she finds it an offensive comment, then she'll respond in kind.

I've seen - and said alot worse.

Pale night whisper - break.
Bright hopeful dreams - destroy.
Withered flesh remains - consume.

Tremordred
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-06 10:37     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I remember TGH experiencing this on a constant basis. And I mean the UG attacks not the ass slapping, which was only on Fridays.

No doubt we have all experienced disappointing tactics at some point, and as a result conspiracy theories seem reasonable.

Sometimes its best to take a holistic view. ISA currently holds exactly 33% of the entire Foret guilded population. Seeing as an UG cannot target its own faith, this ISA bloc of potential targets might result in perceived over-targetting but in fact is mere statistics.

In the absence of any coordination between UGs and guildeds - ISA would still be the target of the most UG attacks simply because of its numbers.

Bundesbank
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 11:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
i would like to point out that someone is most likely handing out the numbers to the ugs, though, as otherwise they would spend a fair amount of time with their own kingdoms scouting around, and then refluffing for war.

either way, it would be very hard for this to happen unless the ugs are working together or else getting help from other guilds.

but that's just me pointing out something. i don't even play guilds.

-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

NX | WeeC | DSF: YEAH BABY, YEAH!
holy free sex batman!

Dysh
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-06 12:36     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I'm sure Lancelot appreciates all you people coming to his defense - he's one of the few that doesn't really need it.

If he feels to ask for help, then I am sure he'll email or ICQ for help. (or he already did?)

To whoever I called ugly fat bitch and made fun of. I apologize for talking shit about yer parents. I really only wanted to talk about you not your parents.

heh, tis funny I didn't call any names or accuse any specific guild or person then some people would love coming here and start to defend themselves LOL.

While you guys questioning why Macloud would change faith, you should look in the mirror and ask youself if you were one of the reason those who have left Isonia. Like I said there are many more others feel the same. -shrugs- This is the best prove to what I have said last age.

Now what if I can prove you dumbasses that there are ppl playing kingdom and getting his counsins together to perform shadow attacks (such as attacks at Fervent last age?) lol. Himself admited to me on ICQ. Awwwww.. maybe you should do some homework before you talk next time?

Either someone is feeding him info or he got access to your DB =)

Damn I guess we can't build without troops lol. bloody annoy.

k. time for bed.

[ This Message was edited by: Dysh on 2002-08-06 12:37 ]

Yogamoth
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-06 12:59     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
:) well well well..

I just ponder here and dysh is calling people balless and people arguing everywhere.
Too me this is funny because i truly can tell that half of the people here take this more seriously then just a GAME. Tactics are tactics using unguildeds or wutever u must doo too WIN a war. No one said a war was fun.
Think of it in real life if u had suiciders would you not rather them too be on your side? Like i said its a GAME folks its for fun.

[ This Message was edited by: Yogamoth on 2002-08-06 13:01 ]

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.