- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Author This is the War that Never Ends... (LKA vs KBR/CoLD/TBL)
Elohssa
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-13 22:08     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
Elohssa... (No more to say coz you know my response... Hehe..)

your response? bah boy your about to get a class or two in asswhoopin 101 and ill do it with my 1500 acre kingdom :P

GM of TBL
CM
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

::ashtar::
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-14 00:07     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Good War everybody....

OMG cant you guys get Tim Tams in US!!! You dont know what your'e missing out on.... I know you can get em in England cos I had some last time i was there.

::Ashtar::
LKA

Katalyna
Viscount

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Oooh. Why thank you, I am truly honored now that I have been flamed by the great Ike.

*sighs*

Dude, have you even read my posts, other than the whole point of wanting an apology? I mean, seriously. You say I'm over reacting - No where did I say I wasn't. In fact, I have stated several times that I probably have been over reacting.

~If you wanna kiss the sky better learn how to kneel...
On yer knees, boy.~

Forever Mistress of the Rose
~ BDSM ~ RONIN ~ Evenstar ~

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:08     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Snorts and wakes up...What the hell the wars over.

Why didn't I get the memo the war was over. Someone whispers in his ear. Huh what do you mean my Secretary is running the Guild this age.

Well this just beats all. First I try and leave and they DRAG ME BACK IN. Now I find out I don't get memo's anymore cause my Secretary took over.

Goes off in a huff to plan a coupe too take back over TBL and get his damn memo's in the inbox where they are supposed to be.

~GM of TDoD~
~Deadman Inc.~Back by Popular Demand~
~Loved by Few~Those that depend on Me~
~Founder Scumkillers Anonymous~

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:26     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hey - don't act like I'm being egotistical here, I am not. Of all of the members of ENeMA I probably have the least ego.

That was not a flame, by the way. I do not flame. And if I did, it would be much longer and insulting - so as to be halfway decent.

Tell ya what - if you know you're overreacting then, hey, I'm right, right? Then your 'request' for an apology was complete and utter crap? I don't see what your response says other than "You know, you're right, but I'm gonna say just because I admitted previously I might be wrong it doesn't matter what I do. Gee, I'm smart. I can even pretend I have any clue who Ike is."

That last part was a little insulting towards myself, actually. Now I'm pissed again.

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:15     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yes, I did admit to possibly over reacting. Possibly being the key word there. You say my request for the apology is utter crap - and I don't think it is. So therefore, to me you aren't right. *shrugs* matter of perception, perhaps - but hey, isn't that what most all this is about anyways?

I'm obviously not going to change your mind on the subject, and I know you won't change mine.

In retrospect, you're probably right about the whole sarcasm/flame thing. I've never really been flamed before, so I (obviously) wouldn't recognize one if it were to hit me square in the face with the word "FLAME!" written on it :p

Soshite bokutachi wa mata aeru hazu sa
Kokoro wa sugu soba ni iru
Donna ni hanarete itemo...

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:58     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hey Leo,
Quote:
I'm pretty sure LKA trusts him, even with his slight eccentricacies,(I spelt that wrong I know, I know) and if he's called an AGM he is an AGM..
However, of the three iso guilds only TBL is comparable in size to LKA so for KBR and COLD it's may be easier just to come along and decide off your own bat that the terms are good and that's that.. But with LKA ranging from, normally, a min of 35/36 and up to 40+ members you're going to get some pissed off heads if plenipotetiaries are rambling around on AIM while you sleep on the other side of the world.
For example I would have preferred to keep going...

Well ok first off, we didn't "decide on our own" the terms were all well an' good. We had a chat with Zak, who volunteered himself as having authority to speak for LKA when Dema could not.

Secondly, what does the membership count of any of the guilds involved hav'ta do with the way we Isonian wenches took care'a terms this morn? No matter if our guilds were of 2 members or 200 members, we all would have conducted ourselves the same way. If someone's Will is only strong when ya have the backing of a larger guild then that person shouldn't have plans for GMing anytime soon.

As far as keeping up with the war, well that would have been just fine with us too, as we told Az this morning. Now go along an' try'n argue with us more or whatever, but you won't get petty arguements from us outta this.

HellForge
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-14 07:33     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
well, if u want to put it in a matter of perception, we r all right in every sense..so everything ends here?!..=)

and btw, im just saying the reality of this kind of forum and, i dont intend to discredit or something alike...

Hell
"is dudette, the opposite of dude?..=)"

LeoEire
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 09:47     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ehem.. Idon't care what I've been told : I dislike you Tara, Go top yerself ye pettiest of hags. I wasn't arguing nor throwing a dig or anything.

Lady Dustball, sure no probs?

Elohssa, BAH.. (Oh and I'll think about it, I'll have to see about where I am first..)

Oh good war. :)

IKE: If I cut off yer dick as a joke.. I wouldn't have to apologhize by your reasoning.. :(

Dema: all you ever do is piss me off and frustrate me.. SO if your so adept at making people happy afterwards, I reckon it's my turn.. ?? (But you know I never get angry with you...)

~~ Lost Knights Alliance ~~
~~ AGM Scum - DEAD ~~
'Death is lighter than a feahter: duty, heavier than a mountain.'

LeoEire
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 09:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Reason I said above is coz:

"Secondly, what does the membership count of any of the guilds involved hav'ta do with the way we Isonian wenches took care'a terms this morn? No matter if our guilds were of 2 members or 200 members, we all would have conducted ourselves the same way. If someone's Will is only strong when ya have the backing of a larger guild then that person shouldn't have plans for GMing anytime soon. "

Where this came from I dunno. I never commented on any iso "wenches" now did I? And all I really said is 'at times one cannot make decisions without taking at least a look at others around you. Anyway our charter says the GM's at the top and he gets last say, so... \He got last say, didn't he? No desire for arguments.

~~ AGM Scum - DEAD ~~

Ike
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-14 10:28     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Leo, if you cut off my massive schlong (3 AND a half inches!) I would consider that hurtful - and intentionally so.

ENeMA SoCK LOSERFATS Progeny
It's better to be in ENeMA than for ENeMA to be in you.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't screw with people who throw stones.

[ This Message was edited by: Ike on 2002-08-14 10:30 ]

LeoEire
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 12:31     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yes but what if I did it as a joke from which O derived immense entertainment and laughter? Or say i took your brand new car or x-box and hid it, told you it was stolen and then when you've gone to the police etc turned around and said: "actually I hid it in my garage, hahahaha.."
You wouldn't feel even the smidgebest bit of a need for an at least mumbled 'sorry'???

~~ AGM Scum - DEAD ~~

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-14 16:25     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Leo kind of funny most guild charters say the same thing but when they say they have an Agm of Diplomacy one would think he does not need to run back to the GM everytime especially when the GM has not been around much that is the way to keep things going, well at least Az trusts Zak to keep things in line, but I just find it funny someone has a title but can not do the job

It would be like me saying Sturm is my agm of war but does not have the right to click the war button, or that my agms who I say can handle peace talks can not take peace without talking to me about it even if I am not around.

It is basically ridiculous. If a person is going to be called something they should have full benefits of the position, it actually made Dema look like nothing other than a LKA peon, which I guess most of his trusted members are since supposedly you guys are supposed to have trust and respect yet you do not get to do anything except with Az saying so

Give someone a position cause you trust them to do the job, don't give them a position and no power to do the job, other wise it is a lame duck

Azazael
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-15 03:04     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Christ! you just dont know when to stop do you Dustball?

Quote:
Leo kind of funny most guild charters say the same thing but when they say they have an Agm of Diplomacy one would think he does not need to run back to the GM everytime

First of all, i was the one who contacted Tara and offered Peace, Since all i got from Lancelot is "No Peace Az...." nothing more whatsoever. So I never asked Dema to negotiate for peace because you would'nt agree on peace anyway. I just placed on banner Peace soon hoping you guys would come to your senses soon.

Then you came to Dema and wanted to negotiate peace. Since i was the one who first offered the terms, which you rejected. You guys made a counter offer to dema...Dont you think its just proper since i was the one who offered peace, for me to recieve the the counter offer first? Isnt that the proper procedure? Think for once would you.

Quote:
especially when the GM has not been around much that is the way to keep things going

If im not mistaken i've sent tara 3 offline massages. Im not available during weekends i have review classes from 8:00am-6:00pm. But i dont go AWOL is thats what you mean.

Quote:
It is basically ridiculous. If a person is going to be called something they should have full benefits of the position, it actually made Dema look like nothing other than a LKA peon, which I guess most of his trusted members are since supposedly you guys are supposed to have trust and respect yet you do not get to do anything except with Az saying so.

Dema has full benefits of the position his holding. I answered the already read my post above.

Quote:
Give someone a position cause you trust them to do the job, don't give them a position and no power to do the job, other wise it is a lame duck

ever wondered why i didnt gave you any positions on LKA?

Gm LKA

Lady Dustball
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-15 06:00     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Actually Az I had stopped but low and behold I came on and had a message I had to give an answer to.
First of all you never contacted CoLD about peace and you are damn straight we would not have taken peace witha 5 day quiet Cease fire never even heard of such terms before.

Actually I was told that Deman wanted to talk terms of peace so I took time out of work and went to talk, to find out he does not have the power to agree to peace. It was a new offer of peace, and everyone has thier own procedure. Why don't you stop and think about things Az.

Quote:
especially when the GM has not been around much that is the way to keep things going

Tara was not the only GM involved in this war, and you treated it such as she was that is your problem not mine. And it was not just on the weekends that you could not be found I actually looked for you on my own too.

If Dema had full benefits of the position he would not have to go running to you to negotiate peace, especially when it was straight out admitted that you were not spending much time on at all.

Az I was with LKA all of what an Age and a half, and you did not know me before, so there would be no reason for you to give me a position and frankly I would not have taken one. I am happy in any position that I am in any guild. One guild I am a GM, another an AGM and the third I am what i call a peon. You know what I am happy in all those positions.

You truly are unbelievable Az, at least my guild knows when they can get in touch with me. I do not even know why I am bothering to respond to you Az but ask ANY GM I have served under I am happy in any role to play in the guild that I earn to be.

I would have seriously thought you even more of a fool if I had been offered a position in LKA. If you really want to start throwing stuff my way hit me up on ICQ if you are ever around.

And at least my word to people is kept and at least I am not underhanded.

But this is the last of this in this thread for me. The war is over, and I really could not give a damn about what you have to say on here to be truthful

Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-15 10:02     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
What exactly do you mean by underhanded???? What exactly is your problem anyways? Az has just posted what seemed to me like a perfectly polite, understandable response to some of the questions going around right now. And all you can do is continue to spout off the same old bitching complaints and insults.... Well Done, Lady Dustball, you sure have shown your maturity....

Keeper of the peace

DemaM
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-15 11:41     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Az had already discussed peace. It was rejected. I didn't know what terms he offered, thus I couldn't make a descison. I've had Diplomatic powers before this age started.

It was Kat's Idea. I was talking to her in ICQ about people stealing her name. I mentioned I was AGM of Dip. She asked if I wanted to do a peace talk.

It was not my Idea. I told you guy straight out, what the deal was. Az had already started, and I didn't know what exactly he wanted done.

All in the name of the Lost
LKA
Dema Makhan

AGM of Diplomacy

Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-15 11:46     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
well said Dema.....

LKA

Gorth
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-15 12:35     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I'm happy that Lady Dustball isn't in LKA now. And I'm even more happy that she hadn't any leading position in LKA, I just cant imagine consequences of her actions. It would be disaster...

Az:
Quote:
Dema has full benefits of the position his holding. I answered the already read my post above.

Dustball:
Quote:
Actually I was told that Deman wanted to talk terms of peace so I took time out of work and went to talk, to find out he does not have the power to agree to peace.

Quote:
If Dema had full benefits of the position he would not have to go running to you to negotiate peace, especially when it was straight out admitted that you were not spending much time on at all.

Dustball, do you read what other people posts or no? You should start to do it someday.

Quote:
I am happy in any position that I am in any guild. One guild I am a GM, another an AGM and the third I am what i call a peon. You know what I am happy in all those positions.

I believe that you would be perfect peon, Dustball. Why do you run a guild? We can always find a free place for you on the kitchen :)

Advisor of LKA
Dark

unio mystica

LeoEire
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-15 17:14     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Where's Tara?

(lol.. I'm shit stirring now that's all.. it's over.. whatever.. we never agree, if we did we wouldn't play..)

~~ AGM Scum - DEAD ~~

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.