- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Author Battle of WiTs - (VV vs. WiT)
Dyvim
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-14 22:49     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
If we can get far enough out of NPP without someone scouting us, we will be able to hit effectively.

well I must say I'm amazed that anybody could manage that! I mean being able to make an effective kingdom provided you can go long enough without being harassed in anyway shape or form in the game? Say it isn't so![/blatant sarcasm]
*shakes head and walks off back to Valid*

I fear no evil, I feel no pain. I am eternal, forever and always!
Faith? Bah, don't make me laugh!

[ This Message was edited by: Dyvim on 2002-08-15 00:17 ]

Milabar
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-08-15 03:35     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I do believe that was a smartass little remark.
*smiles sweetly*

And I was just stating a fact. And half the people in this game anymore couldn't make an effective hitting kingdom in under two weeks, let along three days.

I know, I've played with the greater majority of these guilds, and I know exactly what the people are like *smiles*

Now, slinker on back to Valid my good friend. Unless your in VV...cause I KNOW you ain't in WiT.

*bye bye*

Now, Cruella, this obession thing has to stop. I mean, your cute and all, but I can't have you beating on me whenever I turn around....it's starting to hurt!

*smiles sweetly*

Good night people...as I said before...good luck.

~Shawn~

You don't know me. You don't know my life. You don't know the shit I've been through? So why do you think you can accuse me? Do you think your special? Or that you are worthy of even looking at me? Your not, so stay the fuck out of my life.

Blaze Draconis
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-15 09:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Heh, kinda ;) even 11 members is small to me. I'm used to running a guild of 20-30 members before P2P. This age DoW has the lowest members in as long as I can remember...but they're the elite and most faithful of my guild as well.

To demonstrate...DoW hit DIE. DoW hit with 5 members and took out DIE's top 5 members...that dropped DIE like a rock. That war could have been over in a day or two, but I decided to give CADRE a hand with SoV and let a couple members hit since SoV outnumbered CADRE by a couple.

If you pick your targets well in a small guild war, its one you can win without much hassle.

Canon's Preacher
Co-founder and GM of the Dogs of War
Blade of PoR
Co-Founder and advisor of WOLF

Cruella
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-15 13:37     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Blaze, thank you so much for the lesson. I really wasn't aware of that before. ;p

Large, small...it doesn't make much difference. Choose your target, your time and your tactics, anyone can be brought down, provided you chose well.

Milabar. I really must protest. I am a drowess(which explains the beatings) and I am not cute.

Ilharess d'lil VELKYN VELVE
Not just another guild

Dyvim
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-15 16:14     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
And there's a damn good reason I'm not in WiT, see I like to have one of two things in a guild that I'm a part of; success or decent roleplay...and no guild with -you- in it could possibly have either!
*sneers softly*
And as for your comment about half the people left in this game not being able to produce effective hitting kingdoms in two weeks...well you're more than likely right and that would explain the rankings of alot of "guilds" in the game right now!
*yawns and turns on his heel*
And now I do have to return to Valid, this place is starting to depress me!

Shockingly enough, no I don't care about your worthless little life!

Milabar
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-15 21:47     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Dyvim. You like Wrestling correct?

Three words.

Just Bring It.

Now, I'm done with you.

-------------

Cruella, I'm sorry, I won't call you cute anymore. Your just devious.

-------------

Now, as to the war. Going fine, going well, we will just have to see what will happen when it happens.

Thanks.
~Shawn~

Remember me for the actions I attempted to take, not for the failures that mire my life.
My life is but a shadow of what I really am. I am nothing if not Perfect, and no one will take that from me.

PrncssDrake
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-16 07:31     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Forget it, I hate I even posted.

Lady Drake

Temptation Awaits
AGM of WiT
Wiseguy's in my Harem
But Dyvim, is in my heart!

[ This Message was edited by: PrncssDrake on 2002-08-17 09:17 ]

Cruella
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-16 15:29     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
Now, as to the war. Going fine, going well, we will just have to see what will happen when it happens.

I don't believe in continuing a war where there is no langer any gain to be had. Our purpose in attacking was not to keep beating you down every time your head pops up like in that arcade gopher game.

Therefore, I put forth to you Milabar and to you Lady Drake, an end to the hostilities, so that you may rebuild and perhaps war with us again at a later date. This I do out of the softness that does hide behind this devious exterior...or...as Milabar is probably thinking...do I have alterior motives? ;p

Ilharess d'lil VELKYN VELVE
Not just another guild

Dyvim Tvar
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-08-16 20:42     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
Please stop it, he seeks attention, don't give in to it.

Very presumptious of you, should be careful though things like that have a horrible way of coming back to haunt a person you know!
As for you Mil...well we'll see eh?
*grins wolfishly and waves gently before fading out of the forum*

Dyvim Tvar-Fervent, it's in my blood!

( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.