- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

( 1 | 2 )
Author Revolution in TBL
Lancelot
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:25     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Lancelot was in a huff. LKA war had ended and he had not gotten the memo. His office was overun by cackling Secrataries wearing GM robes.

Worse he had received word this was happening in guilds all over Canon. Kat of KBR was running roughshod over her poor males. His good old friend Sturm was beguiled by Lady Dustball in Cold.

His friends over in Enema were not certain if they were male our female GM's. Calis over in ISA was having such a gender problem no one was certain what he was. Macloud was lost in skirts over there the poor sod.

Bat was Bat and Virch was Virch they didn't count.

Every other Male was just too damned quiet.

Enough is enough. A Man has to make a stand when no other Man will.

Grabbing a torch and his best whip he starts marching through TB. Men unite. Tis time we took back over this our ancestral home. Trouts and chests and other distractions will not prevail. Showing a sensitive side is showing weakness. Time to put our Secrataries back to work.

~GM of TBL~
~Deadman Inc.~Back by Popular Demand~
~Loved by Few~Those that depend on Me~
~Founder Scumkillers Anonymous~

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:37     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Growling in anger Lancelot is even more determined now. The gender problem was even worse than he thought. He now got word that his Old friend and Leader Lil Devil was as confused as Calis and in some sort of twisted relationship with the GM of ISA.

He starts searching them out to bang some sense into the two of them.

~GM of TDoD~

Bat
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
you know how women are...

First they take your finger then at the end you have nothing left!

GM OATHBOUND
IOM GM-->Valid
SSS coGm+IN Master of Drobens
DARDEN killer in SPEED

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:40     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
With all this gender crisis and twisted male-male trysts, you might want to clarify what you mean by "banging" some sense into them.

*smiles all helpful like*

Revolutions are so cool. Count me in, until I get distracted by some cutie of course.

=D

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
LightG|MDark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:40     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Aww Bat my friend. It does not have to be that way. Do you not relish in the memories of how things should be. Join me my friend. march at my side and we shall be victourious.

~GM of TDoD~

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:42     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Puts blinders on Calis. There ya go just follow our voices and grab a torch. And I mean by pounding on your noggin with my fist ya fruitcake.

~GM of TDoD~

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:44     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
News had reached her of a so-called mutiny within the ranks of TBL. This troubled her greatly, and she immediately sent one of her ever ready men to check out this problem.

He returned dutifully and informed her of Lancelot's pique, and how he was upse that the secretaries were in GM robes.

This troubled her greatly. As far as she knew, the only type of outfit she ever wore when GMing or secretary-ing was the purple miniskirt.

She thought about writing him a letter asking him to calm down, and explaining that nowadays females were better suited for the whole running of a guild deal (after all, the men only think about brothels, ale and whores. The women think about these things, along with the other much more important things like killing, looting, and generalized mayhem!) but then she realized... this was Lancelot.

Reading was still considered evil by his likes.

So with a resounding sigh, she made her way towards him, pulling down the miniskirt. After all, what better way to set a male straight than in a miniskirt, and specially made heels?

Although she did make sure to take along a few items in which to convince Lancelot that he was just being utterly silly about all this business. Her men enjoyed those toys, so there was no reason why Lancelot wouldn't...

Right?

Soshite bokutachi wa mata aeru hazu sa
Kokoro wa sugu soba ni iru
Donna ni hanarete itemo...

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

Virch
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:46     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
these rumors are true i dare say.I am having mucho problems trying to find gm's with any..shall we say kahuna's....it is our game and our rules and I say,stand now and take it back.

*tosses large bag over shoulders* and moves along.

elfie get your ass in here,this place is a mess and needs a good cleaning.

Sometimes you're the bug,sometimes the
windshield

[ This Message was edited by: Virch on 2002-08-14 02:47 ]

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 02:50     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Salutes Virch as he joins him and sees Kat slinking towards him....See my friends they try and move quickly to distract us.

Is there not a Male here that does not think she would look better chained to the bed naked than dressed in that skirt. Fulfilling herself as only a good slave girl can by pleasing our every whim.

~GM of TDoD~

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:07     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Overhearing the comments about being a 'slave girl', she frowns.

The idea of being a slave girl was appealing, yes... but only for those who deserved such a prize.

And in such terms she explained this. "I'd be your slave girl, but you haven't earned the priviledge yet."

And with a *crack* of her whip, (which was only used on special occasions, and this was beginning to show that it was one), she stood there with a hand on her hip.

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:09     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ooooh.

Can I be your slave boi?

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
LightG|MDark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:13     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Grins in anticipation of the branding Kat would recieve. Pulling out his capture bola's he assesses her skill with cracking a whip with a great deal of disdain for the weakness in her wrist.

Let her feel the 5 bladed Gorean whip against her back and see how strong she was in her resolve to act as a Master.

~GM of TDoD~

Macloud
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I am with ya lanc....well until said skirt comes back online...then....well I can't play no more and I will deny ever being here =-(

Co-GM..DF
Ushers
Deeva's little gummybear
ISA

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Of course, Cally. You'd be a really good slave boi. Maybe if you're good, the others will let you be Uke sometimes :p

Now see, Lance... Gorean just isn't my thing, m'dear. I mean, I'd be more than willing to be someone's slave girl if they were worthy of it.

And you... *eyes* Have quite a bit to go. *smirks*

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:23     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Lets the bola's hang loosely in his grip ready for a capture throw. Kat you have no idea how well you would fulfill your role as a slavegirl once you were released of the notion that you are stronger than a Master.

I've heard your kind of talk from women stronger than you that have become chained to my couch. In the end you will wear a kolar around your neck.

The first mistake is your assumption a Master has to be worthy of you. It is you who has to be worthy of the Master.

~Hated by Many~Those that cross Me

[ This Message was edited by: Lancelot on 2002-08-14 03:24 ]

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:29     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Now see, that's where you're completely wrong m'dearie.

Slaves pick their masters, and not vice versa. I will not submit to any man, especially one whom I feel is unworthy, or not trustworthy enough of my complete submission.

Consensual, m'dearie. That's an important part of it... or have you forgotten? *smirks*

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:41     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Slavery has nothing to do with consent Kat. Consent means you have some choice in the matter. To achieve a true slavegirl's heart you have no choice in the matter. You are made a slavegirl by the choice of Men.

Your life and death are at the whim of your Master. The very food you eat is fed you by him to show you that your very substanance is at his will. Every part of your being is controlled completly.

You are kolared and branded with the letter of the kajira...slavegirl.

You either adapt or if you are fond unworthy you are fed to the urts.

~GM of TDoD~

Katalyna
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:46     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Then we are both obviously referring to two totally different things.

*shrugs slightly* As for your offers of making me your slave girl - I reiterate - you are not worthy of me. *smirks* However, I might consent to let you play with Cally, if you ask -real- nice.

~ RONIN ~ PMS ~

Lancelot
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 03:54     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Chuckles....I offer you nothing Kat....As per my code I respect your status as a Freewoman. Know that if you ever enter my realm on Gor you run the risk of wearing the kolar and being made a slave whether you wish it or not.

Now back to the revolution. He continues on his march gathering more supporters as the men of the realms awaken to their true calling as the Leaders of this world.

~GM of TDoD~

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 04:38     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*Just stands quietly off in the Shadows, watching as usual. She should figure out which one of the girls had forgotten to give the 'ol' tired' Master his nightly shot of night-night juice. Damn her. Notes to find the last girl on the doping-up-Lance list an' beat her good for that one.*

*Moving her right hand to her hip to run a finger along the the hilt of one of the whips Lance had used last age that she...borrowed..a little grin came to her lips. Reaching out from the darkness she slipped a letter to a nearby table an' eased back out of sight. It read..*

Dearest Master,
It was never this secretary's plan to have ya awaken so...unexpectedly. However, t'was you that handed over the reigns remember? It really doesn't need to be said that yer decision was made under slight duress an' while most likely not of 'clear mind' hehe

Nonetheless, I am the Mistress, for now, an' what a ring that has mmmmmmmss ... I know I may have some, testing, to go through with you. Of that I have no doubt *Snickers* I do hope the gift of a proper girl to keep ya satisfied while I might be otherwise occupied might quench yer Master's thirst if only a little.

*As she left, a young-looking girl appeared kneeling beside the table where the note sat. Shackled the table-leg, naked but for a thin whisp of cotton material about her hips. She sat back on her haunches, her shoulders back, red hair plaited neatly over one shoulder. The girl's head bowed as she was left to Lance's discerning eye.

[ This Message was edited by: Tara on 2002-08-14 04:38 ]

( 1 | 2 )
Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.