- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Author AVATAARS are no longer SWEETened but still TORN apart (edited)
Sail_or
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-17 21:42     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I have great respect for the talents of ppl like Ol'man Oz.
Let me therefor rephraze: If you wish ppl to reply in RP form, don't expect it in an OOC forum. Some may feel the need to accomodate, when posts in that art form are made. A great number of ppl posting in this forum keep it to OOC.

Tvar, in his wisdom, decided to ad to the down hill slide with his own form of name calling and display of a narrow minded nature, where any one of different persuation and/or taste is called stupid. Or was that just RP? In that case I do apologise for my stupidity for not recognizing it as such.

That which kills them, renders them dead. (This Wizard of Oz)

GM TORN, Dire Lord of the Rapture, Diplomat of RKoR
Chairman of Penguin Hunter Inc.

[ This Message was edited by: Sail_or on 2002-08-17 21:45 ]

Voice Rayn
Voice

Posted: 2002-08-17 21:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I enjoy roleplaying.

And as the moderator of Guilds RP, I can also say that guilds IS for roleplay, if you want to do it.

=)

NPA | Guilds RP
rayn@evernight.net
Alexander wears the pants in our relationship...
Could be why I can't find my pants.

Wolf Brother
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-08-18 00:30     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
RP use to be rather large part of Guilds for many guilds.. As for Sweet building in a war zone.. hehe.. there name says tells you they didn't.. =oP
Not trying to be down on you but i quite like both members of the guild. =o)

but bah.. i had only just made my kingdom.. mutters.. *wince* I shut my finger in a car door and now my bad typing is worse..

The Decrepit Avatar
we're not following Blacklock, we're following the sun, it just so happens that the sun shines out his back side.

Dyvim Tvar
Nobleman

Posted: 2002-08-18 01:38     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Not RP, I simply choose not to hide my disdain for people who believe RP has to be designated to particular areas!
Once upon a time it was a very widespread thing you know...now it seems to be desperately hard to find...at least -good- roleplay is anyhow!

Princess Drake, Sex on tap.
Superstar Dyvim Tvar, am I going to have a hangover? Cos I want one!
Fervent For Life! Suck me Beautiful!
Foundations King of the world, what a guy!

Ardordere
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-18 09:47     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
yes good roleplay is hard to find, what's also hard to find is the answer to one simple question.

::clears throat::

Q. How many TORN boys and girls dies it take to break one weak assed AoA realm with 12kE type one and 500 forts??

A. A whole damn lot! BUt you finally got me down. I think all in all I've seen 15 numbers of TORN around here and about 50% were turned aside with ease. To those of yo who finally broke through Kudos, it's been fun defending my holdings. Now prepare to defend your own!!!

AoA
I got Your Bitch

Sour is the tase of my sorrow.

DKII
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-18 18:52     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*cheers from the sidelines*

Couldn't re-join ya in time for the strike so to avoid anyone claiming I'm jumping into this war I'm gonna go visit Cally in ISA for a bit, but kick some Iso butt for me!

Maxim: GM RKoR
Valid: PoR
Guilds: ISA
LGS: Dragon

Bane
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:53     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*ponders how a high ranked scummer like himself got left alone in an initial strike*

*shrugs* ahh well, it's your loss.. ;) I even had money to convert to a warrior, as I'm sure you've all found out already!!

But Goodluck to Torn and especially to AoA ;) go home team!! heh

Darkness shall forever remain in my heart!!!
GM of Dark (Valid)
AoA

Hollisandra
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-19 02:24     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*thwaps Bane* be nice... lol

We do have other things to do in our RL ya know. *smiles*

Good luck to everybody involved.

~Hollisandra~
~Avatars of Ascension ~

Kayin
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-19 10:13     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ardordere ;-) let me guess... you were elf? If you were, then that 12ke type one kingdom would be a really well defended kingdom.

Looks like RoT... err... Torn's got a good lead on this war. Don't get me wrong, I've seen AoA come back in a similar situation back in Monarchy, though the mechanics in the game are different, I still don't doubt that at least a few of us will get heavily beat down before you call it quits.

~Kayin, RoT/TORN

Bane
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-19 11:23     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*goes to find Kayin and make sure he gets beat down* heh heh... we still have a few aces up our sleeves. so don't you worry about some of you not getting beat down.. :)

Darkness shall forever remain in my heart!!!
GM of Dark (Valid)
AoA

( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.