- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Fionn.
( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author Of Evil and Immortals...
Khalistov
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-18 21:40     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Information flows freely in this game, between members, between guilds, and between faiths.

Word of mouth is indeed the best advertising, and on the flip side of that coin, it can be the worst.

It is amazingly difficult to plan something amongst a faith and keep it secret.

Someone always says something, often times because someone simply wants to impress someone with what they know instead of keeping their mouth shut. Sometimes a conspiracy cuts deeply at the very moral fiber of an individual, so much as to compel them to leak information.

As stated on ENeMA's Banner:

"Followers of the Bitch Godess have set forth in an active conspiracy to utilize combined inter-guild resources to begin consistently and systematically executing Darden's and Foret's wealthiest; warmly embracing the technique we have come to know as Scum Killing."

Since representatives of certain guilds have been nothing shy of eager to take part in the aforementioned conspiracy, I would expect that these guilds have also considered what it would mean for them to be discovered, as they have been, especially if discovered by one or more of the parties who would be targeted.

Perhaps you could have seen us at odds and yourselves at an advantage had you been able to keep a secret.

ISA could have blamed us for resorting to scumkills, likewise we would blame our dead on them.

But you can't keep a secret in your faith.

DoW, TGH, DoC, TNE, Legacy, Cadre, LoF, WiT, Chaos, ROAR, Sweet, and Seven:

We of ENeMA will not wait for Isonians to scum-kill a single one of your members.
If it means that we must sacrifice our entire guild to protect our brothers and sisters from that threat and teach them a lesson, then so be it.

OATHBOUND, BKOS, SotEP, KBR, TBL, DWT :
You have put our backs to the wall. We are not willing to wait for your antics to occur.
Prepare to suffer the consequences of your own wrong doing.

DIE - We're throwing you in for good measure, and because you pussed out at the end of last age.

ISA will speak on their own behalf.

Good day, and I suggest you log-in.

Calis
Baron

Posted: 2002-08-18 21:45     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I am quoting a post of Sunblade's from the ENeMA thread.

Quote:
But this takes the cake. The amount of double standards dealing going on in this thread is why a number of us are wondering why we bother even trying to be friends with the IC heathens - because we get it thrown in our face, repeatedly.

What's the point of playing the game if, the second our backs are turned, someone who you thought was a decent person pulls a low trick like this and backstabs you? Seriously, what the hell are we doing paying to play an online game when the people who are supposedly faith leaders, people with integrity, reduce themselves to pathetic, morally-rancid puddles of piss whenever they have the chance to bring someone else down through nefarious means?

If you want to play the bad guy, do it. Be a badass. Screw people over. But don't do it while pretending to be nice and friendly OOC, because that's whoring yourself out for the game. And that's not cool.

That is all.

Goodnight.

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
LightG|MDark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-18 21:57     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
ummm .... ok.

TBL hasn't taken one single offensive action since the war with LKA ended. Period. We haven't even had time to think about updating scouts hardly either *L*

Nice to know we can "put yer backs against the wall" without even doin a damn thing to ya. Would just be nice ta know what the fuck yer talkin about.

Thyarr
Mr. Evernight

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:04     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
What in the name of Sponge Bob Square Pants are you babbling about?

KBR has been warring <also with LKA> for like, a month straight. We're a bit busy rebuilding to scumkill ENeMA.

-Thyarr | BDSM Outcasts KBR
Thank you, disillusionment!

[ This Message was edited by: Thyarr on 2002-08-18 22:05 ]

Pearl Roulve
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:13     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I will stand with Tara on this subject, wether or not she likes it.

Mindlessly assuming that the entire world is out to get you, and, then acting violently against them, what could you expect?

Destroying my realm? Bah. Another brick in the wall. There are many hundered realms out there, and with these kind of antics, I am sure most of them will be simply -delighted- to kill your realms, and, in the interest of irony, I am sure most of it will be scum killing. And those who choose to simply kill you for the pleasure...well, I shall not stop them, merely watch from the sidelines bemusedly.

However, declaring on an entire faith, or far more guilds than is good for you....*shakes head* I pity what shall happen to your guild. Meanwhile, I must go and rebuild.

I hope that you come out of this in some semblance of one piece.

A Demon on the Shoulder of WoR
Searching, treking, seeking an answer, a way, a path...
An answer to my questions, a way from my anguish, a path to happiness.

(Zaknafein)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:15     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*sits in the sidelines with Tara and Thyarr and munches on some popcorn*

Whatever it is, it better be good...

LKA Pincushion
First snow, then silence.
This thousand echo scream dies so beautifully

The Mighty Stamar
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I take credit for all unsolved scum kills in this or any other game.

There mystery solved.

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:24     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I could understand if we HAD organized such scum kills an' just got busted on it *shrugs* but that's not the case.

Not a single person has even mentioned anything at all to me about scum killing anyone.

Guess you guys just wanted a quick war, that's about it.

That's fine, I won't speak for the other guilds but if it's war you guys want with TBL, then yer gonna have it. You might put us on the bottom of the ranks but we will not go quietly.

Have a good night guys, I just love a good clusterfuck-war.

Thyarr
Mr. Evernight

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:28     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I have seen the proof.

I quit. Good luck ENeMA, if your proof is legit, this war is fully justified.

*removes KBR from his sig and deletes his realm*

<A footnote. Whoever leaked that information, you're a cowardly bastard who doesn't deserve the position he holds, but thank you.>

-Thyarr | BDSM Outcasts
Thank you, disillusionment!

[ This Message was edited by: Thyarr on 2002-08-18 22:36 ]

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Oh ok then I want to see that shitte too. Right goddamn now. Because Khal just told me on ICQ that they aren't saying we ever DID any scum kills. Khal said they are hitting us because they "think we intend to do scum kills" on them.

The Mighty Stamar
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Is this a war thread? Which are the guilds involved and the stats?

Somewhere there is tgh listed but I know we are not involved.

I understand none of this.

Official distributer of Kick Ass(tm)TGH
THE LAST MAN STANDING
Please be seated, USHERS OF THE APOCOLYPSE

Elohssa
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:53     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
this is utter bs khal and you know it.TBL has been to damn busy rebuilding after the war with lka to bother with scumkilling your realms. and im sure kbr and cold are in the same spot as we are.

Fuck it im done with this game too.

Good luck tbl

GM of TBL
Shadow Dragons
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

Avanthor
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:56     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
HOLT TESTICAL TUESDAY!! MAY I ask what the holy shit fuck is going on? I mean has this game totally lost all of its HONOR? We didnt hit any of your members and your interfering between our fucking war! What the fuck gives you the right to pull some Middle east bullshit of this Nazi type spritual cleansing you just remember what happened to those mindless fuckers! Fellow brothers and sisters of Isonia pull togeather if we quit they have won lets take each and every last one of these wastes of society to the ground and bury thier asses NO MERCY!!!!!

AVANTHOR THE HUNG
BATTLEAXE OF BKoS
VALID-MVE
RIP:SHANNON HOON & BRADLEY NOWELL

[ This Message was edited by: Avanthor on 2002-08-18 23:00 ]

~Vox~
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:01     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
~chuckles~

Damn you people are amusing.

Oh well, carry on.

Somehow i'm sure it's all Forets fault ;)

Vox Populi

Bah....Humbug

Sunblade
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:02     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
http://www.geocities.com/allactionhero/faithwart.txt

I didn't believe it when I was told, and offered proof. I won't reveal the identity of my source, on principle.

Go on. Deny it now.

SunBlade
The E-Team - ENeMA GM
That's why it's called English, Brighty Darling.

Pearl Roulve
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:04     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Because, Avanthor, that is what they want. They want us to all gang them. To make them feel so important because everyone despises them.

They want us all to either fight or quit. The biggest slap to their faces would be sitting back and laughing at the inaness of it all, smiling grimly and taking it all in stride. They will most certainly get what is coming to them, and they do not need everyone else helping them get there faster.

Avacaress of Rangers of Shadow Bane
Rangers, Boldly going......nowhere.
Ge-nin of Ronin, Princess of ~DIE~
Sarcasm is just one more service I offer for free!

[ This Message was edited by: Pearl Roulve on 2002-08-18 23:25 ]

Gorgon Zola
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:10     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
This is bullshit. Enema and Isa are goin to assume that members of my guild are goin to scum kill them. We are at war. We have been attacked while at war twice by ISA. Never again will i ever think twice about doing anything dirty or "dishonorable" in this game. You're hurting the game, you're hurting the community, you're lessening the numbers of the community. So remember the next time your mad it takes 18 muscles to frown but only 4 to lift your middle finger.

Lifts middle finger and leaves.

SoTEP forever
-BkoS-

Tara
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:10     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I could change a few words on a text file an' show you all fucking Dysh last night too *shrugs*

You wanna get all high an' fuckin mighty over this fine, then people changin words on a chat file from a guild-war-chat should be big enough to come clean ALL THE WAY about it, not just half-way to try'n make someone else look bad.

~Vox~
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:15     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Another bullshit tactic by Isonia ~shrugs~

Hell they been doing crap like that. No surprise there.

Dauthi and Tara are old pros at that type of tactics. At least their doing it as a faith for a change. ~L~

Vox Populi

Bah....Humbug

Elohssa
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:20     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
holyshit did dysh takeover as gm of enema? and you know what im not going to quit the game im going to destroy each and every isa/enema realm who come's into tbl lands. that so called proof is bs and falseafied*sp?* crap

you know sunblade if you want i can type up one using your name and all of the gm's of foret.

amusing

Elohssa

GM of TBL
Shadow Dragons
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.