- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Author vampires inn again (bkos)
bloodknight
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-14 04:11     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
i figured i better open up a new thread after how i ended the last one i figure there will be plenty to be said now.

AGM of BKOS
im gonna be naughty, im gonna be a naughty vampire god !!!
have the good graces to die with some fuckin dignity

[ This Message was edited by: bloodknight on 2002-08-14 04:25 ]

hate
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-14 17:27     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
someone better have a damn freindship bong up in this bitch cause hates feeling are a bit hurt and he just wants to smoke and forget it all lmao.BITCH SORRY ABOUT THAT I LOST CONTROL FOR A MOMENT.

Avanthor
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-14 22:55     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Why the hell is it just us three in here posting? I think it needs to be a mandatory thing everyone in BkoS has to post once a week so at least we know all still live!

AVANTHOR THE HUNG
BATTLEAXE OF BKoS
VALID-MVE
RIP:SHANNON HOON & BRADLEY NOWELL

bloodknight
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-15 04:17     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
avanthor my friend, u keep wonderin about peeps bein alive, but jus for the record, were vampires, and are undead, not alive. and for hate here!!

*lights up a fatty boom blatty, takes his two puffs and gives it to hate*

[ This Message was edited by: bloodknight on 2002-08-15 04:34 ]

Lord Dracul
Landgrave

Posted: 2002-08-15 15:34     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
ALIVE!?!?!?!?! How dare you assume any of us are alive!! Like Bloodknight said, we are UNDEAD!!! Huummpphhh!

Shakes his head and then winks at Avanthor.

~Dracul~
The "Blood" is the Life!
Elder Knight of BKOS

Aeile
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-17 02:28     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*trolls in unnoticed, casually intercepting aforementioned doobage*

Hey honey puff puff give mmm?

*grins sexily and shifts on her haughty lil frame, accepting and passing on the kind bud*

Thanks.. good smoke on that one.

*raises a delicate brow and grins to her vampiric friends as she turns to go*

Meooow.........

~~~~~~
I cannot be your angel, your savior,your wonderful, your everything. I am but a person, I am only me.
~me

hate
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-17 18:21     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hate ponders the situation and wonders if maybe he was just seeing things through his bloodshot eyes maybe his tired mind was playing tricks on him,but he could swear an angel just waltzed in took a few puffs...giggled and walked out.He's left in complete confusion as to what just happened,but hoping what he saw was real.

Avanthor
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-17 22:05     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I cant breath! Did you see how she moved Hate?*heart goes thump thump*

AVANTHOR THE HUNG
BATTLEAXE OF BKoS
VALID-MVE

the joker
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-18 22:18     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*sings* jus a jiggalo everywhere i go.

you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light, i asd that of all my prey.

Avanthor
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-18 23:50     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote

AVANTHOR THE HUNG
BATTLEAXE OF BKoS
VALID-MVE

[ This Message was edited by: Avanthor on 2002-08-19 00:00 ]

Aeile
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-19 09:49     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*hackles raise slightly in the nape of her neck as she senses an unwanted intruder*

Excuse me sir, but as much as flash and trash intrigues me, I do not appreciate my leisure interrupted by the presence of a has-been vagrant.

So I ask *you*, You ever had your eyes clawed out by a warekitty whose catnip you have just interrupted?

*lifts her brow and seamlessly pops a single delicate claw*

I am not here to be part of your petty skirmishes. Your territorial pissings do not amuse me, the games you play for your ego are not my cup of milk. I come at the request of two, for entertainment of self, not for the likes of you. If you will kindly allow me to return to my leisure I shall cause you no harm.

*resumes her departure with a hint of slight annoyance*

[ This Message was edited by: Aeile on 2002-08-19 10:06 ]

Avanthor
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-19 23:01     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
As I recall no one asked you to enter our Inn anyways so back to your floor scrubbings and dirty dancing and bring us all around of ale on the tips you have made from you night of lap dances foolish wench try to claw at these eyes you will find a dagger through your throat and watch your tounge for it will be the first thing I take before your pitiful life !

AVANTHOR THE HUNG
BATTLEAXE OF BKoS
VALID-MVE

Aeile
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-20 13:03     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hah. Actually Avanthor, I was speaking to the guy with the painted clown face, but *shrug* if serving wenches and floor scrubbing whores who are being paid to be here are the only females willing to maintain a presence here perhaps I should take a cue.

For now I seek the two who have requested my presence. After I meet them perhaps you will be able to settle in my presence and lower your alarm. As I have yet to make their acquaintance, I shall ask of you here what I know of the two. An odd fetish for a vampire to be sure, but the first is known to have the occasional consort with monkeys........

Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.