- Temper's Ball
- Guilds (OOC)

Thread Closed by Voice Fionn.
( 1 | 2 )
Author ISA and Orange flames
Quick Draw
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 06:08     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
A new thread was needed. So I thought I'd take this opportunity to offer up a mid/end game analysis from my perspective.

I say, Well Done, to the individual players in ISA! Your mettle is proved once again, by what has been a well executed and ruthlessly effective attack.

I believe we can all agree though, first strike is everything, and coordinating multiguild retals is difficult at best. So being being as, "this Age doesn't count and we're all playing for fun here". I think the ISA leadership had other options for arrangeing a more playable and enjoyable fight.

But to be fair, Darden had its opportunity to sieze the initiative. We could have dictated a battle on our own terms, but we failed to do so. Defeat is often the price of falure. And I pledge to not repeat a mistake in that manner again. Next time, CADRE will march against the ISA host, rather than just wait. Even if it means doing so alone! Cause what the hell. If you're gonna take the hit, you may as well go down with laughter on your lips and a death chant in your heart, lol.

I've enjoyed playing against, and chatting with different ones in ISA. Many of whom I know or already knew of. Though this fight is still not quite over, I look forward to rumbleing again.

"We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles."
GM CADRE

[ This Message was edited by: Quick Draw on 2002-08-14 06:19 ]

Quick Draw
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 06:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Crap, many pardens Calis. As the Nob King, I didnt immediatly recognise your new war thread title and made this one, lol

GM CADRE

Stryfe
Grand Duke

Posted: 2002-08-14 07:04     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I actually didn't notice his either ;p

?/SAO/FD/DSF/Progeny
~Mors & Lare~ Unmatched in cuteness!
Wounds cover me from head to toe, from skin into soul. I bleed internally, externally, eternally.

Quick Draw
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 09:07     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
After having thought about it, I decided on a cooler title for this thread. So I hear by change the title to.......

ISA cast in orange flames!

well, that and to put this at the top and see if anyone else will respond, lol

GM CADRE

[ This Message was edited by: Quick Draw on 2002-08-14 09:09 ]

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 14:14     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*grins*

Thanks man.

I'll have you know Cadre and Legacy are fighting like a bull in a corner, and TGH is sinking their teeth into any kill they can get.

Its wonderful.

And I like the title =)

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
Light¤G|M¤Dark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

Dysh
Venrii

Posted: 2002-08-14 14:22     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Thanks for all other Dardens participating.

ISA doesn't forget. =)

We enjoyed our war agianst TGH, Legacy, and Cadre. We will also pay rest of you a visit soon enough. Next time don't let us find you in our realms.

Good war so far Dardens.

Keep up the pressure boys. I am finally flying back to North America. heh.

Tremordred
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-14 16:36     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ashes - usually its pointless replying to something from another thread but I didn't realize you were in fact flaming me. Insulting the movie behind someone's icon is hardly a flame. You gave me nothing to work with there.

Besides, flaming the enemy is just plain stupid. Even more stupid of course, is flaming every single member of your own guild. But just because something is stupid, does not make it unworthwhile:

Zann: Handsome, charismatic, charming. These words have never been used to describe this insufferable fart weazel.

Grunt: Living proof that this world is not governed by a wise and benevolent deity. So illiterate he went to Vegas and spent the night in a warehouse.

Kolob: Reputed to have one of the worst personalities in the Horde. And as you can imagine, he is up against some pretty stiff competition.

Tremordred: Two time winner of the sexiest Darden award, he does a lot of work of charity, but doesn’t like to talk about it.

Snake: He has the looks of a bulldog licking piss off a nettle and a personality to rival the income tax code. At least when I see him at a warchat, I know that somewhere a cow has been saved from molestation.

Radic: He’s back. So is Aluminum Siding. Coincidence? I don’t fucking think so. I was more excited by Siding coming back.

Matrim: A slate layers nailbag could outwit this fifty cent whore. I’ve stepped in oil slicks with more depth than him.

Shadow Stalker: I hear there is going to be a class action lawsuit against ICQ because of this little bastard and his constant inanities. Would someone please shut him up?

Tutai: He sums up why the boot button was implemented. Pure filth.

Stamar: The only openly gay Hordesman, noone wants to ally with him for fear of ‘cooties.’ What did we do to deserve this?

Wretch: Why?

Condorite: You know when you open a cold beer, take a sip and then put it down, then later raise it to your lips and take a big chug. Only you’ve picked up the one left there from 3 days ago. If you know that feeling - you know Condorite.

UD: I look forward to my next flare up of genital herpes more than I do my next chat with this sap. Don’t know what the acronym means, but ‘unbelievably dense’ works.

Losmar: Doesn’t seem to know what guild he’s in; I am surprised this imbecile knows what faith he’s in.

Sween: Don’t know much about him, but all the signs are there for a first rate arse.

Nymph: Yeah right, he couldn’t get laid in a morgue, the furry tongued little butt sniffer.

Angel: I can’t think of a single negative word to say about this fine, upstanding gentleman. I will have to use two words: crack monkey.

Will: Our token fervent mole. The jokes on him, we don’t know anything worth spying on.

Denoth: If you could declare war on your own guildmates, this skank wouldn’t last one hot minute.

Two Incognito dudes: I know you wanna stay in the shadows, and with your looks, its appreciated, thanks.

DLE: I’ll be gentle because he’s in hospital. He recently had an asshole transplant, and the asshole rejected him, poor fella.

Thats all I got the time and contempt for at the moment. The former is limited, but the latter is not.

Con_dorite
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-14 18:50     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*kicks trem*...your lucky i like ya and cant declare war on ya sorry ass

I'm sorry for what I done.
I deserve it.I hope Jesus forgives me.
I'm tingling all over.

TGH(KICK ASS™)

Tremordred
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-14 18:56     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yeah, well I wouldn't declare war on your ass - cuz its so much larger than mine it would take 8 turns a hit.

Con_dorite
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-14 19:01     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Umm i think you should get out of the house of mirrors monkey boy….
You ass is so big when you go out side we have a solar eclipse

I'm sorry for what I done.
I deserve it.I hope Jesus forgives me.
I'm tingling all over.

TGH(KICK ASS™)

Tremordred
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-14 19:28     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Least I can fit inside, you're so fat your blood is Ragu.

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 19:29     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I thought that was what vegas was all about
huge buildings with little space left

Official Dung of The Golden Horde
Grunt Like War
Serpent and ÅxeIOM
Death is Inevitable Life is how you face it

Losmar
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-14 23:02     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
You mean to tell me this game has "faiths" and "guilds"?!?

BAH!!!!

So then who is it I kill everyday?

Doesn't it feel good... to KICK ASS
Savage Disciple
riding with the Golden Horde
Renegade Of Dispair
Relish the Husky

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 23:06     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
hell king losmar knows shit
I grow my best beetles in his brain

Grunt Like War
Serpent and ÅxeIOM

Losmar
Tiram

Posted: 2002-08-14 23:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ironically I'm going to school to be an engineer. That explains most of it I think.

Now that explains why I got these itches all over my head and can't relieve them by scratching. I have chem lab tomorrow so I'll just have to pour some acid in my ears to get rid of the itchiness.

Sorry Grunt, I guess you'll have to grow those beetles in these realms I keep killing.

Doesn't it feel good... to KICK ASS
Savage Disciple
riding with the Golden Horde
Renegade Of Dispair
Relish the Husky

Grunt
Solera

Posted: 2002-08-14 23:25     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
save the eggs save the eggs
I will clone them

Grunt Like War
Serpent and ÅxeIOM

Katbing
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-15 00:06     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
t

Queen Bingkat
Someday you'll pay....
LKA/MFR

Katbing
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-15 00:18     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
t

Queen Bingkat
Someday you'll pay....
LKA/MFR

Katbing
Siquan

Posted: 2002-08-15 00:28     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
t

Queen Bingkat
Someday you'll pay....
LKA/MFR

Tremordred
Ominar

Posted: 2002-08-15 00:32     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Nice input your majesty. Just glad I didn't get between your posts - would have looked like a tit.

Quote:
Someday you'll pay....

I told you the cheque is in the mail, stop stalking me.

( 1 | 2 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.