"I'd love to go out with you, but I want to spend more time with my blender."
Welcome to my home page. My apologies to those of you that were redirected from U-M's personal web server, but the kind gentlemen at ITCS are particular about what runs on their servers, and don't support PHP. But enough shop talk.
This page just serves as my own little narcissistic wet dream, as well as a place for me to keep my web design abilities sharp. I appreciate and encourage all constructive criticism, death threats, or what have you. The list below is pretty much all that's here. Enjoy!
Stuff that's here
- Far too much information about me. Keep the pity to a mininum.
- October 1st, 2001, I purchased my first car. I shall never have to start a sentence with "I really need a lift to..." again.
- My Editorial Page, Just me venting my spleen about whatever topic I happen to be angry about at any given time.
- MiB's Reading List. A short (yeah, right) list of books I'm reading, have read, or will read, and a short synopsis of each. You can judge the character of a man by the contents of his bookcase....or is that medicine cabinet? I forget.
- Stalk me.
- My old website, circa '98
Stuff I think is cool
- Slashdot - News for Nerds, Stuff that Matters.
- BlackPlanet - Just 'cuz everyone I know has an account here.
- IMDB - the Internet Movie Database. All the useless trivia you could ever ask for.
- Google - Best search engine there is, in my opinon.
- BBspot - Great tech humor site. And I'm not just saying that because I got a personal mention, either.
- Penny Arcade - Mein Gott!! What a good site! A bunch of guys that sit around in their underpants playing video games, and drawing cartoons and witty commentary about them. I think I've soiled myself.
- 2gstratus - On-line car club comprised of people who drive the second generation Dodge Stratus (like me!)
Last modified: 1:25PM (EDT), Thursday, October 24th, 2002