1 Participation with an educational research oriented group that shares new technological information about advanced diagnosis and treatment from the varied practices of medicine, dentistry, osteopathy, chiropractics, acupuncture, naturopathy, and others.
2.. Ready access to the different manufacturers of biological medical instruments in order to understand the similar and dissimilar qualities of the new technologies.
3. Ready access for the medical health care provider to AAABEM's Institutional Review Board (IRB) which can oversee each doctor's research protocol, thereby reducing the risks of adopting protocols which would be contrary to FDA regulation. The IRB can provide some protection for members from medical boards as well.
4. AAABEM provides continuing educational conferences and seminars which furnish training and the opportunity for participating doctors to learn the latest technologies and knowledge for the benefit of their patients. Members may attend workshops and conferences at a discounted rate.
5. AAABEM has proposed a newsletter which all members would receive.
6. Members get access to training certification at levels 1, 2, and 3.
7. Other training courses.
8. Research projects.
9. Funds for research and teaching are available through the Foundation for East-West Medicine (FEWM), the associated arm of AAABEM. For this reason past and present seminars and programs are jointly sponsored by AAABEM and FEWM.
10. AAABEM truly exists to improve the health of the organism, the family, and ultimately the whole community, thereby improving the health of mankind!
PHONE ( )
FAX ( )
PHONE ( )
FAX ( )
STATE LICENSE NO. DEGREE YEAR:
TRAINING IN ACUPUNCTURE AND/OR ELECTRO-DERMAL SCREENING:
PROFESSIONAL HISTORY: (including work in acupuncture and EDS and Bio-Energetic work)
(Attach current curriculum vitae on additional sheets if necessary.)
Regular Membership - Any licensed physician or dentist or health professional licensed to practice acupuncture or bio-energetic medicine and is recommended by two regular members of the corporation. Enrollment fee: $250.00
Associated Membership - Individuals who do not meet the qualifications for regular membership, but who have demonstrated professional knowledge and skills in the practice of acupuncture and/or bio-energetic medicine and are recommended by two regular members. Enrollment fee: $200.00
Supporting Membership - Individuals who wish to support and participate in the corporation activities, and are recommended by two regular members. Enrollment fee: $200.00
SEND TO: AAABEM, 2512 Manoa Rd., Honolulu, HI 96822 (808) 946-2069 Fax: (808) 946-0378