Mickey Mouse steps out of the cartoons and into
the world of video games as he sets out on a fun filled adventure,
exclusive to Nintendo GameCube.
One night as he lays in bed Mickey sees a ghost
staring at him from inside his bedroom mirror. As Mickey gets
up from bed, he can see himself still sleeping and realises that
he must be dreaming. The ghost beckons him over to the mirror;
Mickey hesitates, but decides to go in. As soon as Mickey steps
through the mirror, it shatters leaving him stranded on the other
side. The only way for Mickey to return home is to find all of
the missing pieces of the magical mirror. Mickey gathers up his
courage and sets off on an adventure filled with exploration,
excitement and problems of all shapes and sizes.
Disney’s Magical Mirror is brimming with
cartoon-like sequences and animations, exciting mini-games, and
easy-to-follow gameplay making it the perfect title for any young
member of the family to enjoy.
Can you help Mickey find the missing pieces
of the magical mirror in order to return from the dream world?
- Mickey comes to life on the GameCube in a cartoon-style
adventure that will entertain the child in us all.
- Crisp, colourful graphics and smooth animations blend the
- Lots of cartoon-style cut scenes that show off the slapstick
humour that Mickey is known and loved for.
- Interact with Mickey and objects in the environment via
the ‘point and click’ interface. Simply move the
pointer to your desired object or destination and click on
it to direct Mickey there. Perfect for beginners and young
- Players must lead Mickey through the mansion by pointing
to where they want him to go.
- Throughout his adventure Mickey must solve puzzles, complete
entertaining mini-games, and uncover hidden items to find
the many hidden pieces of the magical mirror.
- Explore the many hallways in the mansion. Areas include
a music room, bedrooms, kitchen, a dark cavern, a museum and
even a giant clock tower!
- “Kids Mode” offers a simplified version of the
“Normal” mode, making it possible for even very
young children to play the game. This mode will feature fewer
rooms and simplified puzzles. Mickey will also wander around
the Mansion by himself if you become lost.
- By connecting a second controller, you can use the Parent
Pointer to play the game with a younger player and enjoy it
together. The Parent Pointer is used to show young gamers
where to explore.
- Dance with Mickey – Get your groove
on Mickey! You need to watch Mickey’s dance moves very
carefully, then dance to the rhythm with the controller!
- Avoid the Flying Sword – Run Mickey,
run! Mickey must dash down a dark, twisting hallway avoiding
the falling ghostly furniture in order to escape from a flying
sword. Don’t let Mickey get caught!
- Mickey the Flying Ace – Up, up and
away! Pilot Mickey in his airplane through the blue skies,
while looping through rainbow hoops and shooting the bubbles
in his way. A showdown with the Ghost awaits Mickey at the
- Mickey the Guitar Master – Into
the spotlight! Mickey jams to rock-n-roll music on his electric
guitar. Catch the falling stars before they hit the bottom
of the screen to make Mickey play like a true superstar.
- Rolling Barrels – Watch out for
the rolling barrels! Mickey must charge up and fire magical
energy bursts from his hands to destroy the five bouncing
barrels before they pass him. The barrels will bounce differently
so timing is the key.
- Snowboarding – Grab your snowboard
and hit the mountain! Race down the alpine slopes while grabbing
the stars along the way. Make sure Mickey avoids the trees
and rocks along the way.