Indentur Mapping Project
This site is an attempt to host all known data about the DOS game
Indentur, written in 1995 by Craig Pell, as a clone of the
Atari 2600 game Adventure (cx2613).
Note: this site is under construction. Please be patient. Also note
that I may go with a different ISP in the future, so this site might move.
- rooms.txt Complete bitmap of each room (no color
information, plus the details of which rooms link to which rooms is slightly
inaccurate for the first 30 (or so) rooms).
- dumproom.exe A program that will display all 333
rooms found in the game. Place in the same directory as your indentur.com file
and run with no options to get a list of command line options. (This is a
win32 console program). The source code is
dumproom.cpp and is available under the GNU
- flash_0.gif Part of the flashing castle from the
enterance to the green barrier room.
- flash_1.gif Part of the flashing castle from the
green barrier room to the green X room.
- solids.gif The solids yellow maze near the beginning of the game,
the small solid navy blue rooms, and the solid orange maze leading up to the
- indentur.gif The (mostly) gray maze from the yellow maze
the the orange maze. Includes the pink and light blue rooms.