1. The world's richest 360 people have the same amount of money as the poorest 2.4 billion people.
2. The most revolutionary act you can commit in today's society is to be publicly happy.
3. "When it's all over, I want to say all my life I was a bride married to amazement." -Mary Oliver
4. "You have to let the small animal of your body love what it loves." -Mary Oliver
5. "Life is trouble only death is not, to be alive is to undo your belt and look for trouble." -Kazantzakis
6. "To mourn a mischief that is past and gone is the next way to draw new mischief on." -Shakespeare
7. "In every job that must be done there is an element of fun; you find that fun and snap, the job's a game." -Mary Poppins
8. "Only a life lived for others is worthwhile." -Albert Einstein
9. "Life doesn't cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh." -G.B. Shaw
10. With passion, anything is possible.
Site Designed by: Web Front Communications Inc.