- Temper's Ball
- Events

Author Events Rules
Voice Caile
Voice

Posted: 2001-07-31 00:48     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Just for general knowledge since you're all marvelous people and I don't have to yell at you for anything, at the most I have to give a gentle reminder.

But anyway, the event rules.

1. You may not be awarded more than 50 turns in a one week period. It's you're responsibility to keep track of this.
2. Decisions of the judges are final and not up for debate.
3. Keep flaming and general nastiness to a minimum, since this is supposed to be a place of fun.
4. If you want to run an Event yourself, e-mail one of the Events team first.

Muchly thanks to my Lackey Tomah for writing them out and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

<Edit - *Peeks his head into Caile's post and fixes all the UBB messes, and scampers out!*>

Yes I wiggle in real life, and no it is not cute.
The naked Seer with the Barqs addiction!

Caile the Wench, Amazon Queen of Siege Wars

[ This Message was edited by: Seer Caile on 2002-04-16 23:45 ]

Seer Tomah

Posted: 2001-07-31 01:08     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*Stumbles in from being hunted in multiple threads* <BR> <BR>Yep, that's right. And feel free to e-mail the lackey for any questions, ideas, or any ideas on how you can get out of a contract with a naked Seer that makes you her bitch. <BR> <BR>*Flees from Caile back into the hunting grounds*

Sweep, sweep, sweep!

Voice Circe
Voice

Posted: 2001-08-01 16:19     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
And one more little thing here, for now and always, whether or not it s specifically stated in the individual Event rules. <BR> <BR>At any time there is an event requesting you to post links, scavenger hunt, icon contest, whatever, copying verbatim, someone else's links will not only disqualify you, but I will personally drag you into the streets and spit at you.<BR><BR><center><font face=arial color=CC9966 size=-2>[ This Message was edited by: Voice Circe on 2001-08-20 02:39 ]</font></center>

Voice Circe
Voice

Posted: 2001-08-20 02:41     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I know, awful aren't I? Keep adding stuff, but this is only a slight modification, not a wole new rule :)

When any non staff member wants to run an Event, a staff member must create thread for them.

[Talons note: I took the html away]

[ This Message was edited by: Voice Talon on 2001-09-15 13:41 ]

Seer Tomah

Posted: 2002-03-02 15:14     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Just a reminder, since I don't think we've went over this since the forums reset.

After an Event ends, you have one week to claim your turns. Past that, they go poof.

So be quick of it! ;)

Sweep, sweep, sweep!

Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.