Posted: 2002-06-05 15:34     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Gorthauer vs foret Margrave

He had 3 times more land :)

Lost Knights Alliance

unio mystica

SwampCreature
Duke

Posted: 2002-06-06 04:23     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Swampy had decided to take a sabbatical from the battlefield and embark on a quest ...

His left the following orders to his slothful mininons before he left

You are all discharged from military duty, build me the mightiest cathedral in all the land - call me if there is any trouble

Not surpisingly, the only time that any progress was made on his holy edifice was during his infrequent returns home for a short, refreshing wallow in his favourite mudpool.

It came as no surprise that his "holy" land had eventually been invaded and a good number of his temples smashed. His half baked idea of a deadly magical attack on a unsuspecting but extremely powerful kingdom was now firmly in ruins.

However, there were no shortage of priests available to begin flattening the lands of his foe.

[ooc] Nice ass sirgori :)

Wardrobe by House of Kaz
The Foulest Denizen of the Swamp

DKII
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-06 23:06     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Moved on and hit Feydon, was several places on the scrolls above me and had even amounts of troops so didn't seem at war, couldn't quite beat him down as far as the last one but I think my defenses are in a bit better place, we shall see...

Maxim: GM RKoR
Valid: PoR
Guilds: ISA
LGS: Dragon

Salote
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-07 05:53     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
Salote vs SNK or someone impersonating an SNK. I haven't seen this name since Monarchy days & I dont think I've even seen a single post from this person in Canon at all.
One of the greats.
Weird hit tho, I went to declare on a kingdom ranked 3 above me but mistyped & hit this particular kingdom who was 20 spots above me. Too late to pull out so kept hitting. Didnt get an at war message :o)

On a side note, I've got this annoying kingdom who I killed dead due to him being a pain in the ass who's declared on me again. Hes ranked at least 50 spots below me. Sheesh, some people just cant move on can they?

NadrojNnyl
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-07 08:25     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I moved on once, but found that if you go in a "straight line" you end up back where you started anyway...go figure...Einstien or one of those braniac types really wasn't yanking my chain....sigh...oh well...I'll just have to stick to the erratic lines I'm used to....hehe

Nadroj Nnyl, The Lost Knight Who Searches
**Honored to be A LOST KNIGHT**
One of these days, I'll do a post right the FIRSTtime!!!

Sail_or
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-08 04:57     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Wandjera vs Mr. X.
Mr X seemed to have plans of his own. No War message, lots of attack troops armed to the teeth and a treasury ready to fund a war. Silly though, no centries to watch over that money. Thanks mate, it came in handy. It's funding a war alright.
Mr. X - 69 - 85,733
Wandjera - 74 - 82,529

[ This Message was edited by: Sail_or on 2002-06-08 05:04 ]

The Mighty Stamar
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-08 12:00     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
41 ME(xxxxx) Droben Count-Palatine 193,526

VS

19 opponent(XXXXX)Droben Margrave 369,821

Gorth
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-08 12:11     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Gorthauer vs another foret Margrave

He had twice of my land and 70K of networth more. I'm warmongering ;-)

Advisor of LKA
Dark

unio mystica

The Mighty Stamar
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-08 12:24     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
As you notice I hit up quite a large margin.

after the first 4 attacks all my attacks were summoned injuns only.

All were over runs. The injun math is even more scewed than I once thought, a droben in solo can hit up probably 4 times his nw and still over run.

Official distributer of Kick Ass(tm)TGH
THE LAST MAN STANDING
Please be seated, USHERS OF THE APOCOLYPSE

Vetis
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-08 13:22     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Stamar, Acctually...you got through because my kingdom was torn down by Reaper. I was a top 5 kingdom yesterday...sitting at rank 19 only because I had a horde of thieves after Reapers strike. you really should at least -attempt- a scout to see if the person is at war. My chances against Reaper now are gone.
Everyone besides Reaper who has attacked me with even slightly less Networth than me has been destroyed ;) Even drobens here and there. 12 hours before you attacked me I had 4K elite Forts. which..were nearly..but not quite enough to deter a droben one rank ahead of me.
You hit when I was down to mebbe 300 forts ;) and..no other defenses whatsoever.
I realize you didnt know I was at war. But..I also realize you didnt even make an attempt to check.

Stamar
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-08 14:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sorry.
I dont scout... I wouldnt have been able to see anyway.
Seems a fair war between you and I at least well see what happens.

Sail_or
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-08 19:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
The At War message would have shown up, but must have conveniently been ignored. I started a war yesterday, scouted: No message, attacked 3 times: No message, declared and attacked: Now message shows, because of my declaration. Everyone else now hitting gets message first up. So stop this shit: "Sorry, Can't read. Too much adrenaline pumping through my veins when I hit so I just go besirk".
Instead of saying: "Sorry I can't scout", why not say: "Sorry I f.cked up"?

[ This Message was edited by: Sail_or on 2002-06-08 20:04 ]

_ReaPeR_
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-08 20:37     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
well our war would have been fun but now it seems not

Stamar
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-08 21:54     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:

On 2002-06-08 19:59, Sail_or wrote:
The At War message would have shown up, but must have conveniently been ignored. I started a war yesterday, scouted: No message, attacked 3 times: No message, declared and attacked: Now message shows, because of my declaration. Everyone else now hitting gets message first up. So stop this shit: "Sorry, Can't read. Too much adrenaline pumping through my veins when I hit so I just go besirk".
Instead of saying: "Sorry I can't scout", why not say: "Sorry I f.cked up"?

I've never gotten the message until I declared.
If I had I wouldnt have cared. It doesnt matter to me if the kingdom declared peace on its last target. I'll buck that trend by myself if I have to lol.
As far as I know, that message is bugged and you get it no matter what, because you yourself are at war with the kingdom and its telling you that. It might not be, but I've never not gotten it.

However it does work now doesnt really matter to me until I understand it.

Someone who is sure how it functions write a thread and let everyone know.

SwampCreature
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-09 03:19     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
peace accord agreed between Swampy & sirgiri

Wardrobe by House of Kaz
The Foulest Denizen of the Swamp

Dagrim
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-09 13:42     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I have had the at war message appear before I declared. I've never seen it when scouting, but a few days ago, I wasn't sure if someone was at war...so I did a test hit on their realm without declaring first...saw that they were at war, and stopped. (Also scribed them.) They were unhappy about the land I took, but glad to not have a 2nd front in their war. About even. Can't promise it works for everyone.

Dagrim
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-09 14:06     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Dagrim vs Venus. I had a really really bad first hit yesterday... almost completely ineffective, and against a Droben too. I expected to not have a realm when I logged on today, but luckily she doesn't seem to have been on in the meantime, so I got a followup today that brings my first strike up to just bad. So, however this turns out, we're at war.

~Dagrim

Bodrigan
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-09 14:17     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
My war with Wafiq ended - now I declare on Dray.

Nox Angelus
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-09 21:42     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I am noticing a couple things about some of the people above me.

1. There are open acres
2. No war thing here or other thread.
3. well I got nothing else

I will be marching on one of 4 people tommorow night.

If you are in the top 15 be afraid for Nox may be marching against you!

Brown Fox
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-10 00:21     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
After checking TB for threads, and hitting experimentally and getting no at war message, Belinda attacks Link, he was 4 ranks above me at the time, though only about 15k or so networth. Had a reasonably good first strike, though being as he is droben, there is a good possibility for a heavy retaliation still. everyone please let us battle it out, and Link, see you on the field.

Belinda

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.