- Temper's Ball
- Vagabond/Solo

Thread Closed by Voice Maniacal.
( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author war thread 5 already
Sartorious
Baron

Posted: 2002-06-03 09:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I am not sure which part of my post Lord Bad Man did not understand...but he decided to whack me less then an hour after I ported my War status. The bonehead even said he saw that I was at war, but figured since I was still ranked in the top 2 or 3 that I had won the war...completely forgetting that my opponent MIGHT just retaliate.

I have never heard of this person, but I have never ever seen so much profanity in one avairy in my life. The bonehead spent 125 turns whacking into me and did not get a single acre -and- he got pissed at ME!!

He even acussed me being "a Sorry F*cking Native and stupid dumb a$$ed Admin-player."

Time to teach this sucker some manners and fed him to the sharks!

Anyone heard of this guy...

~The Righteous One of The Natural Evolution~
God Bless America
United we stand!

Bodrigan
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-03 11:10     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Wafiq has declared on me. A damn good thing too. Yesterday I scouted 8 realms and discovered them all at war. I decided to just sit tight and fight a defensive war and now the waiting is over.

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-03 13:22     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well I'm back in solo...but I will be looking for Iago and Tagore when I get ranked higher. Last two kingdoms to hit me while I was on my brief hiatus.

See ya around...

Ahriman
make me an example
~TBL~

Leif
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-03 14:42     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I'm at war with ...Flatty...

Lady Leif
GIVE BLOOD|DARK|PLAY RUGBY
Seducer of all things Calis
Girardi's my Slave!

[ This Message was edited by: Leif on 2002-06-05 13:58 ]

General Andy Icarn
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-03 20:35     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
war with sir gorigos drags on, dragging us both down into oblivion, as this age defense is almost non-existant, well today finally managed to prevent him from taking my land back and so he tried a sorc, not particularly effective against any small kingdom but we'll see.

Lialia...a more perfect being was never born of mortals.
FD~CADRE~NXKasei
Over 150 dardens destroyed last age in Castaway

Tristen
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-04 02:36     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
Tristen attacks Dolor.

sirgori
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-04 04:36     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Andy, you're wrong. My sorc hurt you much ;>

NadrojNnyl
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-04 10:21     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Nadroj takes a swing at The Duke

[update 6-6] War over...I was losing, The Duke unwittingly attacked and refocused on new foe...I'm hoping to rebuild before I get slaughtered again....we shall see....yes...we shall seeeeee

Nadroj Nnyl, The Lost Knight Who Searches
**Honored to be A LOST KNIGHT**
One of these days, I'll do a post right the FIRSTtime!!!

[ This Message was edited by: NadrojNnyl on 2002-06-06 08:30 ]

General Andy Icarn
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-04 15:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
oh...oops sorry gori yeah wot you said, but it didn't hurt as much as you trying to scumkill me! ow! My peasantry is realing from the reign of terror! For the love of Darden is no one safe?!

FD~CADRE~NXKasei

C Major
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-04 16:20     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
2k acres DKII? Try 1k. Moot point, but eh, whatever. Spent 125 turns doing what I did... got absolutely nothing out of it, as I expected. Carry on... You can finish me off if you want, but you'll get less out of it than I did from you. Good day.

I AM the tonal center

DKII
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-04 18:19     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
It *was* 2k, then I saved up to full turns again and you hadn't responded yet so I hit ya a little bit again. :P

Grrr right after you GR my scum and burn my temples another guy comes in and sorcs down my forts and takes my land. Says he never got an 'at war' message, too.

Ah well, a new war to fight :)

Maxim: GM RKoR
Valid: (Ask Sihra)
Guilds: Darden (last seen in DoW)
LGS1: FoM (Dead already!)

[ This Message was edited by: DKII on 2002-06-04 19:31 ]

Brown Fox
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-04 19:47     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
Belinda declares on a foret, he was 4 ranks above me when I started, I got hung on the scout... I do not yet know who it is, I sent him a messagee just before I attacked. I was quite successful in the attack however there was a thief attack on me during my attack, I hope it was my erstwhile opponent.

If so then well done... took all the money ?I was making while attacking so did not get to fort back up anywhere near what I would have liked, plus took out some temples.

See you on the field and or in here, If it was not who I was attacking then the timing was really bad, and I would appreciate it if in that case the person let me be as I started my other war before I was attacked with you. had only 1 thief at the time so was not able to see who was doing it though that has changed.

Belinda

SatreFo
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-04 22:15     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
revengeisfun vs. SatreFo

Clint
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-05 01:22     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
Chalk4 and Clint have at it. Droben vs Droben

Venger
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-05 04:28     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hrrmmmm guess I'm at peace since it's now taking 20 turns to hit the guy. (I'll just have to kick his ass if he rises up).

Fear my Legacy
Forever a Lord of Decay Elite

"that is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange eons even death may die"

Thorax(1)
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-05 05:08     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
Some people just don't know when to quit... grr!!! It seems I'm still at war with Raa.

sirgori
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-05 09:12     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sir Gorigos makes peace with Andy and Hits another Darden kingdom which has 5K temples in his 7K land. I guess I save somebody ass ;>

Sir Gorigos vs SwampCreature

Flum
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-05 10:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Flum vs. FaceLess...Cought him scouting...He did send me an apologize but since I were out of war and had been it for 3 days I decided to hit...Pre warstats:
Rank Name nw
13 FaceLess 392,035
15 Flum 360,914

Got in a powerfull first strike but I do hope you can give me a fight...Good Luck!!!

Your Swedish Friend
///Flum

General Andy Icarn
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-05 11:05     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
Sir Gorigos makes peace with Andy and Hits another Darden kingdom which has 5K temples in his 7K land. I guess I save somebody ass ;>

Really? When did I agree to this? *goes to look in messages* Guess I'll have to find a new target if this is true >:(

FD~CADRE~NXKasei

Dagrim
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-05 13:33     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Dagrim hits Snottling. With 49M in his treasury, and no war thread, it seems unlikely he was at war. I probably didn't steal enough of it, or fort enough, as he is Droben...but we'll see.

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.