- Temper's Ball
- Vagabond/Solo

Author An applogy to Aqua
bigSparky
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-09 15:10     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sorry about that.I did not receive any war message when I scouted or stole some money.I also did not get one I was sorcing.Had not noticed a war thread with you for a while either.As soon as I got the at war message,on my first GR,I stopped,went to scribe to send appology.saw your sribe to me as well.Since you deleted I believe,there is not much more I can do than say sorry to both you and your opponent.

Do NOT mistake my Sarcasm for Bitterness and Anger

Salote
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-11 00:14     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
I learnt or I was reminded by Aqua the value of doing a cs for 1 acre if ya wanna do a blind hit. The 'at war' message comes up and most people dont mind a cs for 1 as long as ya explain yourself.
Prior to the introduction of Droben to this game, I used the cs for 1 to break ambushes. But with Droben being geared towards war and the strength of their summons troops, I found this broke most ambushes so I stopped using the cs for 1.
Forgetting to do this got me alot of 'IM AT WAR YA WHORE' type scribes.
I know ya get the 'at war' message on your 1st strike (remember I do full attacks) but if you take 500+ acres with that strike someone will be pissed as Ive experienced. No amount of diplomacy expressing that I noticed the 'at war' message so I'll move on & I only hit you once will get you off the hook. Most people wont wear that.
So thanks to Aqua I have found a balance :o)
Thanks & sorry for interrupting your war.

To everyone out there looking for a target, I'm not at war but I cant undeclare from Aqua. Im not sure how long I have to wait before I can do so.

bigSparky
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-11 10:09     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
This was a long time ago now,so not sure why it got bumped up.

I did not cs Aqua as my understanding is cs no longer sets off ambush.I gr'd him one time and stopped when I saw the message.I then sent a scribe and came here to appologize.He had already deleted by the time I got my scribe sent tho.

Horza
Duke

Posted: 2002-06-11 12:54     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
so the "at war" function is working properly now?

that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

Brown Fox
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-11 16:07     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
As Far as I can tell it is working just the way it should be... the at war function will show up when you attack someone who has declared war on someone else, or has had war declared on them, also if you sit for a few days without attacking, the war function automatically seems to go away, and you are at peace. Finally it will show up when you are hitting someone after you declare war on them. Even though it is you they are at war with, it simply means they have had war declared on them. So as far as I can tell, IF you hit someone with a cs or gr or FA before declaring or if noone else has declared on them then you will not get the message, but if they have declared or someone has declared on them already then it shows up.

If anyone else has noticed anything different feel free to chime in, my words are certainly not as written in stone, just observations that I have made so far.

Belinda

Bassilus
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-12 09:06     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well... I don't know about that, but I think you're right, the bad thing about it is.... That I see that message always to late. It's always after I have attacked someone.

And that someone is always at war. I don't often encounter a non war person in Solo, but I think you're right and I want to make my apologies for Agua.

No I haven't agreed with the other attackers to attack you. I just didn't see your warthread in here and I needed acres badly.

I attack alone, without knowing that some others chewed on you too... and that's the truth

No one will ever know your name, but you will always remember mine, now accept your death...
Bassilus son of the Red Dragon
P00PY GM of Chaos
Holder of 'The Whistler'

[ This Message was edited by: Bassilus on 2002-06-12 09:09 ]

Calis
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-12 18:56     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
lol I hit aqua three times too. Then I declared, and realized his realm name looked to familiar. Then i checked some old aviary messages and I went "aaawwwwwwwww crap!"

So I stopped hitting, lol.

His goddamn realm name draws me in, I swear.

from Pointy Sticks to ISA
LightG|MDark
Leif's so steamy my monitor blew
Liara's Husband, everyones whore

LittleBro
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-12 19:35     Profile; Edit   Reply w/Quote
I think that Big Sparky is full a crap !!
His hit was deliberate and precise !!
His apology was not sincere !!
And he is the most dishonorable, gangbanging,down-hitting,scumkilling S.O.B. that plays in this game !!!!!
( and he smells really bad too ! )

Ok, I was only kidding, He's probably one of the most decent and honorable players in the game. I wish that there were more like him playing.

( accept the smelling bad part, he really does stink ! )

bigSparky
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-12 20:25     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Uhmmm,thanks there littlebro.Now if you get yer nose outa my ass you wouldn't have ta smell it now would ya.

I wish tho,that the war message came up when you scum or sorc as well.I actually did both to Aqua before I GR'd him,and effectively removed his opportunity to retall against his opponent.

Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.