- Temper's Ball
- Last Standing Games

( 1 | 2 )
Author Final Phase (IN vs NX + Ushers)
Humpy the Goat
Landgrave

Posted: 2002-05-16 19:47     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Old thread is full. I started a new one.

The war rages on. Death is happening. Ushers is on the brink of extinction. We are trying to knock them all out.

Doing our part for the community.

Kudos to those who are leaving us to our grisly task by not interfering with this fair war.

Humpster

(EDIT- Ok someone is messing with the old goat. I posted last night-there was nothing in my signature. I just post and there is this little gem in my sigline: *I hump there fore I am*. Ok I admit to being pretty waxed last night, but I would remember adding that to my sigline! Only a handful of people could have done this and of those only 2-3 know who I am. And I think I know who did it. Yes YOU! Hehe I'll remember that:) Your time is comin'=) )

[ This Message was edited by: Humpy the Goat on 2002-05-16 20:19 ]

Dagrim
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-16 20:01     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:

On 2002-05-16 19:47, Humpy the Goat wrote:

Kudos to those who are leaving us to our grisly task by not interfering with this fair war.

Humpster

Couldn't resist that bit of propaganda, could you? :-)

Humpy the Goat
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-16 20:14     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Don't take my word for it. Ask my esteemed enemy. Was it not you who said, "It is a nice, fair, war all round?"

Well Dagrim, when the community is working, I feel a pat on the back is in order.

Am I wrong?

Humpy

[ This Message was edited by: Humpy the Goat on 2002-05-16 20:27 ]

Humpy the Goat
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-16 21:10     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
On a side note, I see the few remaining Ushers have jumped over to NX. Okies got it.

Ushers has officially been defeated. Congrats on your showing. You knocked us around pretty good=)

See ya next age;p

Humperdink

General Andy Icarn
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-17 00:27     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
We are keeping our promise and go on till the last NX is gone

How sporting!

Quote:

I didn’t realize 50k kingdoms killing off 2k kingdoms at will was called a “fair war”…silly me.

Quote:
See ya next age;p

I guarrantee.

<--- is still alive oddly enough.

Lialia...a more perfect being was never born of mortals.
FD~CADRE~NXKasei
Over 150 dardens destroyed last age in Castaway

Humpy the Goat
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-17 02:20     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Andy you juicy little flesh-morsel you! How wonderful it is to see your sour face again! You spout shit like a sub-pump and you process logic like a Vulcan overdosing on mescaline. How lovely it is to be conversing with Foret's best:YOU. You have been ragging since this war started. Thank Isonia for people like you.

Well since you decided to spread your vast wisdom out over two threads, I'll just answer you here:)

Here we go, try to keep up son.

"Twasn’t the nature of the game in Serpent vs Ushers or in NX vs FoM or in other wars this age that didn’t involve IN, but suddenly, when IN finally gets up and hits people the “nature of the game” is to kill off everyone in the opposing guild if you get lucky enough to get the edge in a war. Bullshit. "

Trust me, it was the nature of the game in the above mentioned wars. Killing people is the nature of the game. People were killed during those wars. Never to come back. At the time, it was best for those guilds to end the wars for their own reasons (early in game, to build, maybe there were still too many heathens alive that threatened them, they achieved a satisfactory kill level, etc.). There are many reasons why they could have finished their wars. If we had fought you at the beginning, we too would have offered peace by now. But that was then, this is now. This is the fastest game of lgs to date. There are more dead at this stage of the game than in previous ones. Ok Im gonna say this real slow for ya: t h i s i s n o t t h e t i m e t o b e l e a v i n g e n e m i e s a l i v e. Oh of course we could go against this theory and allow you to cut us in the impending end-game scenario.

I understand your angst. It must really suck to be warring somebody and after you kill 15 (!!) of their members, they won't give you peace. (Hell I don't know if peace has even been asked for formally) Then suddenly the opposing guild starts wiping you out. Your legs get cut out from under you and your killing effectiveness is disabled. Dagnabbit. That ain't cool of the opposing guild killing you like that. Thats not in the spirit of the game thats just mean. "When a war is over it’s over."-Andrew. Oh wait, this isn't Guilds?! Hrm.

But to be quite honest, there was another component to this:

"This has the look of one of those wars where, at the end, you can tell who lost, but you're not sure anybody won" -Dagrim

Well we don't like confusion.

As for dogging on Ryloc..is that the best you got? Calling us petty and vindictive? LOL HeeHaww!! You are a true gem. No I would say we are thorough is more like it.

"and they can’t even pretend to have a reason for it"

Finally you got something right: we aren't pretending to be anything. Why should we? You just ate 3-4 days of death after death. You know what we are capable of.

"Nobody’s wronged them, they just sit and poo. "

If this is pooing, then what the hell do you call your incessant bitching? Hell point me out to where we "pooed" lol. If you say I have the capacity to "poo" then by god I wanna "poo" on you.

*goat-poos on Dollar General Andy*

"I didn’t realize 50k kingdoms killing off 2k kingdoms at will was called a “fair war”…silly me. "

Yea you ARE silly. 50k? heh. Um yea, thats how you kill a kingdom off Einstein. That 2k kingdom didnt start the war 2k. Fair war hell yea, even Dagrim termed it such.

Humpy:"Seeya next age"
Andy:"I guarentee"

Oh please tell me that this is a veiled threat that you are gonna hold your grudge against IN hostage game-to-game. Nothing makes this old goat happier than meeting vets like you.

Oh so much more to say. But thats enough softballs for Andy. Lets rage.

"<--is still alive oddly enough"

Oh really? Well here comes the pain.

War Humpy
I drag my knarled, crusty goat-hoof across your backside!

Winders
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-17 03:02     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
This int Guilds. Life is nasty, brutish and (if you're me) short here. Most players realise this, and thankfully LGS despite there being far more to play for here, has been without the bitching and the whining of Guilds. Long may it remain this way.

It's kill or be killed here. We knew that we where to be attacked shortly, and so got the initial strike in first. Hell, compared to the last LGS2 where LSD was wiped out in one strike alone by WOLF in two days, I believe with no casualties on the victorious side, it has been a long and balanced war.

This is how things are here. Deal with it. Your incessant complaints are only giving your faith and your guild a bad name.

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
AGM Pasties & Diplomacy ~ LoF
IN ~ DF

ryloc
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-17 03:12     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Indeed Andy. Dun be bitter,man.Just have some fun with it.
Being upset is ok,i might be as well in your shoes.
Like i said in the other thread and others have said..it is last guild standing.

IN did what we had to do.Put yourself in our position at the start of the war and you will see we had no choice.

Take solace that I was killed ;>
And i was mighty too :(
Not mighty enough,however.

NV-GM-Maxim
We WILL hit you
IN

Sartorious
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-17 09:55     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Andy you have been spouting off BS and saying crap about stuffage that you have no clue about. For the record, I...ME...Sartorious approached Die about getting peace. I went to him to see if there was ILL-Feelings over this war -or- to see if you guys wanted peace. You know what he told me¿ "Not until your whole guld is Dead."

His words Andy...His choice. Now did I take offence at this? No...Die and I are very good friends. I have told him things that very few people know...and He has told me stuffage. We are friends still...and he knows if he needs to vent some frustrations that he is free to light up my ICQ.

Now back to this war...Ushers and NX has some of my favorite People in it. (MaCloud etc.) They rock both as people and as Players. Which is why we had to whack them. They are exetrememly tough group...which the number of kills against IN will reveal that.

So the next time you go spouting off about IN being Vindicitive and petty, look at your hole card asshole. You will find that you are not holding a very good hand...You can either get over yourself or you can just go shot your bitter self indulgent bitchy self in the head. But then again you would probly just screw that up too...

[ This Message was edited by: Sartorious on 2002-05-17 10:33 ]

KnightTaran
Venrii

Posted: 2002-05-17 12:37     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hmmm the war is stil going.Ushers is gone from the rankings.Now its jsut donw to Killing off NX.this should be long and boring....

Oh and Andy your time is coming....jsut looking for your kingdom....

Retired-All games

Dagrim
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-17 12:37     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
You know the problem with sarcasm, is you get quoted out of context.

I think IN is pursuing good strategy here. They hit a pair of dangerous guilds at an oppurtune time. And, after a slightly slow start, have turned into a killing machine.

And, yes, it makes sense to keep killing while you can. Finishing is important.

Of course -- the other side of it, is that anyone else looking at IN should realize that now's the time to hit IN. I don't know if there's any guilds not actively at war, right now, though.

Serpent and LKB might want to look at the balance of power... and what it means. Interesting that the faith that sat out the initial wars is doing best now...

~Dagrim

Catarntina
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-17 14:24     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
No more Ushers, good luck to the remaining people...

ISA... I just couldn't stay away
Dark Fellowship... MaCloud made me do it!
MaCloud's Secretary and Worker Bee Extraordinaire

Asoc
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-17 14:44     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*points at sart*

I agree with him...

Andy, please stop

don't tremble
~
TNE

Fletcher
Siquan

Posted: 2002-05-17 15:34     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I had a great time with Ushers and really look forward to playing again. All you fucking heathens need to hurry up and kill each other so I can play again soon.

~.-.~
We deal in steel, friend.

Faithless

[ This Message was edited by: Fletcher on 2002-05-17 15:34 ]

Tarrant
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-17 17:52     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
If anyone needs precedent on killing off heathens without quarter, just look to last age when FoM hit LKB/SW/Every other available heathen.

They all asked for peace.

They all died.

I didn't feel the slightest twinge of remorse. Good show to IN for their playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

No merciful surrender, no armistice day.

A Wanderer, Home in RONIN.
Human's Resident Asshole and Worthless Officer.
"Don't look so surprised - It's only dogma,"
The Alien Prophet Cried.

Thepheonix
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-17 18:59     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Ok everybody... lets just do something, ok?

Breath. (repeat as nececary)

now then, lets remember... ITS A GAME. This is not meant to be a life and death situation. Think! Its a DOLLAR a month to play this. So what if you die here? There are over 10 games in which you can be king in.

Games are meant to be fun. Now I understand that when your kingdom is in ruins, it isnt much fun, but, then... I point to the 10 other games you could be playing right now. the odds that your kingdom is in ruins in EACH one is... well... small.

So: Be happy when you are winning, be honorable when you are not, and most importantly, make sure you do your best (OH MY GOD! I NEVER, EVER, THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT LAST LINE! AHHHHH!)

Anyways... relax.

Lord Toph, DIE/NV/DF

You had better hope that luck is on your side, because talent is on mine

Humpy the Goat
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-17 20:47     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I am so relaxed.

Hempy

[ This Message was edited by: Humpy the Goat on 2002-05-18 14:26 ]

General Andy Icarn
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-17 21:12     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Quote:
I went to him to see if there was ILL-Feelings over this war -or- to see if you guys wanted peace. You know what he told me¿ "Not until your whole guld is Dead."

Since when has Shred ever been GM? Of course there’s going to be ill feelings when you hit downworth, downmembers, people who are at war, what were you expecting?

Quote:
If anyone needs precedent on killing off heathens without quarter, just look to last age when FoM hit LKB/SW/Every other available heathen.

And look what NX didn’t do to them!

Quote:
But when I see crap in our warthread, I do my best to shovel it up, throw it in the trash, then haul it to the curb.

At least it’s nice to see you believe in picking up after yourself poopy.

<-- is still alive. ~yawns at silly war machine~ Here I’ll give you a hint…I was king prior to the war, that should let you find my kingdom without difficulty.

Lialia...a more perfect being was never born of mortals.
FD~CADRE~NXKasei
Over 150 dardens destroyed last age in Castaway

Humpy the Goat
Tiram

Posted: 2002-05-17 22:23     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Oooh Andeee, you slay me. Lets get married=)

Humpy
gonna get the groove on

Gathis
Ominar

Posted: 2002-05-17 22:24     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
OK Andy, we will grant you your wish, you have just been bumped up on the list, you will be dead soon.

I did it just for you man, I hope you appreciate the effort it took to move you on the banner from almost near the bottom to the top man on the totem pole, ( well whats left of the totem pole anyway)

( 1 | 2 )
Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.