- Temper's Ball
- Speed

Author Sylvas Vs Sturm
Sturm Pres/CEO Who Ltd.
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-01 18:52     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well now Sylvas(<-spelled right??)
It seems you didn't like my head office kingdom ..
This has me concerned as that very kingdom was involoved in a compensation hearing ..i will have to mention this to the lady Seska
now .

But as punishment for your heinous act(s) i have left the 2 kingdoms you used in this act all but dead round 1.4k each respectivly.

If you wish to rebuild as i mentioned in my scribe and want to continues this ..well you know how to get a hold of me..

good day!
Sturm Pres/CEO Who Ltd.

Speed.. The two busiest places is the Kings slot and the bottom of the scrolls. ;)

ImanCarrot
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-06-01 19:19     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Go Sturm Go wooo!

TMI

Talen Blackhawk
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-02 01:47     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sturm and Sylvas I must say I,m dissappointed. If my buddies are gonna war the least they could do is make me proud and kill each others kingdoms. HuH! wait!!

I mean "GO Sylvas and Team Darden!! kill dem heathens!!

Sorry Sturm but I gotta root for the home team....

Just a jackass with a kill count (--)

Sylvas
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-02 01:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I had a little payback owed to that kingdom as it killed my scummer. I hit 2 vs. 2 killed one maimed the other, then Sturm came back with 2 others, so I brought in my 2 new kingdoms to even it up. So far I've killed 2 and maimed 2.

ENeMA AGM
Dare to be different!!!

Will surf for food
SHH!!! The voices in my head are asleep

Sturm Pres/CEO Who Ltd.
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-02 03:08     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
LMAO @ Talen

So it would seem we are even then..lol
Come we drink & feast now and fight in the morning then ...*hauls out a keg and cracks it open ,motions servants to bring in the food

Speed.. The two busiest places is the Kings slot and the bottom of the scrolls. ;)

Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.