- Temper's Ball
- Speed

Author Smacking the Red Dragon around {Seska vs. Bassilus}
Seska Dragonslayer
Solera

Posted: 2002-05-30 17:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
That did NOT go well. I started my strike against two of his realms, and all went well enough...or so I thought. I completely obliterated his first realm, and using that, I broke his entire quad of their troops. This would have been a wonderful thing, if I could also have declared peace with my last war target.

Now he knows which I was after, and only one of the two is gone. I have four realms, he had four realms...He only knows of three of my four now, and I have another soon coming out of NPP that might play if it has to. I even had his second realm prepped for pre-sorc, so that I could get rid of his NASTY fortresses and then walk all over his kingdom, but alas, I fear he will get the chance to rebuild those and then mush me.

Good luck, Bassilus. Even though I am the one who needs it *L*

Evincar of Ordo Draconis Mortalis
Master of Stalking for O EX
They say life without pain is meaningless.
Gentlemen, I am about to give your lives meaning.

Seska Dragonslayer
Solera

Posted: 2002-06-01 21:43     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well, I got two of your three before Steven joined into the fray. Let me know if you want your land back, I'll create a couple realms for your use to replace the land since you didn't have a chance to properly retalliate against me. I did not delete so you could not get your land back, I deleted so some other fucker wouldn't join you and Steven and finish me as has been the case since the start of this fuckin age.

War is over.

Evincar of Ordo Draconis Mortalis
Master of Stalking for O EX
They say life without pain is meaningless.
Gentlemen, I am about to give your lives meaning.

Tolvaj
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-01 23:40     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
My, my, my,
You are a busy little thing, arent you Seska ?
You still owe me a 1 vs 1, with no allies war, or have you forgotten ?
Just post a thread whenever you have time, so we can have our long overdue battle !

TEMERE TOLVAJ!!
Strappera via dalla sua testa e via da Shit giu la sua gola!

KEEPER OF THE CHEESE

TNE ROCKS

Bassilus
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-03 06:31     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
EEWWwwww....

That hurts
You Fought honourfull and great Sessie, the way i know you. A pity I should have retalliated friday, because you attacked me only 10 times succesfully on 2 realms, well 7 times one one and 3 times on the other.

But in the weekend, when I was away ghe ghe ghe I looked and you did it great.... But Steve helped you (what you didn't know) and after you some other came and eat the scraps... So Hail to you Steve and Seska

For the others, who came and eat the leftover Baking an egg is more simple, I mean not an omelette, or an egg with garlic, onions, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes.... and some tabasco. I meant a simple egg.. yeah you know

Well I have one realm which means something, and I will use it on my first opponent... I thank you Seska for ending the war. I'm sure we will meet again.

No one will ever know your name, but you will always remember mine, now accept your death...
Bassilus son of the Red Dragon
Holder of 'The Whistler'

[ This Message was edited by: Bassilus on 2002-06-03 06:36 ]

Steven
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-06-03 15:49     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I'm confused. How did I help Seska?

WeeC! Clan of the Devils!

Bassilus
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-04 04:35     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I'm not sure, but I think we were at war, when Seska and some otehr joined. Well I was at war with you with 2 realms and with Sessie with 2.....

But hey war is over

Ich bin alleine, doch nicht allein. Ich kann mit mir zusammen sein.
The Red Dragon will consume your soul, and 'the Whistler' your flesh
RoD and NV

Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.