- Temper's Ball
- Speed

Thread Closed by Voice Augustine.
( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author Sexy number 6... warthread I think...
Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-05 11:58     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
For someone who hasn't warred with me before..you sure do have alot of presumptions.

I suppose I won't bitch and whine then..I'll just kill you. Oh and disregard the peace thingy I sent you over aviary.

Ahriman
sprinkle the lawn
~TBL~

[ This Message was edited by: Ahriman on 2002-06-05 12:09 ]

Kalena
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-05 15:14     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Lol no skin off my nose, I still have one of your numbers do you have anymore of mine?

Kali-Lena
Dark Temptress

Tolvaj
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-05 17:28     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Like I said in my scribe to you this morning Bat,

" I knew you were going to do that " !

It is all part of the game, I hit you, you hit me, you kill me !!!
All I can say is, I did it with one realm, you did it with three !!!

And as far as this Raistlin character, I dont know who it is, so please dont imply that I had anything to do with him hitting you. I dont play that way.

TEMERE TOLVAJ!!
Strappera via dalla sua testa e via da Shit giu la sua gola!

KEEPER OF THE CHEESE

TNE ROCKS

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-05 23:28     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I can wait...little crippled now though hehe..but I need another number to hit for my other kingdom :)

Ahriman
decide to walk with me
~TBL~

Bat
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-06 01:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
anyway when you hit a target in speed then a few minutes later you can be hit by someone else.

I gave up trying to build

GM OATHBOUND
IOM GM-->Valid
SSS coGm+IN Master of Drobens
DARDEN killer in SPEED

Kalena
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-06 05:52     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Not crippled by me ... I could finish you off if you like :)
You might be waiting awhile.

Kali-Lena
Dark Temptress

Bat
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-06 07:59     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I wish to thank all of you for giving so much attention to my kingdoms.

I have so far 5 declarations on my one kingdom. The last one sorcered it so bad that it doesn't look worth hitting with it again. But i be back and i am sure you will also be back in less then 48 hours.

Strange guys these days.. a vampire hunter who hits a droben...tsk tsk...
What a world we live in!

GM OATHBOUND
IOM GM-->Valid
SSS coGm+IN Master of Drobens
DARDEN killer in SPEED

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-06 10:03     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yea..some freak named "Sparky". I think I hit him with one of my other kingdoms and somehow he found my other one..the one I was using against you.

Oh well..he finished it off this morning though. Needless to say he's dead too.

Ahriman
worlds collide
~TBL~

bigSparky
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-06 12:14     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Now hold on just a minute.How do you think I "found" your other realm.Try real hard idiot,because I am positive that it couldn't possibly be from you attacking with the second realm.
Yah,I know,that's an absurd notion.Your 2 and five others killed what was my top realm,while I was retalliating with the realm you killed.I was doing it right out of NPP.Yes,that's a total of 7 realms that hit that one of mine.A total of 5 hiting on my second realm.This is not an accusation of gangbanging(this time),just a statement of the facts.Yes,believing there would be a reset today,I used a second realm to hit you with,after the 7 killed me,as my dead one is STILL in NPP.I could be wrong,but this time I do not feel the 7 were coordinated,just a coincidence,hence I have not sent any info to admin.

But guess what--your top 20 realm is next.I may use the realm you deaded,I may use a realm in better shape.It depends on how much I still feel the need for revenge.

You talk as though I hit you first,when in fact it was you that hit me.You even posted it.Look up nitwit,and you will see I tell the truth.perhaps on page three of this thread,maybe this page.

Anyway,"freak"---?yah,I'm a freak for revenge.

Do NOT mistake my Sarcasm for Bitterness and Anger

[ This Message was edited by: bigSparky on 2002-06-06 12:18 ]

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-06 12:34     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Come with it then.

Oh and how am I supposed to know if you were at war with 5 other people. The "at war" message doesn't seem to be working...I don't see one post about you being in a war....so how do you figure I'm an idiot? [edit]Well to calm your nerves if you also look..with that same kingdom I was at war with Kalena...who was doing a good job keeping me busy :)[/edit]

Sorry if I confused my wars..I don't exactly keep a log of who I attack. I pretty much just keep a general idea of who I hit and kill which is usually fairly quickly...then I forget and repeat the cycle.

and my "big" kingdom..which is only 20k acres just went to war again. But it's no big deal...it only takes a week and a half to get to the top 20.

Let me see your numbers. Please ;>

Ahriman
never meant to make your daughter cry
~TBL~

[ This Message was edited by: Ahriman on 2002-06-06 12:41 ]

bigSparky
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-06 14:16     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Uhmm,you already have the numbers.To make this pefectly clear,the other 5 hit me WHILE I was retalliating.If you did pay attention to what you were doing,then maybe you would not come in here making spurious comments about my getting your number "SOMEHOW".You GAVE it to me.YOU hit 2v1,then others joined the fray.As I said,I think this time it was coincidence.I am not sure why,just a feeling.

I usually do not get upset at being attacked,no matter who by or by how many.I do take exception to being called a freak for taking my revenge.I do take exception to being challenged on how I got someone's second realm number when they gave it to me by attacking me with it.

I am not upset now as a matter of fact.I only want to reveal what truly happened.You attacked one of my realms 1v1.I started to retall on your second realm with the same realm you attacked.You were online and down to about 1k.I had 200 turns left and it was costing me 12 to hit you and then I was shifted to the restart screen,where I saw your number and the other 5.
You did not kill me,the other 5 did,as you did not have enough turns.

Do NOT mistake my Sarcasm for Bitterness and Anger

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.