- Temper's Ball
- Speed

Thread Closed by Voice Augustine.
( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author Seven Ravens herald the state of war
Girardi
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-11 14:51     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Oh come now sylvas... get on ICQ so I can convince you to let me keep it so I can keep hitting...

FD Raise up
Stryfe is my Lucky Star.
King Of Shameless Spam
I am Leif's slave. Envy me!

Bob Wahn
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-11 15:52     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Poor Stryfe... I hit one of his kdms in the 200s right out of NPP. Sorry man :P.

[edit]BTW, I just made a fool out of myself with my gobbie. Who would have thought that 500 E forts were that good?

Robert Nesta Wahn XIII
|SotEP|ALT|LCN|
B.Y.O.B. - Bring Your Own Boo-yah!

[ This Message was edited by: Bob Wahn on 2002-06-11 15:54 ]

Girardi
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-11 16:39     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
They are the best defense.
Gotta love em... Now If I only built them... :P

FD Raise up
Stryfe is my Lucky Star.
King Of Shameless Spam

Bob Wahn
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-11 21:26     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Damn! I knew I was forgetting something! Mayhaps next time I won't get over-zealous. :-)

Robert Nesta Wahn XIII
|SotEP|ALT|
Honorary Member of Penguins Inc.
First Grand Lieutenant of Lemming Patrol

Vetis
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-12 00:43     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Im at war with..uh..all kinds of people. ;)
I've got one guy.. who attacked me the other day with two kingdoms on one of mine. so..i used two of mine(one being the restart of the one they killed and the other being wartorn at 8K land). and killed both of his. now they came back with three kingdoms this time ;) killed both of mine
took over 30 controlled strikes before one of mine fell...and that was only from a halfassed post-war build ;)
Course, That doesnt keep the guy from gloating about his talent of taking down two of mine with 3 of his ;P
At the same time..a few minutes ago..someone -else- hit my top ranked kingdom(whose turns I had -just- finished using. -dammit!- ;P)..that has within the last two days or so been hit by bat..then some king hunter....and now...just as I was going to rebuild..someone is taking it down with 3 kingdoms ;P
lol.
I suppose I'll take it as a complement that even with me being droben (who have horrid defense) and my attackers being droben ( who have great offense) and the capacity of 400 turns per kingdom. It still takes three of them to take me down ;)
I just took down the highest ranked one (top 10) with my fresh out of NPP vampire. Took some doing though...the person was built similarly to me....3K temples and 3K forts...though..I managed the feat with one vampire. *gasp*
With the way people attack -me- with several kingdoms..you'd think that were an impossible feat.
uhg. the whole leave NPP. kill. build on aquired land. become king. wake up scumkilled or ravaged by 2 to 4 kingdoms or more...is getting old quick ;P
*exhales* oh well...I'll be too busy with work within a week to play anymore anyways. ;)
Till then. Im going to devote my efforts to killing off these bastards :D

Bat
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-12 01:35     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Yes its hard to stay on top ...i gave up building a while ago..

GM OATHBOUND
IOM GM-->Valid
SSS coGm+IN Master of Drobens
DARDEN killer in SPEED

Wolfe
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-12 01:43     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hell , it's speed game ain't it??

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-12 08:42     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I just killed a Waco Jim. Just letting ya know :)

Ahriman
stray from my eyes
~TBL~

Stryfe
Landgrave

Posted: 2002-06-12 09:09     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I just looted my way to 490 million.

Bob, that's ok ;p

Oh, and for the pussy who hit my npp kd with 2 kds without even declaring war, your 2 kds are gonna die soon. *Smiles*

?/SAO/FD/DSF/Progeny
~Mors & Lare~ Unmatched in cuteness!
Wounds cover me from head to toe, from skin into soul. I bleed internally, externally, eternally.

Girardi
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-12 10:11     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Hey stryfie... can I have some of that cash so I can build and stay afloat... Pretty Pweese...

FD Raise up
Stryfe is my Lucky Star.
King Of Shameless Spam

Gerien
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-12 11:24     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
[edit]edited out kd name for Stryn's sake[/edit] is back on my ass again. Here's hoping this doesn't turn into a repeat of the last thread and that whole "is it gangbanging if it's 4 kingdoms" crap.

Oh, and Kalena, please tell me whether or not that kingdom is yours, 'cause I'm getting sick of you saying that you never hit me. For the record, my kingdom leadername in Speed is Tweeker.

[ This Message was edited by: Gerien on 2002-06-12 12:49 ]

Stryn
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-12 11:29     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Oh Gerien. You are Tweeker?

And bad boy posting a realm name, especially one of mine.

Who says Fish are smelly?

[ This Message was edited by: Stryn on 2002-06-12 11:31 ]

Ahriman
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-12 11:57     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sure was a pretty penny you left unguarded there Nymphsong. I won't take your land though...too easy ;)

Ahriman
i'll show you my dark secret
~TBL~

Gerien
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-12 12:48     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Sorry, Stryn. I'm glad to finally know who it is that's hitting me, though. However, this does raise my suspicions regarding the three other kingdoms that attacked me 20 seconds after you did the last time we were engaged. Kalena said they were hers. If they're yours, let me know so I can clear this up. I hate starting fights when they aren't appropriate.

Kalena
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-12 23:23     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Gerien you are a half wit ... I have been told you are a nice guy. The interaction we have had between us has left me with the opinion you are a half wit.

For the One Thousandth time, they are NOT my kingdoms. I have NEVER hit you. Do you understand now. Have you ever bothered to scout who hits you?

If you had and not found the leadername Kalena then you would know they are not mine. I have fought Necro99, Ahriman, Ag and a couple of others, they were only ever hit with kingdoms sporting the leadername Kalena.

And yeah I'm shitty over this cause this has been going on by private message and I have had enough!

Kali-Lena
Dark Temptress

[ This Message was edited by: Kalena on 2002-06-12 23:29 ]

Gathis
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-12 23:48     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Don't ya hate it when someone swipes that 55 mil you had waiting in the wings for your war chest ? :) Stryfe, that wasn't you visiting me now was it :) Not that I could strike you back anyway cause forsome reason, even though I have as many thieves as I could have at the moment, I couldna catch ya. ahh well, its life, I wasn't yet prepared to strike anyone anyway, I just finished building from my last war and was low on turns. :)

Of course this is speed, so I will be ready soon :) so someone had better watch out over the next few days, a one kingdom realm hurricane will be headed you ways.

Truth is the first casualty in any war and always the last wound to heal
Lord Rabond
Ever the king of ... well his own kingdom anyway

Girardi
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-13 03:56     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Stryfe only takes money if you have over 70 mil...
you are safe...

So stryfe I want some money...
Just for a little while...

FD Raise up
Stryfe is my Lucky Star.
King Of Shameless Spam

Bat
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-13 12:54     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
5 declarations on my royalty killer in 2 days.

It's not a gangbang, merely a coincidense (i hope i spelled that good)
All those high ranked mofo's want to kill my high ranked isonian kingdom and make it there landfarm.

Can you guys leave my kingdom at least one day alone please?

GM OATHBOUND
IOM GM-->Valid
DARDEN killer in SPEED

Kalena
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-13 15:51     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Gerien, you brought this to the boards it can be finished here.

Your right about not remembering, if you had kept my private messages you would remember
1. why I pm'ed you in the first place - to ask why I was at the top of your list

2. that I stated in every message that I have never warred with you, never even scouted you

In the light of your apology, I retract my frustrated personal attack upon you.

Enjoy the game and remember I wont attack you unless you hit me first and then our war will be with the leadername Kalena.

Kali-Lena
Dark Temptress

Bat
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-13 15:55     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
*yawns*

case closed

GM OATHBOUND
IOM GM-->Valid
DARDEN killer in SPEED

( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )